PROLOUGE

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

“Mr. Kim, what a surprise. Come in.” Mr. Park said to the guest.

“Dear, Mr. Kim is here. Can you make some drink for him?” Mr. Kim said to her wife which is in the kitchen.

“Yes, sure.”

“Come, have a sit, Mr. Kim.” Mr. Park said.

“Don’t Mr. Kim me. We are friend. I’m not here for work but to meet my friend and his family. How are you and your family?” Mr. Kim said.

“I’m fine and everyone is. How are you buddy? How’s life? It’s been a long time. When did you arrive from London?” Mr. Kim

“I’m fine. Last two weeks. I need to settle something at my company. That’s why I never get to meet you. Where are your kids?”

“Both of them are on their way from college. They will be back in few minutes. Why don’t you have dinner with us?”

“If it’s fine, I love too.” Mr. Kim said.

Then Mrs. Park walks in the living room with a tray of mugs and give one mug to Mr. Kim and another one to her husband. Then she sits beside Mr. Kim.

“How are you Ji Yu?”

“I’m fine. How are you Mr. Kim? And how is your son?” Mrs. Kim said.

“I’m fine, Ji Yu. Call me Jeong Hun. Don’t call me Mr. Kim. Drop the formalities.”

Mrs. Kim smile and nod their head. They were talking and laughing when they hear the door lock beep. Once the walk in, the daughter said “Omma, Appa, we’re home and I’m hungry.”

“Me too, mom.” The son said.

Then they walk to the living room and saw kind a shock when they saw Mr. Kim there. The daughter and son smile and bow to him.

“You must be Chorong.” Mr. Kim said standing up and then looks at the son and said “And you must be Chanyeol.”

They smile and nod. “Hello Mr. Kim. What are you doing here?” Chorong said politely.

Then they look at their dad as if asking who he is. Mr. Park stand up and said “Chorong, Chanyeol meet my best friend since school day, Mr. Kim Jeong Hun.”

They bow again and Chanyeol extend his hand. Mr. Kim takes it and hugs him. Then he looks at Chorong and asks “You know who I am?”

Chorong nodded her head and said “I will be work at your company?”

“You work at my company, Chorong?” Mr. Kim asks.

“Not yet. But I’m going to do my practical there. I’ll start next week.” Chorong said with a smile on my face. Then she was about to say something but her mother walk out from the kitchen and said “What are both of you still doing here? Go and take a shower. We’re having dinner.”

The nod and ask permission to go to their room. Then Mr. Kim and Mr. Park sit back on the couch.

“You have such a sweet daughter, Yeong Cheol. The last time I saw her was when she was 18 if I’m not mistaken. She grows to a very fine lady.”

“She is. I’m really happy that she’s turn to a very sweet girl. Now, I just want her to find someone to marry her.”

“Does she have anyone special, Yeong Cheol?” Mr. Kim asks.

“I don’t think so. She’s so busy with her works and studies. She doesn’t look like she has someone.”

Mr. Kim smile. Then he remembers what her wife said once before her death. He thought about discussing about this later.

Then Mrs. Kim calls them and said that the dinner is ready. Just in time, Chorong and Chanyeol walk out from their room.

They sit at the dining table and start eating. While eating, they talk and Mr. Kim asks some question to Chanyeol and Chorong but most of it to Chorong. After dinner, the man walk back to the living room and Chorong help her mother at the cutting the fruits. After done cutting the fruits, Chorong bring the fruits to the living room and they start to eat the fruits.

Then Chorong and Chanyeol ask their parents’ permission to go for a walk like the always do every Wednesday night and since today is Wednesday.

Mr. Park and Mrs. Park smile and nod. Once they said bye to Mr. Kim and their parents, the walk away.

When they were talking, Mr. Kim starts to become serious and said “Yeong Cheol, Ji Yu, there’s the reasons why I came today.”

Mr. Park and Mrs. Park frown and Mr. Park ask “What is it?”

“The truth is I’m finding a bride for my son and the first person came to my mind is none other than your daughter, Chorong. Since she was young me and my wife was really interested in making her my daughter-in-law and today I’m here to make my wish and my late wife wish come true. If Chorong have someone else, then I’ll be fine with it. I’m not forcing.”

Mr. Park and Mrs. Park were in shock. Then Mr. Park smile and said “Wow. That’s so sudden. I really don’t know if she has anyone. I will ask her today. It’s really good news for us, Jeong Hun.”

“I always wanted us to be family and I really hope my wife last wish came true.”

“Me too and I hope so. I’ll ask her tonight and will text you later.” Mr. Park said.

“Don’t. I don’t want them to know about this. I have a plan. Since Chorong will be working at my company next week. I’ll just make her work under my son. I want them to know each other and fall in love. I’ll give them a full 6 months tempo.”

Mr. and Mrs. Park nodded their head agreeing with what Mr. Kim said.

Then they talk and talk until it was late.

It’s getting late, so Mr. Kim ask permission to go back home.

They said their bye and Mr. Kim went away.

Then Mrs. Park said “I’m so happy dear. I can’t believe our daughter gets a marriage proposal from a very good family and it’s your own friend. I hope Chorong have no one special and will fall in love with him.”

“I hope so too. I hope she will fall in love with him or vise versa. Let’s just pray.”