38

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

SUHO

Today is the day. The day I’ve been waiting for. Today is the day I’m going to meet my girl after a week. Gosh, I miss her so much.

I wear my maroon suit and math it with a soft pink sweater since. I did my hair and take a last look in the mirror, I was happy. I hope Chorong will like my look since I’m wearing her favorite color.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f724665384b58436b7263676341513d3d2d3436313735343136372e313464656136383930333837613731343636393333323338363134382e6a7067    

I take my wallet and phone, place it in my pocket and walk out from my room and straight down stairs.

Once I arrive in the living room, I saw dad was waiting for me.

I walk to him and ask if his ready. He nod and we walk out. All the way to the restaurant, we talk about work but I realize something from his face. He looks happy and amuse.

“You look different dad. You look happy and amuse. May I ask why?”

“It’s just that my wife dream is finally coming true and I was amused by the way you acted today. You look so happy. I never saw you like this before. Are you that happy, son?”

“Yes dad. I’ve never been this happy before. I never know I can even have this feeling.”

“If you’re happy then I am happy for you.”

 

CHORONG

After taking a long shower I dry myself and wrap my body with the towel. I walk out the bathroom and straight to my cabinet. I go through my clothes to see which the perfect outfit for me to wear is.

At last I choose a simple red dress with white sleeve. I match it with my white stiletto and black handbag.

I let my hair down and make sure my make up look natural.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6c44673977545533556b574532673d3d2d3436313735343136372e313464656136616635656433663962623439313932353132383533392e6a7067    

Once I’m done, I walk out and saw all my family was done and were waiting for me. Then we walk out the house and drive straight to the restaurant.

When we arrive, dad gives our surname and the waiter tells us to follow him. I tug my hand with Chanyeol arm and we walk to where the waiter bring us.

Once we arrive, the waiter opens the door and we thank them and walk in.

Once I walk in, I was shock to see Suho and his dad standing inviting us to come in.

Oh My God! What is he doing here? Don’t say that the man that mom and dad choose for me is him.

I my hand fall on my side just looking at him there standing looking really hot. Then it hit me. He plans this. Why doesn’t he understand that I’m not for him?

I quickly turn around and run away. I know someone follow me from behind because I heard someone calling my name but I didn’t bother to turn around to look. I just want to get away from there.

 

SUHO

When the door open, the waiting stops. Once my eyes land on her, I was struck. She looks so sweet and beautiful in her dress. She even let her hair down just the way I like it.

But that was just for a moment, when she was me she was shock. The next thing I know, she run away. Dad, Mr. Park and Mrs. Park was shock too.

I tell them not to worry and tell them to take a sit and eat first. Then I and Chanyeol run after her.

Once we walk out from the restaurant, I and Chanyeol couldn’t spot her. So we plan to split and find her.

I run and run trying to locate her but fail. I keep on looking for her. I can’t find her so I plan to go to the park nearby and that the good decision I made. There I saw Chorong sitting curl up on the bench crying.

My heart breaks just by looking at that sight. I walk to her and stand right in front of her so that if she tries to run away, I can stop her.

“Chorong.” I call her name.

She looks at me. When she realizes it was me, she immediately stands up and try to run away but I stop her buy holding her wrist and pull her in my arm.

“Stop running, Chorong. Please stop running. Enough of this running. I’m tired of catching you and I know you’re tired of running.”

“Why are you doing this, Suho? Why are you still after me?”

“Like I told you, Chorong. I love you.”

“But you don’t know anything about me. You’ll hate me once I tell you about me.”

“Then try me. Tell me Chorong. Tell me what really happen. If you really want to hate me then you need to tell me.”

She pulls away from me and look at me with her teary eyes.

“Hyung is right, noona. I think is time for you to tell him.”

“But Chanyeol…”

“Noona, if you want him to hate you then you need tell him everything.” Chanyeol said looking at me.

 

CHORONG

It takes me some time before sigh and nodded my head.

Suho told us to sit and we just follow. Chanyeol was still beside me holding my hand and squeeze it to assure me that he’ll be here.

I close my eyes.

“It all started a year ago.” I start.

I open my eyes and look at the playground.

“I had a normal life begin myself and no one knows me or even bothers to know who I am until one day, the richest, hot and popular guy come and said hi. The guy was none other than Luhan.

