11

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

SUHO

“Hey, wake up.” I wake Chorong up while caressing her cheek.

She moves my hand away and snuggles in my neck. My breath hitches when I felt her breath on my neck.

“Chorong, wake up. We are here.” I told her again.

“Shh... Let me sleep.” She said and hugs me.

Irene and Solar walk to us and asks “What happen?”

“She’s not waking up. I’m trying to wake her up.” I said.

Irene and Solar smirk and Irene said “If you wake her up softly, it won’t work. There is only one way. Solar, take it away.”

Solar bow and walk in front of me. “Chorong wake up.”

“Shush Solar, I’m trying to sleep. Let me sleep.”

She then smile evilly and said “Chorong, wake up. You’re late. You’re only left 30 minutes for our exam to start.”

Chorong instantly wake up and bang her head on the wall. “Ouch!”

“At last you’re awake.” Jinyoung who was behind our sit said and ruffle Chorong hand.

“What the hack, guys?” She said looking at her friends who were laughing at her.

“Next time when people wake you up, try to wake up instantly.” Irene said and walks away and the other follow.

She looks at me and blush. “I’m sorry.”

“For what?”

“About earlier.”

“No problem. Now we should go because only we left.”

She nodded and we stand up and walk out.

 

CHORONG

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone wakes me up. I felt so annoyed and move the hand away. When I sleep because I’m tired, no one dare to disturb me.

Then suddenly I heard Solar said that we are late for our paper, I instantly wake up and bang my head on the wall. Then I realize that we don’t have any exams.

I glare at all of them and they just ignore it and walk away. Then I realize that I was sleeping in the plane with my manager beside me and the worst part is, I was sleeping on her shoulder.

No wonder it was so comfortable and didn’t have any problem in sleeping.

Great job, Park Chorong. Good way to humiliate yourself. First you hug him and then you sleep on her shoulder. What will you do next?

We walk out from the plane and take our luggage and it was so awkward since only both of left.

Once we arrives the hotel, Suho went and ask for a key. Since the manager there knows who Suho is, he gives Suho the key.

Then we follow her to him. I was kind of confuse because why were there only one key. Once we reach the top floor, which I though it will be the suit but there was only one door.

He unlocks the door and we all walk in. It wasn’t a suits but a freaking huge penthouse.

Once we all walk in, he turn around and said “I know you guy are wondering why are we all in here. For the whole 3 or maybe 4 day we will be leaving here. There are 5 rooms here so just choose one. For the girls, your room will be the master bedroom, because the bed is in king size so it will fit all three of you in one bed. The reasons why we all leaving in one house is because it will be easy for us to have meeting. The others can go and choose your own bedroom. For today, just rest and meet you guys at 1 in the evening for lunch and then you guys can just walk around.”

We all nodded our head and walk to the room.

Me, Solar and Irene walk in, we all flop on the very huge bed and there was still space for another person. The bed was so soft and comfortable.

I was about to close my eyes and fall asleep when Irene call my name and told me that she just use the bathroom and it’s empty now.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom and wash my face to fresh myself up. Then I walk out and saw both of the girls were sleeping. I laugh and walk out to find some water.

When I walk in the kitchen, I was shock to see Suho was inside the kitchen, shirtless, drinking water.

I quickly turn around and I felt my face hot.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I didn’t know you were in the kitchen.”

I hear him deep and husky chuckle.

“It’s fine. But why are you acting so nervous and guilty as if you never saw a shirtless guy before. Or maybe you never did.”

I turn to look at him and said “I’ve seen better.” And walk past him smirking.

 

SUHO

“I’ve seen better.” She said.

I was shock and jealous. What did she mean by she’s seen better? I turn around and saw her smirk.

But when she saw me facing her again she blush and turn around immediately.

Now is time for me to smirk.

Liar...Liar.

I don’t know what make me walk to her and whisper in her ear. “Don’t lie, Ms. Park. If you seen better, you wouldn’t blush and turn around when you saw me like this.”

I place the glass in the sink which was in front of her and our skin touch and make me shiver. I quickly walk away and lock myself in the room.

I rub my face with my hand and said “What was that? I never shiver when I accidently touch or make any skin contact. Then why did I felt different when my skin touches her.

I was into my thought that makes me jolt when I heard a knock on my door. I walk to the door and open it.

It was none other than Changsub smiling like an idiot. What happen to him? Why is he smiling like this?

“What?” I ask.

“Oww. Is my best friend mad that I disturb him thinking about Chorong?”

I look at him in shock and ask “No I wasn’t.”

“Really? I know you were thinking about her. You were quiet close to her.”

“What are you talking about? I don’t know what you are talking about.” I said denying him.

He smirks and said “You can lie other but not me. I even saw you in the kitchen with her. I just didn’t want to disturb both of you so I walk away from the kitchen.”

Damn it. I swear this guy really have eyes everywhere.

“What did you saw?”

“Everything. From the moment she turns around when she saw you like this until you whisper in her ear.”

.

“What is it you want?” I ask ignoring what he just says earlier.

He chuckle and said “Wear your t-shirt. It’s already 1 o’clock. You told them that we are going for lunch at 1.”

I look at the watch on my wrist and it is already 1. I nodded my head and walk to the bed where my t-shirt is and wears it.

I take my phone and wallet, then walk out from the bedroom and saw everyone is already in the living hall waiting for me.

Then we all walk out from the house and went straight to the hotel’s restaurant.

We take our sit and start ordering.

While we were waiting for our food, Chorong phone ring. She takes out her phone from her pocket.

I who was sitting beside her saw the caller name and it was Chanyeol.

“Yes, Chanyeol. What do you want?”

 

CHORONG

“Just want to call you because I miss you.” He said.

I chuckle sarcastically and said “Shut up, Chanyeol. What is it you want?”

He laughs and said “Look noona, I want to borrow your Business Research Methods book. Where is it?”

“My business research methods? Wait, let me think.” I said and remember back where I placed it. 

“Okay. Go into my room and go to my book racks. It’s on the second shelf near my study table.”

“Okay. Wait, let me go and check.”

A few minutes later, he said “Not this book, noona. I was talking about your note book. The book where you write all the simple notes.”

“Ohwww. Then it’s my study table drawer. The last drawer. The book is in light blue colour.” I said.

“Okay. Found it. Thank you, noona.”

“No problem. Why do you need that book for?”

“Quiz is coming this Friday. So I need short notes for this subject.”

“Okay. Please take care of my books like you’re taking care of your life.” I remind him.

“I will. Don’t worry. Now go. Bye.” He said.

I said my bye and hang up.

Once I hang up, Irene asks “What did Chanyeol want?”

“My Business Research Methods book. The book that I write my short notes.”

“The nerds notes.” Jinyoung said and then laugh with Hoya.

I look at him angrily and said “Yes, the nerd book that also make both of you past.”

“Oh, yes. That is a very useful book. I think you should publish it and sell it. It’s have a very good notes in it. I swear if I didn’t read your notes, I don’t think I will past that subject. Especially with our very boring lecturer.” Hoya said.

We laugh. Mr. Geum was really a boring lecturer. “Guys, like really. At least he was kind.”

“Oh come on. Even you though he was boring. Who come in the class and teach us all based on the book 100%. Not even a simple notes or slides. Me and Hoya will be sleeping every time is his class.” Jinyoung said.

“Well that’s true. Either they sleep, or they will eat and watch movies.” Irene said.

I, Hoya, Solar and Jinyoung nodded our head, agreeing.

Then our foods come and we start to dig in. After lunch, we all went for walk around the hotel.