4

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

SUHO

Today I wake up earlier and it’s like my very first time I wake this early. I am so excited to go to work today. I never felt this excited before. I’m just excited to see her.

Once I arrive at my office, I take off my blazer and start doing my work waiting for her. A few minutes later, someone walk in and there she is wearing her peach pencil skirt and white blouse with a big bow on her neck. 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f662d586e3157686c476a546670773d3d2d3430353838363439352e313462613361663835313330396431363735373032303138313534332e6a7067

My girl looks so beautiful.

Wait. Did I just say my girl? Uh-Oh.

I quickly shake it off.

“Sorry sir...I mean Suho, I’m late.”

“No. You’re not late. You’re just on time. I’m just early because I need to settle some work.” I lied. Well 50-50. I do really have work to settle.

She takes her sit and start doing her work. I keep on glancing on her and when she looks at my direction, I quickly look away.

 

CHORONG

Working with just him in the office makes me feel uncomfortable. I can feel that he keep on looking at me. Why does he do that?

I came early today since I have work that I didn’t finish yesterday and I really need to finish it today since the dead line it today.

When I walk in the office, I was quiet shock to see him here. Isn’t it too early for him to be here?

Just a moment later, the other came and greets Suho. Then we all continue doing our work.

It’s already lunch time and I still didn’t move. Then Solar said “Chorong, let’s go. It’s lunch time.”

I look at her and said “I can’t. I need to finish this today. I need to give it to Suho before 5. I’m so sorry. Anyway, mom packs me some sandwich.”

“Are you sure?”

I nodded my head and smile at her. She smile back and said “It’s just been two days and you already busy and taking this very seriously.”

I chuckle and let her be.

“Okay then. If you want anything, you just call me or the others.”

“Okay. Bye. Have fun.”

She waves her hand and walk away.

And I continue doing my work.

 

SUHO

I and Changsub were having lunch in the cafe in the building. While discussing about the hotel that dad wanted to open in Shanghai, all of my colleague walk in. I look at them and frown when I didn’t saw Chorong with them.

When they done taking their food, they try to find place to sit and it was already full. I call them and tell them to sit with us. They walks to our table and take their sit.

While they were eating, I ask. “Where is Chorong?”

“She’s in the office. Doing some work that she said she needs to settle before 5.” Solar answer.

I know what she means. Chorong was the one that need to settle the paper work and I need it today before 5. I need to discuss with dad about it and if there need any changes we can change it before next two weeks.

“But did she know that she still needs to eat?” I said concern.

“Oh, she knows. But she’s like that all the time. She takes the work that she gets very seriously since that stupid guy hu...Ouch” Hoya wince when Solar nudge him.

“Anyway, her mom packs her some sandwich.” Solar said.

He looks at Solar and asks “What was that for?”

Solar look at him with you know why. When he gets it what Solar mean, he apologize to her.

What happen to Chorong? What was Hoya about to say?

Then her phone beep and she read it. Then Hoya asks “Who is it?”

“Chorong. She told me to buy her coffee on our way back.”

They all nodded their head continue eating. I smile and I had plan. A plan to talk to her and to be close to her.

I stand up and ask “What kind of coffee does she drink?”

They look at me in shock and Changsub look at me amuse.

“It’s okay, Suho. We can buy it. She won’t like it if you buy it for her.”

“No it’s fine. Let me buy for her. Anyway, I will be on my way to office so must well I buy her coffee.”

They were having doubt about it but at last just give in.

“Okay, thank you. And your food is been paid.” I said and walk away.

After buying Chorong’s latte, I walk to the lift and wait for it. Then I felt someone on my side but I ignore it.

“Hey son. Latte? You never drink latte. You only drink black coffee, Americano or espresso. Latte is the first time.”

I turn around and look at my dad.

“It’s not for me. It’s for Chorong.”

He look at me amuse and said “Your co-worker. The intern isn’t it?”

I nodded my head.

He looks at me in shock and I understand why. This is my first time buy and brings a drink for a girl. I never do this to any girl except my mom.

“Wow, that’s first time.”

I just let it be not being rude. Then the lift ding and the door open. We walk in and press the button to our floor.

When my floor came, I said bye to dad and walk in the office and saw Chorong was leaning on her chair with eyes close. I walk to her and place the coffee slowly on her table.

I look at her and smile appears on my lips.

She looks like an angle sleeping like this. My hand itch to caress her cheek. How will her skin feel against mine? It was really tempting but I stop myself.

I don’t want her to think bad of me or misunderstand that I’m trying to do something to her.

As if she feels my presence here, she frowns before opening her eyes and our eyes meet. I was drowning in her beautiful brown eyes.

We keep on looking at each other eyes until her phone beep. We came into our senses I quickly stand properly and clear my throat.