At first I was curious why was he suddenly had interest in me. But day by day he convinces me that he was serious to know about me and who I am.

One day, he confess that he love me and wants me to be his girlfriend. I said yes because I thought that I love him to. Yes, I thought. I don’t know why, but when I was with him, I didn’t felt save or secure.

After we were officially a couple, we always talk and hang out together to the stage that I forget my friends and hang out with him. It’s was not my fault, he always force me to have lunch and do almost everything with him. I apologize to them every single time and they forgave me.” I stop for awhile.

I then look at Chanyeol. The next thing I’m going to say will make me so cheap. He smile assure me that everything is going to be fine and I need to go on. Squeezing my hand as if asking me that I need to go on and tell him what happen.

I sigh again and then turn to look at Suho. To my shock he look so calm and was looking at me with full of love. Then I look back in front because I couldn’t look at Suho and I know I can’t accept the way he will be looking at me.

“It’s was our study week and Luhan said that he need my help because his upcoming exam is Account and his lecturer said that h need to review some of last semester chapter and ask me to help. So I agree and he takes me to his house after class.

We were studying together when suddenly I felt his hand on my lap. It makes me uncomfortable but I just let it be. I didn’t know when I let his hand on my lap; it was a mistake because he starts to caress in and going up. I quickly move his hand and ask him what he is doing because I don’t like it.” I stop for awhile and tears start to roll. I really can’t go on. Just thinking about what happen, I feel disgusting toward myself.

“Then what happen, Chorong?” Suho asks.

 

SUHO

When I heard Chorong said what Luhan try to do, I was angry. Not at myself or Chorong but at Luhan. I want to know what happen next because I can predict what happen. I just want to hear it from Chorong.

“We continue doing our revision until he said that we need to stop. So we stop. While we were talking while watching television, he start to…to…” she starts to cry and I know the reason. It’s must be hard especially when you’re thinking about a bad past.

I pull her in my arm and caress her back.

“It’s okay Chorong. Tell me. I need to know.”

“He starts to kiss me. First it was just at cheek and then on the lips. I just let it be since we kiss before. But he just takes it further and start to kiss me on the neck and his hand was on my lap caressing it. I push him away but he just doesn’t want to move. So I shout and push him forcedly and said that whatever his doing is wrong.

He looks angry but said that we kiss before so it’s not a bad thing to just make it further since we are a couple now.

I said no and try to stand up but he pull me back and push me on the couch and start to kiss me and ripped my shirt. I was half just in front of him. That time I feel so cheap. I try to push him but his just too strong. He keeps on repeating that it’s not a sin. This is what a couple do. What a lover do. I know but I don’t like it. Then he stop and look at me. I thought that he stop but I was wrong. He ripped my shirt off me and took my pants off. I try to push him with my leg but I couldn’t. At that moment, I feel so helpless and cheep. I feel so dirty. I try to run away but everytime I run, he always catches me. Thanks to God that I found a vase so I take it and hit his head with it.” She already a crying messes and her hand clenched my shirt. That time I swear that if Luhan was in Korea, I’ll kill him right here right now.

I was trying my best to not get angry and try my best to stay calm. I look at Chanyeol and ask him to leave us alone. He hesitated for awhile. I assure him that she will be fine with me and he should go and tell dad, Mr. Park and Mrs. Park that everything is fine and we will be there.

“What happen later?” I ask as soon as Chanyeol leave.

It took some time before she continues.

“I got dress in my jeans and ripped shirt and run away living everything behind. I call Chanyeol using the public telephone. All the way to the public phone and while waiting for Chanyeol, everyone was looking at me. Some even come and thought that I was a ed.

The next day, I try to report about him but none of the professor or even the Dean care. Their reasons were that Luhan parents were one of the highest donors to the college. That time I was helpless. Chanyeol and the others try the best to make me happy and come back.

One day, there was a party that the college attends and everyone was invited. I didn’t want to go but everyone forces me and said that I need to cheer up and forget about it. So I agree with them and follow them.

At the party everything was okay until one of the Luhan friend walk on the stage and ask for everyone attention. Then she keeps on telling a story about a girl and a boy and I know that by the way she tells the story, it was about me and Luhan.

