26

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

SUHO

5 DAYS LATER....

Two days left before we fly back to Korea. Right now, I’m paking all the things that I might need for hiking.

Yes, hiking. Luhan invite us for hike since in next two days we will be flying back to Korea.

He said that we should have fun before going back. But I know the real reason for this hiking is because of Chorong.

First, because he wants to be near Chorong and second would be because Chorong love to hike. I just know about this yesterday when they were talking about this plan.

I zip my beg and wear my sport shoe and walk down the stairs where everyone was already there waiting for me.

I apologize for being late and walk out the house where a small bus was waiting for us.

We walk in the bas and saw Luhan was already there.

All the way to the place, I saw the way Luhan was looking at Chorong and I didn’t like it. Chorong didn’t realize it because she was looking at out of the window.

She look so beautiful sitting there while the wind was blowing her hair.

Once we arrive, Luhan start to lead the way and we all follow from behind.

 

CHORONG

It’s been two hours now we been hiking and I start to feel tired but I keep on walking because I can’t wait to see what is it in the end.

While we were hiking crossing the water, Suho walk first and tell me to wait.

When I was about to step on the first stone, two hand was extend in front of me. when I look at the owner of the hand it was one belong to Suho and the other belong to Luhan.

Without hesitate, I grab Suho’s hand and thank him. He just smile and said no problem.

We were still crossing when my feet slip one of the slippery stone. I yelp in shock but Suho pull me instantly near his body with hand behind my back.

“I got you angel.” He said and my heart beat fast because the way we were so close and did he just call me angel.

“Sorry and thank you.” I said looking away.

We continue walking while I was still trying to stable my heart from earlier.

I wasn’t focusing on my walking since I keep on thinking why did he call me angel. Was it he really mean it or was it just slip out his tongue.

Since I was deep in my thought, I didn’t saw the stone that I was stepping was full with moss. So when I step on it, I slip out and fall inside the water with a squeal.

Everyone turn to look at me and rush over.

“Are you okay, Chorong?” Hoya asks.

I nodded my head and try to stand up but fall back in the water with a pain shout.

I grab my ankle and rub it slow it.

“What happen, Chorong?” Irene ask in concern.

“I think sprained my leg.”

“Can you try to stand up?” Solar asks while taking my back pack away from my back.

I shook my head.

The next thing I know, I was floating in the air. I look at the person who was caring me and it was none other than Suho.

Once we arrive at the dry place, he make me sit on the big stone and kneel down.

He then take off my shoes and shock and take a look at me and it was already start to bruise.

Seeing my boss doing this doesn’t make me comfortable. I try to pull my leg away but he grab my calf and told me to stay still.

“You can’t walk at all in this state because I don’t think you sprained your leg. I think you just crack you bone. If you walk, it will get worst.” Suho said.

“What? Why? But I want to continue hiking. Now how am I going to arrive on the top and how and I going to go back down.” I said and tears was falling from my eyes.

Suho help me wear back my shock and shoe for me. I thank him once he stand up.

Luhan walk near me and suddenly I felt scared. He was about to kneel down when Suho cut him off by kneeling first in front of me and told me to hop on.

I look at my friends as if asking them what should I do.

“I think you should just hop on Suho’s back Chorong. You can’t walk.”

I was hesitate for awhile but at last just hop on his back.

He was about to pick his back pack when Changsub said that he will take that. He thank Changsub and we continue hiking.

I glance at Luhan once for awhile and he look jealous and mad.

“Thank you and sorry.” I whisper to Suho.

“For what?” He asks while his eyes was still focusing in front.

“Thank you for helping me and for caring me. And sorry because I know I’m heavy and you need to pick me up while climbing.”

“It’s not a big deal. And no you’re not heavy, Chorong?”

“Yes, I am. Luhan said that I’m heavy.” I said just then I realize what I said.

He stop walking and sigh. Then he continue walking and said “No you are not. You are as light as feather. Whatever Luhan said, his lying. So don’t trust him.” He firmly state.

“Well I don’t trust him anymore after what he did.” I said a slow as I can so that Suho won’t hear it.

 

SUHO

Having her behind my back wrapping her arm around my shoulder just make the happiest man in the world.

Earlier when Luhan and I extend our hand for her to hold before crossing the river, I was angry. I feel like just brushed off his hand and push him in the water. But when Chorong took my hand instead of his, I was so happy and smirk looking at him.

Luhan look jealous and angry while I was so happy. For the whole walk, Iwas smiling knowing her hand is in mind.

I know I shouldn’t let her hand go and let er walk alone but i still did and it was the biggest mistake but also the best mistake ever.