What happen just now? Why do I feel this kind of feeling when I look at her and be near her? It’s just been two days and I already start to feel something in my heart.

“Here’s your coffee.” I said and quickly walk to my desk.

I heard her thank you and just nodded my head and start to busy myself in my works.

 

CHORONG

Open my eyes and I meet with two most beautiful dark brown eyes. I drown in the eyes and I don’t know why but my heart skips a beat.

Then my phone beep telling me that a text just came in, wakes me up from my drown and instantly look away feeling awkward.

Then I realize it was none other than my own manager eyes.

What the hell, Chorong? How did this happen?

I heard him said about the coffee and I just able to thank him. Didn’t have any courage to ask why he bought me the coffee and not my friends

After awhile, the others walk in and we all continue doing our work.

I look at my watch and just realize that it’s already 4.30pm. I have another 30 minutes to complete my tasks. I look at my paper work and sigh in relief because I only have few things to be done.

I finalize everything and check if there is any spelling mistake. Once I’m done, I smile proud and feel satisfied with my works.

I stand up and walk to Suho’s table. He was so into his work that I need to knock on his table to get his attention.

He looks at me and asks “What is it?”

“Here’s the proposal. I’ve done everything that you told me to do. I even make sure that there is no spelling error. But if there is any spelling error or anything that you need, please do tell me.” I said and smile at him.

He smiles back. He starts to check the proposal. Once his done, he look at me with satisfied face and smile to me.

“Well done. It’s perfect Chorong. There is nothing I can complain about. Even every spelling is right. I’ll take this to Mr. Kim and show it to him. If he approve, then we can proceed to the next step.”

I nod my head and said thank you to him. Then I walk back to my table and start packing all my thing since it’s already 5 in the evening.

Me and my friends walk to Suho and ask permission to go back and he allows us. Saying bye to him and Changsub, we walk to the lift.

In the lift, Jinyoung look at me and said “Congrats Chorong. You impress the manager.”

I smile at him and thank him.

“We are so proud of you Chorong. You really did change a lot.” Hoya said.

I smile faintly to him.

Yes, I did change a lot since that stupid thing happen to me. I try to forget about it but I don’t know why it’s so hard to do so. Whatever happen to me, it’s still hunt me. I still can’t forget and forgive them.

“Hey, is everything fine.” I heard my best friend, Irene asks.

I look at her and nodded my head. “Yeah, everything is fine.”

“You were thinking about it again didn’t you?” Irene questions me. I just able to smile at her. She knows me so well. She know exactly know what I’m thinking about, what I want and what happen to me. She and Hoya been there by my side in thick and thin since we know each other since from primary school. While Jinyoung and Solar, we know them since secondary school.

“Hey, try to forget about it and don’t stress it out. How may time do we need to tell you? Just forget about those jerks. They don’t even deserve about your thinking.” Solar said.

“I know. I’m trying guys.” I said.

“We are always here for you, Chorong. Remember that. We will be here if you need us. And we still will be here even if don’t want us to be here.” Hoya said.

I chuckle and hit his shoulder. Hoya always knows how to make me laugh and brighten our day. Solar is really lucky to be his girlfriend.

Once the lift arrive the ground floor, we walk out from the lift and the building. We said out goodbye and I walk to where Chanyeol was waiting for me.

 

SUHO

Looking again at how perfect is her work just makes me smile and adore her more. It’s she really an intern or she’s been working before. Her works is just perfect as if she’s been doing this for years.

“Stop looking at her work. It’s not going anywhere.” I heard Changsub said.

I look at him and saw he was typing on his computer smirking.

That bustard. How did he even know what I was looking at when he is busy doing his works.

“Because I have eyes everywhere.” He said.

“I said it loud isn’t it.” I ask look at him.

He look at me chuckle and said “Loud and clear. I even here that you call me bustard.

I smile at him and ignore him and continue doing my work.

While I was so into it, my phone ring and it was none other than my dad. I press the green button and place the phone on my ear.

“Hi dad. What is it? Why did you call?”

“Hi son. When are you coming back?”

I look at my watch and it’s already 6 in the evening. “I’m sorry dad. I was so into my work that I forgot to look at the time.”

“It’s okay. Come back home fast. You remember what date is today isn’t it.”

I look at the date and was thinking what is so special about it. Then I remember. It’s my mother’s birthday.

Oh My God. How can I forget about my mother’s birthday? I’m so sorry mom.

“Yeah dad I remember. It’s mom’s birthday. I’ll be home in 30 minutes.”

“Okay. Please be fast.” Dad said.

I said okay and hang up after saying bye. I quickly pack me things and said bye to Changsub. He just nodded his head and wave not even looking at me.