Then she starts to say that the girl is a gold digger and a . I was shock as why was she saying that. then the footage of me being almost by Luhan was on the LCD. I was so shock and humiliate. Everyone was looking at me with their disgusted look. Even some lecturers thought that this was real. They only saw the video that Luhan try to me. They didn’t saw the way I was struggling. The call me a , a gold digger and even a cheap . With my friends being rich, it didn’t help either. I even ask Luhan to say that this is not true but he didn’t bother to correct them and said that it’s me who try to seduce him. He even smirks and laugh at me. I really thought that that was it but no. They even send the video to everyone in the college even the lecturer and dean got it.

Since then, all of them look low at me even the juniors. Since then I didn’t see the reasons to live. I know that if omma and appa know, they’ll be so mad at me.

So I try my best for them to not know and ask Chanyeol and the other for help. Since I was over stress, I fainted and was admitted in the hospital. Omma and appa was so worry about my condition that I even heard they ask Chanyeol about what happen.

Start from that day, I saw how omma and appa look at me. They were looking at me with worry and sympathy. I thought I was just a burden for them so I try to cut myself but Chanyeol saw it and was so mad at me. He said that I gone crazy. He said that I need to wake up and change. Fight for myself. That how all start. That was the start of my make over. Since then I change. Everyone looks at me and still calls me a and but I just close my ears and continue my studies. That’s the reasons why I hate Luhan. That’s the reasons why I’m scared of Luhan. And that’s the reasons why I try to make myself stay away from any new man until you come and change everything. Since the first day at the office, I felt safe with you. I didn’t get it why but I felt save and I didn’t hate the kisses that you gave me. That was the very first time I didn’t felt disgusted.

“Why didn’t you report it to the police?”

“I wanted to but I can’t. I just could’t report to police because I have no prove and I don’t know how did Luhan manage to make the video look like it wasn’t a attempt.”

“Oh baby, I’m so sorry for what happen to you. But whatever you say didn’t affect me. Instead I’m very proud of you. The way you manage to go to college without thinking about people look and say about you. I still love you. Dearly and deeply.

She pull away from and look at me with shock.

“But Suho, everything I told you earlier, didn’t it affect anything. Suho, people call me a gold digger. They call me . A . I almost got . Not once but twice by the same people. I even try to kill myself. What will people talk about you when you marry me.”

I smile lovingly at her and said “I don’t care about people look at me with hate or disgust. Chorong, I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am with you. Everytime I’m with you, I don’t need to act. Everytime I’m with you, I can smile and laugh happily. I can even dress up like how I want without you judging. You’ll still go out and talk to me. Baby, I love you because of who you are. Your past doesn’t matter to me. What matter now is our future together. And about what happen toyou, they on’t know the truth and it wasn’t your fault. They didn’t try to believe you but they believe all Luhan and his friends lie. I don’t see your fault there.”

“But what if whatever I said was a lie. People will think I lie to you and make myself as a victim.”

“I told you Chorong I don’t care. I love you so much. And about you lying, I don’t believe it. Because I saw it in your eyes that the whole story you just told me was true and I saw the way Luhan treated you. So you can’t be lying.”

I cupped her face and continue “Chorong I do really love you and I do really want to marry you and make you my wife. I want to make you happy Chorong. I want to be with you forever. I want to be with you when you sad or happy. I love you Park Chorong. I love you so much and only you.”

“But what if your dad knows about me. he’ll hate me.”

“I know my dad. He won’t hate you. He already loves you as his own daughter.”

“But…”

“No more buts. I’m not taking anymore buts. I want to marry you and be with you for the rest of my life and it’s final.”

 

CHORONG

The way he said it and the way he look at me, as if he didn’t care about what happen to me. I try to talk to a guy and even told him about what happen to me but he didn’t believe me. He really thought that I was a cheap.

I know from that time that even if I say no, Suho won’t back away. He’ll try doing everything to make me marry him. So I did what was best for everyone. I nodded my head.

The moment I nod my head, Suho smile got bigger and his face got brighter.

He pulls me back in his arm and kisses my forehead.

“Oh love; you just make me the happiest man in the world. I promise you I’m going to take care of you for the rest of my life.”

I just wrap my arm around his waist and close my eyes feeling the comfort.

In my heart I pray that this is the best decision and I was making a right one.

A few minutes later, we pull away and he cupped my face again. Peaking my lips and said “We should get going now. They must be waiting and worry.”

I nodded my head and we stand up and walk to the restaurant hand in hand.