Why? The bad will be because she fall and broke her leg and I don’t like to see her in pain. But it was also best mistake because I get to carry her on my back. Call me an evil man, I don’t care at all.

Once we arrive at the top, I put Chorong back on her feet but still help her to stand.

She thanked me and looking at the scenery. How her face light up and smile on her face grew bigger just take my breath away.

“It’s so beautiful.” She half whisper.

“Indeed it is.” I said still looking at her. I don’t care about the real scenery. The one who is in front of me is way beautiful.

She look at me and smile sweetly. Oh God! If she smile like that one more time to me, I don’t think I can stop myself from kissing her and tell her that I love her.

“Thank you so much Suho. If you didn’t volunteer to carry me while climbing, I might never see this beautiful scenery. So thank you so much.”

I smile. “It’s all my pleasure.”

She continue to look at the scenery and I keep on looking at her and smile all the time when she was taking pictures with her friends while I was sitting on one of the bench.

“You love her don’t you?” Luhan said. I look at my side and there he was sitting beside me looking at Chorong too.

When did he sit there, I didn’t even know.

“Yes I do. Why? Is there any problem with it?” I tell him with full of confident.

“She’s mine Suho. So back off.” Said Luhan out of sudden.

I chuckle sarcastically and said “Really? How come she be yours when she hates you so much, Luhan. If she’s yours, then why did you break her heart and make her hate you so much.”

“You don’t know anything, Suho so don’t act like you know everything.” He look at me angrily.

“Yes, I don’t know anything and you should thank God because I don’t know anything. Because if I know what you did, you sure won’t be here right now but in the hospital fighting for your life.” I tell him and stand up and was about to walk when that bustard speak with confident.

“She’s mine, Suho. And I know she still have feeling for me even a little bit.”

I smirk looking at him and said “Really? If she did have even a little feeling for you, she will take you hand instead of mine when we were crossing the river. But the way I see it, she take my hand without even a little of hesitation.” And then walk away to the others.

 

LUHAN

Damn it. Whatever Suho said was true. Chorong do really hate me. I shouldn’t do what I did to her in the past if I know she will look this beautiful.

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! I want her. Chorong is mine and only mine. No one can take her from me.

“Look at her. She look so beautiful. I need to have her. I want her.” I said slow enough.

“Of course she is. She change herself after what you did.” Someone said.

I look at my back and it was Jinyoung and Hoya. When did they come here.

“Tell me something, Luhan. If Chorong was still in her big and round glasses with her braces, will you be saying what you just say earlier.” Hoya said.

“Don’t even think of be near her, Luhan. Remember what you did to her and because of you she suffer enough. And because of you she almost took her life away out of stress. So don’t even thinking of making her your or don’t even think to do anything to her. Because this time you sure will be death. Because it’s not only two of us. It’s three. And the way we see it, Suho really love her and serious about her.” Jinyoung said and then both of them walk away.

I was so mad at both of them. Who are they to talk to me like that. No one talk to me like that. Not even my parents dare to talk to me like that.

 

SUHO

Looking at Chorong taking a pictures of every single scenery just make me smile. She look so adorable skipping with just one leg with the help of Irene and Solar.

When she saw me, she told something to Irene and Solar and they walk to me.

Once they stop in front of me, Chorong said “If your fine with it, can I take picture with you.”

I smile. “If this is the reason why you came all the way her just for taking picture with me, you should just asks me to go to you.”

I take her hand that was in Irene and tell Irene and Solar that I will take care of her and they can enjoy the view with their partner.

Yes, partner. Well everyone know that Solar is with Hoya but did I told you that Irene is with Changsub now. Well not yet, but they did go for a date. Twice. You should look at Changsub when he tell me about Irene and their date. I swear I never see my friend like that before. The sparkle and smile on his face is just different. And everytime he look at Irene or even tell me about Irene, his face will light up.

Chorong take out her phone from her pocket but I stop her.

“Let’s use my phone.” I said and take my phone out from my pocket and unlock it and open my camera. I’m so not going to let her see my wallpaper and lock screen because it’s her picture. I take it secretly with anyone know about it. Well except Changsub.

We were smiling at the camera and when she was about to click the picture, I look at her and my heart wealth up. Having her face so close to me just make me want to kiss her cheek.

“You’re not looking at the camera.” She said that make me pull out from my thought. She was about to delete it but I stop her.

“Don’t delete it. Let it be. I’ll delete it later. Let’s take it one more.”

This time I look at the camera and she click it. She look back at the picture and smile. “It’s perfect.” She said while trying to press the back button but again I stop her.

“What are you doing?” I asks in panic.

“I want to send this picture to me.”

“Let me do it.” Taking my phone from her.

“Okay.”

After done sending her the picture, we all decided to walk back down since it’s getting late.