32

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

SUHO

Feeling my trout dry, I open my eyes and sit down. I take the glass from my bed side and water jug and pour it.

When I was drinking the water, I saw Chorong was sleeping at my working desk. Finishing my water, I place the glass on the table, stand up and walk toward Chorong.

She was sleeping soundly with a small pout. I move her strand hair from her face and take a clear look at her sweet and innocent face.

She mustn't feel comfortable sleeping like this. I thought to myself.

I pick her up and bring her to my bed. She snuggle closer to my chest and mumble something that I didn't quite get what she said.

Placing her on my bed, I cover her up with the duvet and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

Looking at the table clock and it shows that it's just 2 in the morning. So I plan to go back to sleep. So walking to the other side of the bed, I lie down beside Chorong and facing her. Just looking at her face make me smile from ear to ear.

The kiss earlier was so intense that if we didn't pull out and Chorong's phone didn't beep, I don't know where will it lead us too.

I close my eyes with hope that she won't panic tomorrow.

The sun light from the window was direct to my face that wake me up. I stretch my body and open my eyes.

The I look at my side and saw the Chorong was still sleeping soundly.

Moving the strand of her hair and tug it behind her ear and continue looking at her.

I wish one day I will wake up with this view everyday she as my fine and my arm around her.

Yes wife.

I take a really deep thought about this and I came to the result that I want to make her my wife. But first I have to plan how to say I love you to her.

I hope when I said that, she will be happy.

When she open her eyes, we look at each other. I smile. "Good morning."

"Good morning." She said and smile back at me.

She mustn't realize yet the she's sleeping on my bed with me.

Then she widen her eyes in shock. And now she knows.

She stand up from the bed abruptly.

"How did I end up her? Oh God, Suho, I'm so sorry. I didn't know how I end up on your bed. I'm really sorry." She said walking back and front.

I walk to her and stop her by placing my hands on her arms.

"Relax Chorong. It was me who pick you up and make you sleep on the bed. Don't get me wrong. You were sleeping uncomfortably at my table so I have to pick you up."

"But you can put me on the couch?"

"Then what's the point of my moving you. The couch won't be comfortable to. Now why don't you go and take shower. I'll asks Aunty Shin if there is a clothes for you to wear."

 

CHORONG

I nodded my head and walk to the bathroom. Once I lock the door, Suho shout saying that the towel is in the bottom of the drawer under the sink.

After taking a shower, I wipe by body dry and wrap my body with the towel. I wanted to walk out but stop immediately because of what I'm wearing. I wanted to knock and asks Suho if his there and as if he sense it, she said.

"Don't worry Chorong. I've shower already and I'll be down stairs. You can come out and change. I leave a dress on the bed." Suho said. When I think that his out from the room, I walk out and walk to the bed where the dress was lied down.

When I look at the dress, it was simple yet beautiful. It was a classic pencil dress, sleeveless in style and with ruched detail through the front. There is a waspish black waist belt.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7056636769742d544d78676552673d3d2d3435333433363434312e313464393334373264386561376432613739303834343535303737302e6a7067

I wear it and it fit me just nicely. I wonder whose dress is it.

Once I'm done and comb my hair, I take my handbag and walk out from the room and walk down. When I came down, I saw the way Suho look at me.

 

SUHO

When she walk down in that dress, I was awestruck. She look so beautiful in my mother dress and it fit her perfectly.

"She look beautiful isn't she. She look like your mother."

I turn to look at the person who said that and it was aunty Shin. I look back to Chorong and continue admire her.

Yes, she does look beautiful.

Once she step on the last floor, she walk to me and ask. "What happen? Do I look weird?" tugging her hair behind her ear.

I shook my head and said "No. You look beautiful. Just you remind me of my mother. You look good in her dress."

She blush and smile sheepishly. "Thank you."

"Let go and have a breakfast and then we can make a move."

She nodded her head and we walk to the dining table.

After breakfast, we make a move.

On our way, Chorong ask. "Suho you miss the turn."

"No I didn't. I know we need to go to work but I want to go to the hospital first."

She nodded her head and I continue driving to the hospital.

Once we arrive at the hospital we walk to my dad ward and knockon the door. A weak come in was heard from inside.

I walk in and saw that dad was sitting on the bed, reading a book.

I walk to him and Chorong follow from behind.

"Hi, dad. How are you now?" I ask.

He smile weakly and said "I'm fine son. Where were you this two days. I miss you."

"I'm sorry dad. I know I should be here."

"It's okay. I understand. Your just angry at me."

"Well more to I was angry at myself."

"Don't be son. It's not your fault. I understand. I felt the same way when your mom was admitted in the hospital because of her cancer."

Then he look at Chorong and smile.

"Hi Chorong. How are you?"

"I'm fine, Mr. Kim. How are you feeling now?"

"Much better than before."

Then she look at Suho and said "I'll be sitting there. You take time and talk to your dad."

I nod my head and she walk to the couch that was in the room.

I sit on the stool beside my dad bed.

"She's wearing your mother's dress."

"Yes she is."

"She look beautiful in it. She look like you mother."

"I know. She does look like her in the dress."

"Why is she wearing your mother dress, Jun Myeon."

"She came to the house yesterday for me to sign some contract but was shock to see me in the bathtub drowning myself and when she bring me out from the tub, I had fever so I ask her to stay."

"Are you sure that's all?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Son, tell me something. Do you love her? You never tell anyone to stay with you when you sick. Even you mother."

I look at where Chorong was sitting reading a magazine and said "I do dad. I love her. I don't know since when but I love her so much."

I look at my dad and continue "So I want you to be healthy and get well soon so that you can see me marry her and play with you grandson."

He smile at me ear to ear and said "I will. Now I really need to get healthy since my son already start to plan to marry my dream daughter-in-law."

"Why didn't you tell me about this dad? Why didn't you tell me about you having heart attack?"

"I have my reason son. I know how you love us so much. I didn't want to tell you because I know you weren't ready to take my position. So I keep it a secret. Because I know if I tell you about this, you'll tell me to just rest and you'll take my position even without you like it. I want you to be really prepared and ready before you take my place. That's why if you realize I keep on asking if you're ready or not to be in my position."

"I'm sorry dad. I'm really sorry."

"Don't be. Anyway, it's just a minor attack. I still can take care of the company before you ready."

It take me sometime before I say. "I'll take your place dad. But not now. Please. Let me finish my time with the interns and once they finish their internship, I'll take you place. Let me just be with Chorong and let me just have time before I propose her. I know I'm being selfish but please dad. Just a few more month."

Dad smile. "Of course son. Have time and woo Chorong before your time end."

"Thank you dad." I look at my watch and said "We need to go now dad. I promise I'll back in the evening."

"Sure. Go."

"Chorong shall we go now."

She stand up and walk to me. "Take care, Mr. Kim. I'll come again with omma and appa."

"Sure, dear."

We said our bye and kissing my dad's forehead we walk out from the hospital and straight to the office.