25

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

I really wasn’t in the mood to go. But still, right now I’m standing in front of the mirror taking a look at myself.

To tell the truth, I wasn’t happy with my look. It’s not that I look hideous but I wasn’t happy with the dress. The dress that I am wearing right now is the same design as the wedding dress that I wore to Luhan’s party back in the collage.

Just thinking about it make me sad and angry. but my thought was cut by a knock on my door. I walk to the door and open it and meet with Irene and Solar disapprove face.

“What the hell are you wearing, Chorong?” Solar asks.

“Why are you wearing this dress, Chorong? This the same dress that you wore on Luhan’s party.” Irene continue

“I know guys. But this is the only dress that is the most decent.”

“God, Chorong wake up. Do you know why did Luhan did this? He did this purposely. He know you won’t wear the other dress because there is so many reveal part.” Irene said.

“I agree. Now sit down on the bed and let us choose the dress for you.” Solar said and push down by my shoulder to help me sit.

Then they start to find a dress for me after Solar call Hoya to tell him that they will be late because of my dress.

They keep on showing me dress after dress and I keep on rejecting it because some of them are too short and reveal and some of them are just so much reveal.

Then Irene and Solar pull on beautiful navy blue spaghetti straps with sweetheart blue lace and open back dress. The upper part was revealing but the lower part is fully cover.

I was about to say no just because of the upper part but was cut off by Irene.

“No more no’s. This is the best dress we can fine. Yes the upper part is a bit revealing but look at the bright side. It have no splits and it’s not short. You are going to look really hot in this dress Chorong. And this the best time to show Luhan that you have move on and you won’t mind about wearing some revealing dress or clothes.”

Thinking about what Irene said, it make sense. I need to show Luhan that I don’t care about showing off some of my skin. Show him that I move on.

“You know what, both of you are right. I’m going to show him that I’m not the old Chorong. I’ve move on and I don’t mind about showing my skin.”

“Atta girl. That’s it. Now go and change.” Solar said.

I take the dress and go inside the bathroom to change.

 

SUHO

“There both of you are. Wait. Where is Chorong?” Hoya said.

I turn to look at the stairs where Irene and Solar was standing.

“There is a reason why we are late. Irene take it away.”

“Ehm... Gentleman especially Hoya and Jinyoung, we present to you our new Chorong. Well just for 2 hours but still our new Chorong. So can I have a clap?”

We all clap but still puzzle with what Irene just say.

Then there was Chorong looking so beautiful in her navy blue dress. It’s kind of showing so many skin for my liking but still she look stunning in that dress. To tell the truth, she look ing hot and y but in the same time beautiful and innocent with her hair flowing freely. My eyes just can’t move from her.

“Wow. Ya, Park Chorong, you look hot.” Jinyoung said.

“Chorong ah. Our Chorong have already grow up. At last.” Hoya said.

She’s smiling but I realize that she was uncomfortable. Her face show it all. She keep on moving her hand to cover some of her revealing part.

I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder. I look at my side and it was Hoya and Jinyoung.

“You know what. This is the time. To start your mission to make her fall for you.” Hoya said.

“She look uncomfortable with her dress. Do something.” Jinyoung said and encourage me by telling me to go to her by her head.

I confident myself up and walk up the stairs. Jinyoung and Hoya are right. I need to start her fall for me.

I take off my suit blazer and place it on her shoulder once I reach her.

She look at me in shock but still thank me. then I see that she’s relief that something is covering her.

Being a gentlemen like mom teach me, I extend my hand in front of her for her to take. To my relief and happy, she take it and we walk down the stairs.

I hear aw from Irene and Solar but ignore it. My focus now is the angel beside me and how happy I am.

We step in the limo that Luhan have provide for us and the drive start drive to Luhan’s house.

The whole ride, my eyes just can’t move from looking at my angel.

