1

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

I get up early today feeling excited and nervous. Today is the day me and my friends will start our practical. Feeling excited, I stand up from my bed and walk straight to the bathroom to take a long and refreshing shower.

Once I'm done, I wrap my body with my favourite pink colour towel and walk out from the bathroom. Opening my closet, I stay in front of it for a long time to choose the perfect outfit for my first day at work.

At last I pick the simple outfit that I can find and that is a semi-peplum detailing at the waist and a high soft v-neckline. I place the dress on the bed and start to hair dry my hair. Once I'm done, I comb my hair and let my hair fall freely. I quickly change into my dress and apply a minimum makeup. I take a look at myself for the last time before I walk out from my room.

Walk straight to the kitchen, I saw my mother was preparing breakfast for all of us. I walk to her and ask "Omma, how do I look?"

She looks at me and smile. "Like always, beautiful."

I grin and start to help my mom prepare the table for breakfast.

When we were having breakfast, dad asks "So princess, how do you feel today?"

"Excited and nervous at the same time." I admit.

"Don't be. Everything will be fine. You're going to have fun."

I nodded my head and we continue eating. When all of us done, like always, me and Chanyeol will kiss our parents and sad bye to them. Then Chorong and Chanyeol drive away.

When they stop in front of the tall building, my nervous start to grow.

"This is it." Chanyeol said.

I look at him and said "This is it. Wish me luck."

Chanyeol laugh and said "Good luck noona. You can do it."

I thank him and kiss his cheek and walk out from the car. I walk in and meet the receptionist. When I stop in front of her, she looks at me and smile.

"Good morning. What can I do for you?"

I smile back. "My name is Park Chorong and I'm here as an intern."

She nodded and said "Oh okay. I've been inform about this. Wait a minute."

Then she opens the drawer and was finding something. Once she found it, she takes it out from the drawer and gives it to me.

"Here is your ID card. Please do access this card every time you walk in or go out. And please do wear this every single time when you're in the building."

I nodded my head. Then she continues "Now you can go straight inside and take the lift to the 25th floor."

"Okay. Thank you. Have a nice day." I said with a smile.

"You're welcome and good luck." She said still smiling.

I smile back and walk away. She looks like a good lady.

I take the lift and went to the floor that the lady said. When the lift door opens, I walk out and saw my friends, Irene, Jinyoung, Hoya and Yong Sun. I walk to them and said our hi's.

Just then, a boy walks out and said "The CEO is waiting for all of you. You guys and go in now. Good luck."

We stand up and start to walk to the door.

When we inside, it was pin drop silent. The CEO was standing facing the window. When he turns around, there stand my dad's best friend, Mr. Kim. I always admire him. Especially when I know about whom the real he is. How he was from now and now one of the richest billion air not only in Korea but around the world.

He smile at us and said "Take a sit and make yourself comfortable."

We all nodded our head and take a sit the couch that was in the room. Once we take a sit, Mr. Kim sit at the main and single sited couch.

"First of all welcome to Les Paradise. Introduce yourself. Start from you, Mr. Lee." Mr. Kim said to Hoya.

When we have done introduce our self, Mr. Kim said "All of you are going to join chain management department. My assistant will you there."

Then we all stand up and Mr. Kim shakes all of our hand one by one and said good luck to us. We thank him and follow his assistant to the floor.

 

SUHO

I just arrive at the office when the CEO assistant came.

"Good morning Mr. Jun Myeon. The CEO wants to meet you."

I look at him in shock and ask "Dad wants to meet me? Why?"

Why does dad want to meet? In the first place why is dad in the office this early? He never comes early.

"I don't know, sir. He just says that told you to come and meet him."

"Jae Jin, how much do I need to say this? Call me, Suho. I'm not old. We were friends and still are. Okay."

He chuckle and nodded his head. "Okay. I'm just use to it. That's why."

I wear back my blazer and follow my dad assistant to his office. On my way, I bump into my colleagues, Changsub.

"Hey. Where are you going?" he ask.

"My dad wants to meet me. So, I'm going to meet him."

He just nodded his head and me continue follow Jae Jin.

Once I arrive at dad's office, I knock his door. When I heard him saying come in, I open the door and walk in. Closing the door, I walk to where my dad was sitting and as "Hey, dad. Why did you want to see me?"

"Have a sit first. Do you want coffee?" he asks.

I take a sit at the chair in front of him and said "No. I had my coffee at house earlier. So what is it you want to talk about?"

"Well as you know, there will be 4 intern come and report today."

"Okay. What will I do with that?"

"What I want to do is that they will be working under you."

"WHAT! Dad that's not going to happen. They are new and they know nothing."

"So you can teach them."

"I know. But dad they are interns. I don't care about teaching them. I don't know their abilities."

"Suho, do you think my workers are that stupid? Suho they didn't get this job without interviewing. I told them that you need a worker and I ask them to interview some candidates from college so that if they perform, they can just continue working with you. I ask the person that interview them and they said that they are really good in this scope."

I sigh. I know dad is right. My department need workers. Not one but four. Maybe I just need to trust my dad and just go with it.

"Okay fine. But doesn't mean their interns and new, I won't be strict."

"Fine. But remember Suho what me and your mom told you."

"I always remember dad. Don't treat your worker as a worker but as a friends and family."

"Good. Now you may go. There must be on their way here."

I nodded my head and walk out from the room.

When I arrives my office, Changsub asks "What happen? Why does your dad wants to meet you?"

"We will be getting a new worker here. Today. It's interns but dad says that they will be good in their work. We just need to teach a little."

"Okay. I hope there will be a girls."

I look at Changsub. "Really Changsub. You got to be kidding me."I said and laugh.

"What? It's been months okay. Not weeks but month I've been working with you. Only you. To the stage that I got fed up just by looking at your face."

"Why? I'm good looking."

"Yeah, maybe for girls but not me."

I laugh. I and Changsub had been friends since we were 10. I know how he is and he knows how I am. We basically so close until people at our school thought that we were a gay couple.

"Whatever. Let's do our job while waiting for the interns."

I don't know why but I have a feeling something will happen once the interns is her. I don't know either is bad or good but I just can feel it. Something that will change my life will definitely will happen.