35

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

On our way to the park, it was silent. I didn’t able to talk anything and keep on thinking what I should tell him. How should I tell him about my past and tell him that I’m not the right girl for her.

Once we arrive at the park, my heart skip faster. I was scared and suddenly, I lost my confident to tell him about me.

What if he start to hate me? Or he fail my internship because of my past? And most thing that I’m scared of is, what is he think just the way Luhan and his friends think I am?

I didn’t realize we keep on walking until Suho stop me by holding my wrist.

Turn to look at where our hand meets before looking at him.

He looks concern.

“Are you okay, Chorong? Because from my view you’re not. Is there anything bothering you?”

“What? No. Nothing.” I said.

Come on Chorong. You can do this. Just say you don’t love him and tell him to forget about you.

“Suho, I have something to tell you.” I call her.

He stops from walking and look at me. “Yes, what is it?”

“Suho, look I know you confess your feeling but please stop that feeling. I don’t love you Suho. We can’t be together.”

He looks hurt and I felt guilty. But he quickly cover his hurt and his eyes so determination.

“Why Chorong? Why suddenly. I know you have the same feeling as me. I don’t believe you.”

“I don’t Suho. You’re just being delusion.”

“I’m not Chorong. I can see it in your eyes. Okay, fine. If you don’t love me, I don’t care. But why can we can’t be together. I need reasons for that.”

I keep quiet and look away.

“Chorong, I don’t understand this. I don’t care if you don’t love me. But we still can be together. I’ll wait for you. I’ll make you love me back.”

“It’s not that easy, Suho. You just like me now. Once you know about me, you’ll will feel disgust at me and even yourself for falling in love with me.”

“Then tell me. Tell me about your past. I would like to heard it and you can see it yourself if I really love you or not.”

I turn away from him and take a step facing my backside to him. “I can’t, Suho. I can’t tell you why.” I turn back to him and clasp my hand together and back him. “Please Suho. Please just forget about me and forget about your feeling toward me. I’m not worth it. I’m not even worth to wait for.”

I didn’t know my tears was falling until Suho came near me, cupped my face and wipe the tears with his thumb.

“Don’t cry, Chorong. Please don’t cry. I’m sorry that I force you. I’m sorry for everything. But please don’t beg me to forget about my feeling. I can’t do that. Chorong, I never fall in love before. Never in my life have I loved other girl beside my mom. You’re the first and please, I’m begging you, I want you to be the last and only girl I ever love after my mom. So I really need to know what happen to you.”

I was about to say something when some girls shout Suho’s name from my back.

Suho instantly let go of my cheek and look at the girl with an awkward smile. I wipe my tears and turn to look at the girls and it was the biggest mistake.

The girls are none other them Ahrum, So Min and Ji Woo.

“OH MY GOD! PARK CHORONG. Guys look its Chorong.”

“Oh God! Chorong. What are you doing here?” the other girl who known as Ahrum said.

Then they look at Suho and then look back at me with a disgust face.

“Once a gold digger , will always stay as one isn’t it.” So Min said.

I try my heard to control my tears. I don’t want Suho to know about me. Especially not like this.

 

SUHO

Gold digger . Why are they calling my girl gold digger ?

“Jun Myeon, what are you doing here with a girl like this?” One of the girls said.

I look at them in confuse.

“Do you guys know Chorong?”

“Yes of course we know her. We are her college friends. I’m Ahrum.” The girl in pink t-shirt and white jeans said.

Then the other did the same. One was Ji Woo and the other was So min.

“What about you. Why are you here with her?” the girl known as So Min said.

“Don’t tell us that you don’t know who Chorong is.” Ji Woo said.

I look at Chorong and her face look scared and she’s trying so hard not to cry.

“Chorong, are you okay?” I ask in worry.

She looks at me and said “I got to go, Suho. I’m sorry. But please think back about I say.”

Before I was able to say anything, Chorong run away. I realize that tears start to flow. I was about to run after her but one of the girl hold my hand.

I look back at them and ask “Why are you girls calling her gold digger ?”

The smirk and So Min said “You don’t know don’t you. Chorong is a gold digger . She only is friend with rich people and even traps Luhan with her innocent face. She is a . A cheap girl who just want fame and be friends with rich people so that everyone will look at her. She even sleep with Luhan.”

I was shock to hear ht e last part. But deep down in my heart I know they are lying. Whatever they say is a lie. My Chorong won't do that.

“Don’t call her that. Whatever you’re saying, I don’t believe you. Because from my point of view, she’s way different then what you girls just say. She’s not like what you guys say. And in from my point of view, you guys are the one who look like a just by the way you guys dress.”

I turn back around and run to my car and start to find her. Then I try to call Chanyeol and to my relief, he pick up. I ask him about Chorong and he said that Chorong is home.

I thank him and was about to hang up when Chanyeol asks about what happen. I told him everything and I heard a very heavy sigh.

“Chanyeol, can I asks something?”

“What is it hyung?”

“What really happen to her? She won’t tell me and then the girl calls her gold digger, , and . They even say she sleep with Luhan. Is that true? Who are they? Why are they calling her with names? Why is she telling me to throw my feelings away? I really need to know, Chanyeol.”

“I don’t know hyung if it’s my place to tell you. But if that’s what noona want, please just agree with it. She really has her own reason. It’s good for her and its good for you too. She’s doing everything she can to protect all the people around her.”

“But I love her Chanyeol. I want to be with her. And I can see it in her eyes that she have feeling for me to. Please Chanyeol.”

“I’m sorry hyung. I can’t help you. I’m really sorry. but I have a question. even if she did sleep with Luhan, will you still love her like now.” He said and hung up.

"That was his past Chanyeol. I don't care. What's past is past. I just want to be wth her in her future. Did she really sleep with him?"

"Don't worry, hyung. She's didn't sleep with anyone. but I still can't tell you. Try asking her yourself. I'm sorry again, hyung. Bye."

Once he hangs up, I shout, frustrated.

Once I cool down, I drive back home.

When I arrive at the home, I great my dad nonchalantly and walk upstairs.

After taking shower, I lie down on the bed and thinking about what should I do. I only have a week left for me to persuade Chorong. Then she’ll be gone.

I close my eyes and press my head with finger to get rid of the headache. I just plan to sleep without eating anything.