49

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

SUHO

I’ve been so busy this past two weeks that I barely have time for my wife and my kids. I pity Chorong because she had to take care of everything, alone. With my son who’s going to be 6 soon and my first daughter who is already four and my second daughter just hit two years old last week, I don’t know how she does it.

Signing the last paper of the day, I told my PA to check if there is any meeting or important thing I have to sign. To my relief, everything is done now. I’m a free man now for now.

Looking at the watch on my wrist it’s already 11 pm. I bet Chorong and the kids are all asleep.

This been my routine this past two weeks. I’ll go to office before Chorong wake up and ome back when she already falls asleep. Last three days, I even saw dry tears on her cheek and I know she’s been crying.

Aunty Shin even said that she saw Chorong daydreaming and cry. She even saw that Chorong call someone saying that she suddenly feel unsecure and thought that I don’t love her anymore.

I even shout at her once last week because he keeps on saying that I need to stop for awhile and eat because I didn’t eat for almost 2 days. I even shout at her because she came to my office just to bring food and asks me to eat.

I didn’t even apologize that night after I shout at her.

Thanking god because my busy weeks and days had been gone and now I can spend time with my family.

Packing my briefcase and walk out from my office, I drive straight to my house.

Once I arrive, I walk in the house and straight to our room. After closing the door, I walk in the room and saw my daughters and son sleeping at each side of her mommy and hugging their mommy.

Just looking at that make me smile. I plan just to leave them like that for awhile and went to take a shower.

After changing into my sweatpants and t-shirt, I walk back to the room and pick my son up first and walk to his room. After lying him down and tug him in his blanket, I kiss his forehead and walkout from the room closing the door.

Then I went back to my room and pick my four year old daughter and walk to her room. Laying her down, place her bunny beside her and tug her in, I kiss her forehead and lamp on and then I went to pick my last daughter and place her in her baby court in her room. Closing the door, I walk back into mine and Chorong’s room; I tug Chorong properly and kiss her lips. Lying beside her and pull her in my arm.

I hear a small sob and I know she’s been crying. I promise myself and I promise to her that I will make up all the two weeks times.

Remind myself about informing my dad and my PA about me taking a full two weeks off and check on the internet where can I bring them and maybe I’ll asks Chanyeol to take care of Jun Soo, Chae Young and Chae Won so that I can take Chorong for two day romantic date with Chorong.

***

I turn around to pull Chorong in my arm but when I touch the side where Chorong always sleep, it was empty.

I open my eyes instantly and sit change my position. I try to listen if she’s in the bathroom but I didn’t hear any water drop.

I stand up and walk into the walk in closet just to check if she’s really in the bathroom but stop right at the closet door. Chorong was inside there, packing. I frown at that thinking why is she packing.

Walking behind her, I wrap my hand around her waist and kiss her shoulder.

“You’re awake. Good. I’ve prepare your suit for today and the breakfast is ready. I wanted to wake you up but you look tired. I’m sorry if I didn’t wake you up early. I know you’re a busy man.” She said without looking at me at all. She unwrap my hand and walk to her closet and pick up some blouse and pants and put it inside the bag.

She was ignoring me all the while. When she was about to walk to take her clothes again, I stop her by placing my hand on her arm, turning her around and pulling her to me.

“Why are you ignoring me, love?”

“I’m not ignoring you. Now let me go, Suho. I have worked to do.”

“No. Not before you tell me why are you packing.”

“It’s nothing. It’s just a clothes that I thought that I should give away to reduce my closet.”

“Don’t lie to me, love. Most of the clothes that you pack are your favourite ones. So tell me the truth. Why are you packing?”

“I’m going to stay at appa’s or maybe Chanyeol house for awhile. I’ve ask Eunji if I can stay there and she say yes.”

“Why are you leaving without telling me?”

“Maybe I try to but my husband been so busy that he doesn’t have time for his wife and kids. Now let me go, Suho. I have to pack and you have work do go.”

Not letting her go but pulling her closer to me and elope her in my arm hugging her tightly. I kiss her on her hair and apologize.

“I’m sorry love. I’m sorry for being so busy that I neglected you and our kids. I’m sorry for putting my focus on work more then you. I’m sorry for shouting at you.”

“It’s fine. Let bygone be bygone.” She said trying to push me away. But the more she pushes me away, the more closely and tighter I hug her.

“Suho let me go. I have to pack and you have to go to work.”

“No. You’re not going anyway. I’ve ask for a month holiday so that I can spend all my one month with you and the kids.”

She just ignores my word and pushes me away. I don’t like the feeling. She turns around and continues packing her bag. I stop her and pull her straight so that she looks at me. To my shock, she was crying.

Cupping her face and wipe her tears. “Hey, why are you crying love?”

Looking at me in the eyes, she asks the most stupid question.

“Do you still love me, Suho?”

“It’s that a question? Love you know I love you. Of course I love you. That’s not a question to be asked. Why are you even asking this kind of question, Chorong?”

