12

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

SUHO

We were walking around the park near the hotel while talking. They were really excited and having fun and I just let them since they will start working tomorrow.

While I was walking my eyes was watching and I saw the way Changsub talking to other especially Irene. I even sense something between them. Well more to Changsub.

I know Changsub. He never makes any coffee to anyone. He won’t willingly pay food or things for any girl except his sister and mother. Something is fishy.

Then my eyes move to the girl beside him. She looks so beautiful in her casual attire. Her laughs and smiles and then adds on with her glasses and hair flying freely when the wind blow just makes her extra beautiful.

I didn’t even realize I was smiling when Changsub shout asking me why I was smiling. I just shook my head.

We were still walking and this time Chorong was beside me. Well she was left behind when she was tying her shoe lace.

We were walking when I heard a man call her name.

“Chorong noona.”

She turns to the voice and smile when she was the guy and I felt jealous.

“Oh, Kyungsoo. What are you doing here? Don’t you have class?” she asks.

“Yeah, but I have to skip my class. Omma is sick so I have to come back here. What are you doing here?”

“Well I have something to settle her. Well the place where I’m having my practical, have something to settle her. That’s why. Anyway, how’s your Omma? And what are you doing here in the park?”

“Omma is getting well. We went to dad’s grave. Omma wants to go there earlier. Then we plan just to walk and have a fresh air. Anyway, it’s good for mom’s health.”

Chorong nodded her head said “Okay then. Go and spend some time with you Omma.”

“Okay than. Bye. See you back in Seoul.” He said and then walks away.

Then we continue walking and just then we realize that the other was already gone.

“Where are they?” Chorong asks looking at me.

“I think they already went further.”

She sighs and said “Now we need to find them.”

I smile and nodded my head. We were walking and in the same time trying to find them but they were nowhere to found. Then Chorong start to call on of her friends but no one answer. I try to call Changsub and he didn’t answer to.

“They are not picking up the calls.” Chorong said.

“Same goes with Changsub. I think the only way is to find them.”

She nodded her head and we continue walking finding them. Well more to her finding them and me trying to spend an alone time with her.

While we were walking, I saw an ice cream stall.

“Do you want some ice cream?” I ask her when she was looking around.

She looks at me and raised her brow. “Ice cream?”

“Yeah, ice cream. There’s an ice cream stall there. Would you like to buy it?”

“But the others.”

I smile and said “They must be having fun that they didn’t even realize that we are missing. So why don’t we just forget about it and just have fun. We are in Jeju. The most beautiful place. Must while we just enjoy it.”

She look interested and said “Okay. Then let’s go and buy some ice cream and then we can walk around.”

We went to the ice cream stall and buy the ice cream. Mine was peppermint flavour and Chorong one was strawberry flavour.

She was trying to bring her purse from her bag when I stop her and said that it’s on me. We argue for awhile about this and at last she just let me pay.

Then we continue walking in silent. A comfortable silent. None of us bother to talk. She was busy eating her ice cream and looking at the view.

Then we saw a bench that was in the park and she asks if we can sit and I just nodded.

Then I break the silent that was between us.

“Who was the guy earlier?”

“Who? Kyungsoo.”

I nod my head.

“Ow. He is Chanyeol best friend. They have been friends since 8, 9. Something likes that. That’s why I know him.”

Then it was silent again. No this can be. I need to think something. Then I remember I use to play 21 question games when I was in college just to know our new friend. This can be a very good opportunities for me know her more.

“Let’s play a game.”

She frowns and asks “A game. Out of nowhere.” Then she chuckle.

I nod my head. “Yeah. A game.”

“Okay. Fine. Let’s play a game then. What game?”

“21 question game. You can ask me any question. Any type of question. But if it’s too private for you, then you can just skip.”

“Interesting. Then who’s going to start first.”

“Ladies first.”

“Okay. Let’s start with what’s your favourite food?”

“I always love sushi. Especially my mom and aunty shin’s sushi. What about yours?”

“I love chicken feet. Especially if it’s spicy and hot.” She said with her excited face. I just chuckle in my mind. “How about hobbies? What do you like to do?”

“Well I like cycling and play golf with my dad. What about yours?”

“I love to watch movie especially with my family. I love to read. Like really love to read. I also love to help mom in the kitchen and I also love cycling.”

“Wow! We have same hobby.” I said. Just thinking about it makes me happy. Who knows one day we can go cycling together. Just both of us. Just thinking about it makes me smile.

“What are you smiling about?”

I look at her and shook my head. “Nothing. Let’s continue.”

“Can I ask why people call you Suho when your real name is Jun Myeon?”

“Well they choose my name Jun Myeon but one day, mom plan to call me Suho because she really like that name. Short but have a really beautiful meaning. Mom always hopes that one day if I have a sibling I can be their guardian. That’s why she calls me Suho. But then something happens and mom can't so mom just says that I can be her and dad’s guardian and the company to. That’s how the name sticks with me. Then mom die and then I plan, I want everyone to call me Suho so that I can fell that mom is always with me.”

She nodded her head and said “Sorry about your mother and sorry for making me remember her.”

I chuckle and said “its fine. Now is my turn. Let’s start with a very simple one. Why did you choose business as your university course? And why did you choose our company for internship?”

“Well Mr. Kim that is two questions. But I let it past. Well I always love business especially when dad will do her work at home. Since I was little I always interested in what dad is doing. That’s the reasons. Well why did I choose this company is because the company surrounding. I heard from people that working at here are really fun and relaxing. The CEO is so kind and the workers to. So then I went through Google to look about the company and I read about this company and your parent’s stories how this company when from nothing to something just make me adore it and this is the real reason why I wanted to work here.”

“Interesting. I never heard someone talk so good about our company and the reasons for the internship is my parents. That’s really new.” I said. Just listen to her make me smile. Never in my life, people come and work at the office because of my parents love story.

“Now my turn to ask. Your ideal type?”

“Well I like a girl who has a long straight hair. Love to read. I really like a girl who is literacy interest. I just don’t know why. I just love it if she loves to read. I also love a girl who when she do something, she will have her focus 100% on her work and serious in doing her work.” I said without realizing that what I just said is just like I’m describing her. “How about you? What is your ideal type?”

“I like slim boys, with monolids and a manly personality. He is not too shy but not too frivolous either. I like people who speak and act respectfully. For me a boy who speaks and acts respectfully to anyone is very sweet and hot.”

“Where is the place that you really like to visit?” Chorong ask me.

“Italy. I really love to visit there. Where is the place you want to go? Especially for a honeymoon?”

“Uhm... I think is India. I really love to go to India especially to Agra and see the Taj Mahal. I’ve read about Taj Mahal and the story was so amazing and the Taj Mahal itself is proves of love from the King to his queen. And I heard that Agra have a lot of love history.”

“You really love to read, don’t you? Especially love stories.”

She grin at me and nodded her head. “I really love to read love stories. Especially a real love story. The love stories that base on the true story.”

“You are one interesting woman.”

She chuckle and said “That I am.”

Then she was about to ask another question but someone call her name. We turn to look at the person and it was her friends.

“There you are. We thought we lost you.” Irene said.

“Hey guys, relax. I’m fine. I wasn’t alone anyway.”

“Yeah, but still. When we realize you were missing we panic. We wanted to call you but there wasn’t any line.”

“Ahhhh... no wonder. I try to call all of you but it went to voicemail. That’s why we just walk on our own.”

“Now shall we go? I’m tired and I need a long shower.” Hoya said.

We nodded our head and walk toward the hotel. The whole way to the hotel, I was smiling. It was really fun to talk to her and just walk with her, alone.