40

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

SUHO

It’s been a week since everything happen and I keep on counting my day to get engage with her. Every day I will text her asking how she is and tell her that I love and she just reply what I text her but never say I love you back.

But I don’t care because I promise her that I’ll wait. Just knowing that she have felling for me is enough.

 

CHORONG

It’s 8.15 in the morning and I’m late. I have my viva presentation today and my presentation is at 9.15 in the morning.

I quickly stand up and run to my bathroom and take my shower. Once I’m done, I dry my hair and walk to my closet to pick my attire. It’s good that I already plan what to plan today.

I quickly take my khaki slack and my white blouse which have a big ribbon at the collar and match it with my printed blazer and brown heels.

Once I’m done, I apply a small among of make and tied my hair to make myself look professional.

Once I’m done, I walk out from the room and saw that Chanyeol just walk out of the room in rush. His late too. No wonder he didn’t wake me up.

We said bye to our parents and walk out from the room without breakfast.

Once we reach the college, I let out a relief breath and walk to the place where I need to do my presentation. Once I arrive, all my friends were there waiting. I look at my watch and it’s 9.05am. I have another 10 minutes to prepare.

I Solar and Irene how was it and the answer that it went well and now is Hoya turn and after Hoya is mine.

5 minutes later, Hoya walks out with a relief face and a smile on his face.

“At last I’m done.”

“How was it? Who’s inside?”

He was about to answer when my name been call by one of our lecture.

I calm myself down first. Once I’m ready, I ask them to wish me luck.

I walk in and close the door. When I was really calm and ready, I turn around and to my shock Suho was sitting there between my dean and my professors looking handsome as always in his grey suit and white shirt match with grey tie.

“Good morning, Ms. Park. S you already know, this is Mr. Kim Jun Myeon. He was your manager when you had practical at Les Paradise. Today he will be giving marks for your viva too. So you can start when ever you’re ready.”

I nodded my head and calm myself again. I didn’t know he will be here. He text me like every single day. Can’t he tell me that he will be here?

When I’m 100 percent ready, I open my eyes and start my presentation. I couldn’t focus fully in my presentation because I know Suho keep on looking at me. Not the was how a manager look at his ex-employee but how a lover look at his lover.

Everytime our eyes meet, he’ll smile sweetly at me and even whisper I love you and you look beautiful to me.

I try my best not to lost focus. Once I’m done and my professor tells me to leave, I quickly take my things away and walk as fast as I can from the room.

Once I’m out and close the door, I let out my breath that I didn’t know I was holding.

I look at my friend and they were looking at me with amuse.

I walk to them and half shout “Why didn’t any one of you told me that Suho was inside?”

“We wanted to tell you but it’s was your time to present. That’s why.” Hoya said.

“So how did you do?” Irene ask.

“I don’t know guys. I just hope I did well. Suho was distracting me so much.”

“Oh really, or is it that he look so hot inside there that you couldn’t focus.” Solar said.

I look at her in shock and shook my head. “No.”

“Yeah right. Now let’s wait for Jinyoung and then we can go to the café.”

I nodded my head and take a sit beside Solar and place my head on her shoulder.

When Jinyoung was done, we walk to the café and like always everyone will look at me like I am the most disgusting person and I shouldn’t be here.

I pull my hair band from my hair and let it fall to my face to cover my face.

I never like walking in the college. Everyone will talk bad about me and if my luck is bad that day, someone will throw an egg or even pour some milk on me.

My friends know about it and even try to stop them but it won’t succeed because they will say that I use them too and I deserve it.

I was walking and since my hair was covering my face, I didn’t look where I was walking so I bump into one of the student.

I panic and look at the person and it was one of the popular junior. I quickly apologize.

“What the hell? Can’t you see where you’re walking? Now my shirt is dirty because of you.”

“How is it dirty? She just bumps into you.” Jinyoung said backing me up.

“She, herself is a dirty girl. Isn’t it obvious?”

“I know you don’t want to show you face but please walk by your eyes and don’t go and bump other people with your disgusting body. Poor .” The she about to slap me.

I close my eyes and wait for the slap but it didn’t come.

When I open my eyes, I was shock to look an angry Suho standing in front of me with his hand griping on the junior wrist.

“If I were you, I wouldn’t do it.” Suho said and I can hear that his angry.

He let go of her hand and the girl look shock and then smile.

“Oh my God, you are Kim Jun Myeon. The Kim Jun Myeon.”

“Yes, that’s me. But right now that is not the problem. Right now the problem is you. Why were you going to hit her?”

“Because she bumps into me.”

“But I hear she apologizes. So why hit her?”

“Well because she deserves it. She always deserves it. The cheap gold digger . You don’t know anything about her that’s why you’re backing her up. If you know the real her then you’ll going to be on our side too.”

“Really, but why didn’t that happen? Tell me.”