“I don’t know. I know you’ve been busy for these two weeks. I know you are a busy man. But Suho, when was the last time, we had a long talk. When was the last time we had a dinner together. I don’t care about the date but when was the last time we had a dinner as a family? The kids keep on asking me the same question Suho. When is daddy coming home? Why isn’t daddy having dinner with us? I don’t know what to answer anymore Suho? Maybe you’ve never been this busy before that’s why I don’t understand. But I still remember Suho. Even if you’re busy, you’ll still eat together with us. You never shout at me just because I call you for dinner or lunch. You never get angry even if I send food for you at the office. But this past two weeks, I didn’t only get shout from you Suho. I even been humiliate because of you. I’ve been call a , a gold digger before and it didn’t matter because it was from someone that I don’t know. But just being call an annoying girl and clingy type of girl by you, it broke my heart.”

She stops for awhile and sob. Freeing herself from my hand, she turn around and ask me “What is the date today Suho?”

I totally have no idea. Luckily there was a clock in the walk in wardrobe.

“Today is 4th October.”

“What was the date when I came to your office last two week?”

I did my math and said “20th September.”

“Did know what date is that? Remember something.”

I frown thinking what it is until I realize that it was our anniversary. Damn it. I did not only forget our anniversary, but I even got mad at her and call her clingy and tell her to go away while she was there not only to remind me but to celebrate with me. Counting it again I also forget my daughter 1st birthday on 25th September. Oh my God, I really did screw up.

I try to pull her toward me but she push me away and take a step forward so that she will be far away from me.

“I was so happy that day. I know you had a bad day and was stress and I thought that maybe, being there and had a talk with you and give you surprise will make your day. But I was wrong. I was the one that get a very remembering present. Being called a clingy wife and annoying by my own husband on our annivrsary.”

“Love, I’m sorry. I’m really am sorry. I’ll promise I make up for the lost time. We can celebrate our daughter and our anniversary together. I’m sorry, love for calling you like that. Love, please forgive me.”

“Do you know what I wanted to tell you on our anniversary? The surprise I wanted to tell you.”

I shook my head.

“Did you see any changes in me Suho?”

I shook my head again and then I realize that she gain weight. Even her belly looks bigger. Not the usual flat belly that she have.

Then it hit me. Looking at her in shock “You’re pregnant.”

She turns to look at me and nod her head. “Yes. I’m pregnant, Suho. It’s been 10 weeks Suho. I get to know about it quiet late. But that day on our anniversary, I feel different and I realize that I was late for my period and went to the OGB. Right after I know that I was pregnant, I went straight to the office to tell you the news.”

I felt guilty. I felt so damn guilty. I remember the next day dad call me and was really mad at me. I didn’t get it why was he this mad. I didn’t know that he knows about this.

Pulling her in my arm and let her cry. I apologize for everything that I said and did.

“Forgive me my love for all the mistakes and words that I say. Forgive me because of shouting at you and calling you a clingy woman. I shouldn’t have said that. I should have remembered about your insecure feeling and I had promise you about that but I’m the one who doing it right now.”

“I’m scared Suho. I was so scared that you might really found a girl who’s beautiful then me. Who you think deserve to be your wife? I was scared of you living me and don’t love me anymore. I wasn’t acting clingy or annoying, Suho. I was just worry about you, about us. For the whole two weeks I never disturb you Suho expect our anniversary and our Chae Young birthday. You even miss her first word Suho.”

Hugging her tightly and kiss her hair I said “I’m so so sorry love. I shouldn’t have acted like that. I promise you I’ll make up our lost time. But please don’t leave me. I love you so much and I miss you so much. I can’t leave without you. I won’t be able to sleep if you’re not beside me, Chorong.”

Breaking the hug, I cupped her face. “Will you forgive me princess?”

“If you promise that you won’t repeat it again.”

“I promise. Cross my heart.”

“Then I forgive you.” She said with a smile and that did it.

I lean down and kiss her lips passionately.

“Daddy! Daddy! Why are you eating mommy? Don’t eat my mommy.”

We broke the kiss and turn to look at our 4 years old, Chae Won pulling her teddy while her thumb.

I kneel down and pick her up before standing back and pull Chorong by her shoulder.

“I wasn’t eating your mommy. I was kissing her. Your daddy misses your mommy that’s why.”

“But why you and mommy never kiss me like that?”

I expected that. Chae Won is always curious about everything new and will keep on asking question until she’s satisfied.

“Well because you are my princess. My sweet and beautiful daughter. Your mommy is my queen. And only husband and wife or should I say a daddy will kiss a mommy like that. That’s why I never kiss you like that.”

She nodded her head and continues her thumb. Chorong move her thumb away gently from and said “Princess, you’re a three years old girl now. You can’t continue your thumb. Big girl don’t their thumb.”

She smile and nod. Kissing her chubby cheek, I said “Why don’t you wake everyone up and we can have breakfast outside. Then we can go for a walk or maybe Zoo.”

She instantly got excited and nod her head happily. I put her down and she run out from our room. I turn back to my beautiful wife.

“Now where were we?” I said and was about to kiss her but she stop me by placing her point finger on my lips.

Shaking her head side to side she said “You need to go and take shower and I need to get the kids ready.”

That gives me an idea. “How about taking a shower together? It’ll save time.”

“No.”

I ignore her no and pick her up bridal style and walk into the bathroom and we take shower together. Taking shower with her always make me happy. It’s always so intimate.

To tell the truth, I miss this. I really should have kept in my mind that I have a family and never neglecting them.