Once we arrive at Luhan house, everyone one by one walk out from the car leaving me and Chorong behind. I was about to walk out from the car when I saw that Chorong look nrvouse and scared.

I went to sit beside her.

“Are you okay, Chorong?”

She look at me in shock and said “Huh! Yeah! I’m fine.”

“Are you sure? Because you look nervous and scared.”

“Y...yeah. I..I’m fine.”

“Look Chorong, I don’t know what happen between you and Luhan. But I’m sure whatever happen must be something really bad. I’m just telling you that don’t worry. I’ll be here for you. Even your friends are here for you. So just relax.”

She let out her heavy breath and nodded her head. “You’re right. All of you are her. Why would I be nervous.”

“That’s it. Let’s go now. I bet the other must be wondering why we are not out from the car yet.”

She nodded her head and we walk out from the limo.

She pull the blazer closer to her since it’s kind of windy today.

We walk up the stairs and into the house. Luhan’s parent’s house was big. Well it’s not a house. It’s mansion.

We walk to the hall and the Luhan saw us and walk to where we were standing.

“You guys came. Let’s go. I’ll introduce all of you to my mother and father.”

We just follow him and stop behind two couple. Luhan tap the men’s shoulder and he turn around follow with the lady.

“Mom, dad, this the group that I told you that bought our land.”

“At last, I get to all of you.”

Luhan introduce us one by one.

“It’s pleasure to meet you Mr. Kim. I always wanted to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you to, sir.” I said shaking his hand.

“Thank you for coming. Why don’t you go and have fun. Luhan please lead the way and make sure they happy to be here. They are very important person for us.” Luhan’s mother said.

Luhan nodded his head and we walk the bar nearby.

We were talking and laughing when a girl came said something that make me mad.

“Your Chorong. Aren’t you? Luhan’s ex .”

Chorong smile wipe away and she look nervous and scared in the same time. When I glace at the other I saw they were so angry.

I turn around and saw two girls skimpy dress. Why do people where this kind of dress. Don’t they feel shame.

Chorong didn’t turn around and the grip on her glass tighten.

“Look, she’s not even turning around. She must be still ashamed after what happen to her. It’s surprise she’s her in a party.”

I Irene and Hoya was about to say something but I cut them.

I clear my throat and ask politely.

“Sorry to interrupt. But who you are and why are you talking to Chorong like that.”

They turn to look at me and was shock.

“Oh My God! You Kim Jun Myeon. You’re the Kim Jun Myeon. You look way hot in real life then in the magazine.” One of the girl said.

Okay, you guys must be wondering how did they know who I am. Well It goes two weeks back when I went to one of the function dad’s friend was holding and I need to follow him which I never did before.

There dad introduce me as who I am to him and reporter was there and they publish it in their paper and magazine.

“By the way, I’m Li Chu Hua.” One of the girl said. Well more like flirting with me.

“And I’m Guem Hee-Young.” The other one said.

I just smile and nod my head not interested. I even ignore their hand that was waiting for me to take.

When they know I’m not going to, they pull their hand why covering their shame.

They look back at Chorong’s back. “So what are you doing here, Chorong? I heard that you have an phobia to attend a party and where did you get that expensive dress? I bet either you stole it or maybe another rich guy give to you after you ing around.” The Korean lady said.

“Can I asks something. Who are you guys and how do you know Chorong?” I asks.

“You know who Chorong is. Then let me tell you this. She’s not a good girl. She love to trap a rich guy around her finger and lie to them saying she’s innocent.”

I look at Chorong and saw a tears fall from her eyes. It hurts to see her like that. They my eyes drop at her friends. They look furious and if looks could kill, the both girl will already been bury.

“Really. I didn’t know that. Because in my point of view, both of you who looks like a with you very skimpy and revealing dress. While Chorong is every cover up.” I said in annoyed. I’m trying my best not to blown out.

They were shock to here that and instantly felt ashamed.