“What do you mean by that?”

Suho smile at me and I know that smile. I shook my head no but he ignores it and pulls me in his arm. The girl look shock.

“Because she told me everything. But nothing affects me.”

“Of course you won’t. she must have told you the lie. Right guys?”

Her friends and the people who gather around agree with them and I know right there my tears will fall, the tears that I try to hold.

“Oh really. Because I still believe her. She didn’t just tell me. She even show me the video and by the video I can see that she was the victim not your dream boy, Luhan.”

She laugh and said “Why you even care. Why would she even show the humiliate video? She is a to show that she’s a victim. The most important is why do you even care?”

“Because she is…”

“Suho, please don’t.” I peal. I know what he is going to say.

He look at me in shock. He looks at me as if telling me if out of my mind.

“Look she even call him Suho. His pet name. Something must have happen or she must have sleep and lie to him just like how she did to Luhan. Gold digger .”

When Suho heard that his face change into angry and I know any minutes his going to explore.

“She is not a . You are. You are an attention seeker . Do you ever see the way you dress? And you guys want to know right why I care. Well listen this. Because I love her and she is my fiancé. So if I heard any bad thing about her, you’re dead. I can make all of you sack from the university.”

He stop for a while and pinch the bridge of his nose before countine “You girls are so cheap. You are a girl who supposes to understand other girl feeling. You guys just watch the video as if you’re watching a video clip. You didn’t even check it properly. This think didn’t happen to you that are why you let it go and put the blame on Chorong because it was Luhan and his gang say it. you guys believe the popular biy who known as a womanizer then a girl who no one know before. Shame on all of you. Just once, out yourself in her place then you know. She even try to explain to all of you that Luhan was the one who force her but you didn’t believe her just because Luhan is has name in this college and Chorong doesn’t.”

The all look shock and scared. Then Suho pull me by my wrist with him out of the building. I try to stop him because he was walking to fast.

Once we arrive at his car, he opens the door for me and tells me to sit. I just follow his order because I know how angry he is.

Once he steps in the car, he starts the engine and drive away. All along the road he didn’t say anything. I didn’t even dare to talk. So I just look at my lap and play with my finger.

A few moments later, His car makes an emergency stop and I look at him in shock. I look outside and we were on the somewhere.

He hit the steering. I stop him by holding his wrist.

“Suho, stop. What are you doing?”

He look at me and shout “Can’t you even try to protect yourself?”

I know what he mean and I know that he just realize that marrying me is a big mistake because I’m weak. I let go on his wrist in shock.

“You think I didn’t try. I try several time protecting myself even try to prove that I was innocent but no one believe me. That’s why I stop. That’s why I just let them do what they want to do.”

I wipe my tears and continue “I told you that I’m not the right girl and you will regrets about me later but you didn’t listen. It’s good that you feel regret now. It’s still early. Don’t worry, I’ll tell omma and appa that I was the one who said no.”

His face change into shock.

 

SUHO

What the hell? Why did she say that? Oh God, she must have thought differently. I was just angry with myself because I couldn’t protect her all this time. She must get the wrong idea.

When I saw the girl humiliate my Chorong, I was furious. How dare she even think to rise her voice and humiliate my girl like that. At that time, I felt like just go and slap a cross her have so that she know who was she dealing with. but I remember mom teach me that how bad a girl is, never hurt her.

She was about to open the door but I stop her buy pulling her in my arm and hug her tightly.

“You’re getting the wrong idea, baby. I wasn’t mad at or even regretted my decision. I was just mad because I couldn’t protect you. I was mad I myself and I let it out at you. Please forgive me. Don’t leave me. I told you I love you. I’m so sorry.”

She stop herself from pushing me. Then she said something that makes want to slap myself.

“Do you really want to marry me; Suho after what you saw just now? Do you really think is a good idea to marry me?”

I pull he arm length and cupped her face and look in her eyes “Yes. Yes. Yes. 100 times yes. I don’t care what people will say, I love you and I know who and how you are. So yes, I want to marry you and I will marry you. Even if you say no or run away, I will find you and drag you to the altar and marry you. So never doubt about it. Do you understand?”

I take her little time before nodding. I smile at her and wipe her tears away. Pull her closer to me and kiss her showing her and proving her that I really love her.

Once we pull away, I observe her face. Her eyes were close and she was breathing heavily after our mind-blowing kiss.

Once she open her eyes, our eyes collide and I smile at her, pulling her in my hug and thanking God and mom for sending her to me. I close my eyes and feeling so lucky because she’s mine.

“Suho, I think you can let me go now. It’s getting late and I need to go home.”

“Shh, lady. Just for a minute. I don’t feel like letting you go yet.”

“But I have to get ready. The other and I had planned to meet before our convocation.”

I sigh and let her go.

“Fine. Now buckle up.” I said and once she buckle up, I drive straight to her house.