50

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

“Are you ready, love?” I heard Suho asks me.

“Almost. Just a sec.” I shout from the closet.

“Okay then. I’ll be waiting down stairs.”

“Okay. Hun, can you bring the kids down to. Their bag in on the couch in the family hall.”

“Sure.” He said before I heard the door close.

Once I’m done, I look at myself and felt satisfied with my dressing.

Today Suho is taking to an auction where there will be things that will be sell and the money that the get will be donate to orphans house and kids that have any disease or illness.

After the big fight that I had with Suho, he promise that he will make up the lost time and he did. For the whole two weeks we went for a vacation.

The first five days we went to Jakarta since Suho heard that there are so many fun amusement park and Water Park to visit there.

Then we fly to Australia since the kids wish was to see the Kangaroo and Koala. They had so much fun. Our youngest didn’t even want to be sited in the pram or being carried. Suho and I were tired just by chasing her.

Then the last three days, we went to Jamaica and visit their grandpa. They were so happy to meet him.

We just landed last evening and the whole day we rest.

So last night Suho got a call from one of his friends from where he use to study and said that they were having an auction to help the people in need. He was about to say yes but I told him to go. So he decides to take me with her.

At first I didn’t wanted to go. On top of that I don’t have a dress to wear. But Suho insist and said that he won’t go if I don’t go with him. So at last I say yes. Going through my closet, at last I saw one suitable dress from me. It was the same dress that I wore at the night of Suho’s inauguration party.

It was a very beautiful navy blue V Neck Backless Side Split Beading Long Evening Dress. It was a gift from dad saying that I should wear it and it suits me. I let my hair fall freely.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f30713468575a534c414e526179413d3d2d3438323230353837382e313465646136303863346339633833373532323530323735343932342e6a7067

Looking at the mirror, a smile appears on my lips. Not because of how beautiful I look, but the baby bump that shows from the dress. I’m just in my third month but the bump already starts to shows.

I didn’t tell Suho yet that we’re having twins. I wanted to tell him that night after our argument but Suho pick me up and you know what happen next.

I spray the perfume and walk out from the room and straight down stairs.

When I was walking down the stairs, Suho saw me and he look startled. His mouth was agape and chuckle.

He’s looking dashing in his navy blue suit with black shirt and navy blue tie.

Once I arrive, Jun Soo come running toward me and hug my leg.

“Mommy, you look sooo beautiful.” He said looking up at me, beaming.

“Thank you, my prince.” I said and mess his hair.

Then Chae Won and Chae Young came and hug me to.

“Mommy, pwetty.” My youngest say.

“Daddy, why are you not saying mommy is pretty? Why are you looking at mommy like that, daddy?” Chae Won asks.

He come to his sense and said ‘huh?’

He then walks toward me and rank his arm on my waist and pull me closer to him, kissing my lips chastely.

“You look beautiful. Ravishing” He said huskily.

I blush and try to push him away. “Suho, behave. The kids are here.”

He smile and let me go. Kneeling down he pick Chae Young and Chea Won in his arm and pick them up.

“Suho, you need to stop picking them up, especially Chae Won. She’s four.”

“But I want to. Next 6 month, I won’t be able to pick them up frequently.”

I sigh and let him be. Taking the kids bag in my one hand the other hand I hold Jun Soo hand and we walk out from the house and to the garage where Uncle Shin is waiting.

Since we are going to auction, Suho asks Uncle to send them so that it will be easier.

After sending the kids to omma and appa’s house and give then their bag since they are going to stay there, we drive straight to the function.

At the function, we walk and talk a lot. I felt really awkward and uncomfortable since I don’t know anyone from here and most of the girls look at us. Thank you, that Suho was beside me all the time.

When the auction starts, they start to bid. Suho most of the time just keep quiet and didn’t bid on anything.

I was trying to stay awake. Then a beautiful sapphire teardrop necklace was bringing to display. I was about to say to Suho that I want it but keep quiet immediately when the person said the starting price.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f67687052384c5f74434a797a78773d3d2d3438323230353837382e313465646136313434303066333665363935343438373331393335332e6a7067   

Since the auction was selling it in USD, he said that they are starting with 5000 USD. I did my math and chock on my own saliva when I change the price to KRW.

It was 5,731,446 KRW. I lean back on the chair and ignore it. I keep on looking at the necklaces that I don’t even know who was bidding on the necklace.

The auction keeps on going until the Ring Man slams the gavel make me come back to my sense. When he says that the necklace was sold at the price of 20,000USD, my heart almost fall. I felt so jealous for the person who gets to buy it. When the man in the black suit and glove take the necklace and walk to the person, I keep on looking where it goes because I want to know who the lucky person is.

I was shock when he stops in front of Suho. I look at Suho with my shock eyes.

