29

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

One Month Later

CHORONG

At last I can walk like a normal person again. I get the casts out yesterday with Chnayeol. Knowing that my leg is already better just make me feel happy.

I wake up and stretch my body, I stand up from the bed and walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I'm done, I take my red pants and match it with white blouse and wear my red blazer. I let my hair free and wear my glasses.

I smile looking at myself when I remember Hoya and Solar said that I don't look nerd in this glasses anymore. I look like hipster more than nerd.

After having breakfast, I said bye to everyone and walk to the car after wearing my favourite heel.

Once I arrive at the office, I walk in the lift and realize that after a while I'm alone in the lift with Suho. The memory that he kiss me came back. I bite my lips hoping that it won't happen again. But deep down in my heart, I was hoping his lips on me again. I still remember how the kiss feel.

It was so soft and passionate. It was never like this with Luhan. With Luhan it was always a quick kiss, force kiss or demanding kiss.

"Stop insulting your lips. Don't worry, it won't happen again. But if you continue biting your lips, I might not control myself doing it again."

I instantly free my lips from my teeth. I heard him chuckle.

Just then, the lift door open and we walk out from the lift and straight to the office and start doing our work.

It was after lunch, I was doing my work when my phone ring. I look at my phone and it was unknown number.

I didn't want to pick up at first but my heart keep saying that it's important so I pick up and place it on my ear.

"Hello."

"Hello. Is this Ms. Park Chorong?" the person said.

"Yes it me. Can I know who am I speaking with?" I asks the men.

"Ms. Chorong, I am officer Lee and I am speaking from the police station. I call to inform you that your brother, Park Chanyeol is in our custody."

"WHAT! Why?" I asks in shock ignoring that everyone was looking at me.

"He punches Mr. Luhan in the face. Can you come to bail him out."

I sigh and said "Okay, office. I will be there in 15 minutes. Thank you officer."

I hang up and sigh again.

"Hey, Chorong. What happen?" Irene asks.

"Chanyeol is in the police station because he punching Luhan. I don't get it why he did that."

I tidy my table and and take my phone and handbag.

"Do you want me to send you to the police station?" Solar asks.

I shook my head and said that I'll take the taxi or bus.

"Chorong, let me send you. I was on my way out to meet Luhan anyway. Since it's on the way, I'll just send you." Suho said.

"Sure. Thank you." I answer. Then we walk to his car.

 

SUHO

Okay, I lied. I didn't have to meet Luhan. It was a lie so that I can send her. For the whole way to the police station, Chorong look worry and sad. She was looking out of the window thinking about something.

I know she's worry and in the same time wondering what really happen.

Once we arrive, she thanked me and walk out from the car. I went to find a parking and once I park my car, I walk in the police station and saw Chorong was discussing about something.

 

CHORONG

Once I walk in the police station, I asks or officer Lee and walk to him once the receptionist give me the direction. Once I arrive at the place, I saw Chanyeol sitting in the jail with her swollen eyes and lips.

I sigh and walk to the office.

"Office Lee?" I asks one of the officer that was sitting in front of the jail.

"Yes." He said looking at me.

"I'm Park Chorong. Chanyeol's sister."

"Oh, Ms. Park. Come have a sit."

"What really happen?"

"Let's just wait for Mr. Luhan for a while. He went to the toilet."

I nod my head and look back at Chanyeol and saw that he look sorry.

A few minutes later, Luhan came and we start to talk.

While we were talking, Suho walk in and stand behind me. I was kind of shock to see him here. What is he even doing here? Then I remember that he was going to meet Luhan and Luhan is here.

Once I bail Chanyeol, we thank the officer and Chanyeol did the same. I was about to tell him to say sorry to Luhan but he walk out.

I sigh again and apologize to Luhan and walk out. I saw Chanyeol was waiting at the bottom of the stairs with hand in the pocket.

I walk to him and place my hand on his arm.

"What happen Chanyeol?" I asks.

He was about to answer when Suho said "Let's go from her and have a talk in the cafe."

I look at him and asks "I thought you wanted to meet Luhan."

"I talk to him and fix a date on the other day. After what happen he said he need a rest."

I just nod my head and follow him. He open the car door for me and I thank him. Chanyeol take a sit at the back sit and we drive to the nearest cafe. Once we arrive, Suho when to order and told me and Chanyeol to take a sit.

Once we take a sit, I asks. "What happen, Chanyeol? Why did you punch Luhan?"

"Just. I have the urge to hit him that's why." Chanyeol said nonchalantly.

I was about to talk when Suho take a sit beside me. he give us our drink and we thank him. I look back at Chanyeol and said "I know that's not it. Tell me why Chanyeol."

"Fine. When I saw him at the restaurant that I was eating with Kyungsoo, I saw him talking and laughing with a girl. I was just so furious that after what he did to you, he can go and flirt with other girl as if what he did was nothing. That's way I punch him. I swear I wanted to kill him."

"God, Chanyeol. That was like a month ago. Forget about it. It didn't affect me. I even forget about this. Why are you still remember about this?"

"You already forget about this? It didn't affect you? You lie other but not me, noona. I know it hunt you every single night in your dream. You dream about what that bustard do to you in China. You even get back the dream what he did to you in college. So a head and said you forget about it and lie about it to other. But not me."

I close my eyes trying to cool myself down. "Chanyeol, that is my problem. Not yours. Let me handle it by myself. What will happen if omma and appa know about this? Chanyeol, I've move on to."

"No I won't. I won't forget about his until you do. I know you didn't move on. If not you won't be crying in the middle of night saying 'what happen to me. Why did this happen to me?' Noona, I want to the old smile back. The sparkle in your eyes back. I want my old noona back. Everyone around you acting like the don't care about the new you but they do, noona. They do. They want their old friend back and I want my old noona back. Omma and appa is also worry about you. They want their old daughter back too, noona. Everyone of us miss the old Park Chorong. So don't tell us to move on when you own self didn't move on."

"Chanyeol, you know that won't happen. The old Chorong is gone."

"No. It's still there. I know my noona so well that I know my old sister is still there. The problem is you just don't want to move on, you don't want to forget about what happen to you, you don't want to tell anyone that the what the jerk Luhan did is suffocating you. And the most important thing is that you don't to open your heart again."

He then stand up and walk out from the cafe.

Tears start to fall from my eyes and it just won't stop. Whatever Chanyeol said is true. Maybe I am just a burden for them now. I should just die when I try to take my life away.

I felt someone pull me his arm and I know it's none other than Suho.

"Cry Chorong. Cry as much as you want and as long as you like. I don't know what really happen Chorong but I hope one day you can tell me."

"What did I do in my past life that I need to face this kind of challenges. I should just die when I try to take my life. I'm just a burden for everyone. I'm just a trouble to everyone. What will happen if omma and appa know about this? I bet they won't even admit that I am their daughter."