“Suho is right. And for your information. Chorong is really innocent. But she change.” Irene said and Solar turn her around and both of them were shock to see Chorong. Of course they will.

“Oh God! Where is your glasses and braces? Look she even let her hair fall. But I bet she still wear the ugly and begi shirt or dress.”

“Anyway, what are you doing with a girl like her. Why are you even with this poor and wage earner?”

“Well for your information first they work with me. second, they are my friends and I prefer having a friend like them more than having a friend who is rich but doesn’t have manner and politeness. And lastly, Chorong is not a friend. She’s my girlfriend. And she is the best girlfriend ever. I’m very thankful to Luhan for leaving her. And it’s Luhan’s lost. Not mine.”

When I glance I saw Luhan in his shock face. I smirk and look at Chorong who also in shock. Of course she will. I just introduce her as my girlfriend.

I just smile at her.

Then I hear the two girls laugh and said “I don’t think so she’s your girlfriend. Because she look so shock you said that.”

Chorong take a deep breath and let it out. I know she is trying to hold her tears and anger in the same time. She look at me with a smile and look at the girls.

“You know what. That’s where both of you are wrong. I was shock not because Suho just lied. I was shock because he wanted it to be a secret before he take his father’s place. I was shock because we agree not to tell anyone about our relationship.” And kiss my check out of nowhere.

Both of the girls were shock to hear that. Well even I am. I thought she will be angry at me and denial it.

“And about me in my begi dress and shirt. Well I change.” She take her dress out and I heard the girls gaps and Luhan in his shock face.

“This the new me. I do still wear them but this who I really am now.”

“They you go. My girl have said it. Now can you go. Because we would want to have fun in this party.”

The girls huff and walk away.

Once the girls walk away, Hoya, Jinyoung, Irene and Solar laugh out loud.

“Oh God! Did you see their face. They look so angry.” Irene said.

“And the lie about both of your are couple was epic. I didn’t even saw that coming.” Hoya said.

“Yeah. How did you get this kind of idea to lie, Suho?”

“I just come out in my mind. The only way to keep them shut up is by saying we were couple. I’ve deal with this kind of girl before. That’s why.”

“It was a lie?” someone said.

We all turn to look at the person and it was Luhan.

! Why did he hear that? If not he will back off from Chorong.

Luhan was looking at Chorong up and down and basically he was eye rapping her. Anger in my body raised up and I feel like punching him. No one can look at my girl like that.

Chorong was feeling uncomfortable and I don’t like if my angel feel uncomfortable. I place back my blazer on her. She look at me and thanked me with a smile. I smile back.

“Yes it was. Why? Even if it’s the truth, why are you even bother. You dump her and don’t say you want her back.” Solar said.

Luhan was about to say something when his mother call him. He excuses himself and walk to his mother living us.

We were talking when one of my favourite songs came out. It was slow song and mom use to sings this song a lot. I brave myself and asks Chorong to dance with me.

To my surprise she take my hand and give my blazer back to me.

“Are you sure?” I asks.

She nod her head and said “Yeah. I need to show them that I really change.”

I wear my blazer and we walk to the dancing floor and start dancing.

When I place my hand on her , I felt her shiver and I, myself shiver. It’s always feel good to have a skin to skin touch.

The whole time, I keep on looking at her and when our eyes meet, none of us plan to look away.

I keep on looking at her with adoration love.

She must have seen it when suddenly she pull away and said that she’s tired.

 

CHORONG

We keep on dancing and when our eyes meet, I drawn in his eyes. While we were dancing with our eyes lock, just then I realize the way she look at me.

It was full with adoration and love. Oh My God! No this can happen.

I quickly pull away and said that I was tired. He just nod his head and we walk back to our friend.

The whole night, I keep on thinking about the way he look at me.

I must be mistaken. He can’t fall in love me. No, he won’t even fall in love with me.

We have a different life. His rich while I’m just an ordinary girl.