“Yu...you’re the...you’re the one who bought it?” I ask still in shock.

He smiles at me and nod. He takes the necklace and walks behind me and place the necklace around my neck.

“I know you love it. I saw the way you look at it the very moment when it was shown on the stage. You wanted to ask me to buy it, didn’t you? But ignore it when you heard the price.”

Once her lock it, he kiss my nape and take his sit.

Tracing the necklace with my finger tips, I look at him.

“But Suho, it’s expensive. You shouldn’t have bought it. We can do so many things with the money.”

“Love, you’re forgetting something. We are in auction. The money will be donating to the kids those in needs. So it’s worth it. Anyway, my wife happiness is way important then the money that I spend. I’ll buy anything that my wife wants. Even an island.”

I was so touch with what he said. I didn’t even know tears were falling. I just realize it when Suho wipe it.

“I love you so much, Suho. You make me so happy.”

He smiles. “Not as much as I love you. Now why don’t we get out from here and go back to our house. It’s kid’s free night today and with you looking so beautiful and ravishing, I have a very good plan.”

I know what he means and I want it to. With the pregnancy hormones, it makes worst. I nod my head and we stand up and walk out. We wait for uncle to come and once he came, he hops on and drives straight to the house.

Once we enter our room, Suho lock the door, pull me in his arm, turn around and slam me on the wall and kiss me passionately.

He pulls away and both of us were breathing heavily.

Pick me up by my hip, I wrap my leg on her waist and start to kiss me again on my neck. I don’t know how we ended up on the bed.

Soon after that, our pants, groans and moans of pleasure accompanied by the sound of our bodies making love with each other, were the only things that could be heard in our room.

“Honey, I have something I need to tell you.” I said while laying on his chest and my finger drawing random things on his chest.

After our love making, we stayed awake and talk about random things. It’s kind of our bonding time especially with him busy with his work and me with the kids.

“What is it?” He said while my hair and kisses my hair.

“But promise me you won’t get angry or man.” I request. Because I know what I’m going to tell him after this, he will get angry.

“I promise. I won’t get angry or mad.”

I bite my lips and take a deep breah before letting it go slowly. I look up so that I can see his face.

He was smiling at me and I know that the smile won’t stay there after I tell him this.

“I’m pregnant.”

He smile and chuckle. “I know that love.”

“But I didn’t tell you what goes after that.”

He frown and ask “What does it goes after saying that your pregnant?”

“Honey, I’m pregnant with...twins.”

Just like I predict, the smile on his face vanish.

Okay, I’m dead. Just get ready Chorong with an angry Jun Myeon.

“WHAT! You’re pregnant with twins and you didn’t even bother to tell me. Kim Chorong, we went on the flight not once, not twice but four times. We even went ride a slide.”

“Oh come on. We went on the kids slide. You didn’t even let me ride the adult slide.”

“But still. It’s a slide. Why didn’t you tell me when you told me that you’re pregnant that day?”

“I wanted to tell you but my husband was so happy that I forgive him, he didn’t even wait for me to finish talking because the next thing I know, he picks me up and walk into the bathroom.”

He smirks and said “That was a different story.”

“Suddenly it was a different story.”

“But it’s been two weeks. You can tell me the next day or maybe at the same day. Why did you have to tell me after two weeks?”

“I’m sorry. I forget about it. And I didn’t want to spoil the happy moment that my kids was having. Half of your attention was at the kids. I know that if i tell you, you will cancel the trip. Even if you didn’t cancel the trip, you focus will be at me the whole time and there won’t be a bonding between you and the kids because I know how possessive you will be. Even when I’m just caring a child you already acting possessive. Now imagine if I’ve tell you that I’m caring two, how will you react.” I explain slowly.

He sighs. “You’re right. If you have told me earlier, I would have cancelled the trip.”

I smile and peck his lips. “Thank you for understanding.”

“Now I know why your belly looks bigger. Because when you were caring our three angel it look small and barely showing.”

I just smile. “I have an appointment tomorrow. Would you like to follow me?”

“Of course I do, love. You know I never miss it. We can pick the kids up after the appointment.”

I nodded my head and yawn. My eyes were getting heavier. He smiles at me and kiss me forehead.

“Go to sleep my queen. You’re tired and I’ve tried you enough too.” Kissing my forehead for the last time, I snuggle closer to him and fall asleep.

 

SUHO

Looking at her sleeping, I smile.

When she told me that she was caring twins, I was so happy but in the same time so angry but I try myself to calm down and not to raise my voice at her.

But when she explains, I understand. Whatever she said was true. If she has told me earlier, I would cancel the trip and won’t let her do anything at all. Even when she was caring our three mischievous angels, I was already acting possessive.

Kissing her hair for the last time and hugging her closer toward me, I close my eyes and thank God for everything that had happen in my life.