10

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

We were all doing our work when Suho walk in after meeting Mr. Kim and said "Gather all in the meeting table. We have something to discuss."

We all take out notebook and walk in the middle where the join table is.

He starts to give the paperwork for the hotel in Jeju and Busan. We keep on discussing about it and Suho ask to make slightly changes in the paperwork since there was some trouble with the previous one. Once we were done, he said "Pack your bags for 3 or maybe 4 days. We are going to Jeju to check on the hotel that has been built there. We are going to check what the problem is and make some changes and new things."

We all nodded our head.

"Okay then. Solar, your job is to book ticket for all of us. I'll give you their ID number and passport number list later."

"Okay, Suho."

"Good. Now you guys can go back and continue your work. Hoya comes to my table." He said.

We all take our things and start doing our works.

It was lunch time. We all went for a lunch together except Suho. He said he have someone to meet.

We walk to the one of the cafe near the office. Changsub said they serve a delicious food and tasty coffee.

After ordering, we all walk to find a table when we hear someone calling mine and Irene name.

We turn around saw one of our best friend when we were in high school. Jang Da Hye.

"Oh, Dahye." Me, Irene, Solar, Hoya and Jinyoung said together.

"Oh My God, guys. I can't believe I meet you guys here. I was trying to find all of you."

We all hug her and I said "Yeah, I've move right after we finish our college. We thought we will meet you at the same college since we all apply for the same college."

"Yeah, but it was like a last planning and I have to go to university in Daejeon. Oh God, it's good we meet here. Come I have someone I want you to meet." She said and we all follow her including Changsub.

"Honey, meet my friends." Dayhe said and there were two people sitting there and we all know one of them. It was Suho.

"Who are they, sweetie?" They guy who was sitting with Suho said.

"This is Irene, Chorong, Solar, Hoya and Jinyoung. There are my best friends. We use to go to the same high school." She said and she looks at us and said "And guys, meet my fiancé, Jongdea."

We said our hi and Jongdea introduce us with Suho and Changsub that of course we already know who they are. That's how we know that Jongdea, Suho and Changsub are best friend since there were in elementary school.

Jongdea told us to sit with them. We decline at first but then Dahye peal and so we end up sitting with them.

They all take a sit and I was push to sit beside Suho. I sigh. I never like sitting beside other men expect Hoya, Jinyoung, Chanyeol and my dad. It makes me uncomfortable.

We were talking and talking when I ask "So you said Jongdea is your fiancé. When are you getting married?"

She smile looking at me and then looks at Jongdea.

"It's good you guys ask. I always bring an extra card in case I'll meet you guys. Since you guys are here, wait I give you guys a card."

He takes out a card from the bag and gives each one of us the card. I open it and saw the date.

"It's next two week." Hoya said.

She smile and nodded her head. "I want all of you come. Or we can meet one or two day before my wedding day and have fun like we always do."

Jinyoung laugh and said "Dahye yah, you're getting married on Saturday. We will be working on the other day. So we will only able to come to your wedding day. Get away before wedding is impossible."

"I forget. How about night? You guys won't be working at night isn't it." Dahye said.

We nodded and Solar said "Sure. Why not."

"Okay then. It's fix. Next week, on Thursday. We can go for bowling like we always do and eat chicken and chicken feet with some..." she move forward and said "beer." in whisper tone.

We heard someone clearing his throat and it was Jongdea looking at Dahye with really face.

"What? I'm getting married. Let me at least drink one glass."

"No. Not going to happen. You know you can't drink." Jongdea said.

She sighs and I heard Jinyoung and Hoya laugh. "You can't drink." And Dayhe nodded her head.

Then they look at me and Hoya said "Chorong look, you have a partner now." He looks at Dahye and said "She can't drink to. She's very bad in drinking. She only can drink one small glass of soju and half glass of beer. That's all. If she goes for the second glass, she will be a whole new Chorong."

"Shut up." I said glaring at both of them. The just grin and I ignore them.

"Stop it guys. That's not good. At least if she's drunk she only sings, telling everyone her secret and cry without reasons." Solar said laughing.

I look at her and said "Look who's talking. At least I don't go and said I love you to every one of the unknown people."

Solar glare at me. "Hey don't talk like that about my girl." Hoya defence Solar.

Me and Irene look at Hoya with unbelievable face said "Yeah, whatever."

Then we keep on eating and chatting. When we were done, we said our bye and Dayhe make sure we promise to come on her wedding day.

In the evening, we all went back home. Once I arrive at my home, I went to get a shower and change into my jogger pants and my favourite light brown worn out t-shirt. Then I start packing my things.

I told my mom and dad about this and their respond was just okay and take care of yourself.

After packing, I went to help mom prepare for dinner. Then after dinner, I went into my room and sleep. Today was really tiring day. We have to finish all the last minute work since we will be leaving to Jeju tomorrow.

 

SUHO

I was packing my thing with the help of Mrs. Shin. While packing, I was smiling like idiot for the whole time. I don't know why but I was just smiling and excited to go to Jeju. Deep down in my heart, I know this will be the best outstation and something good going to happen.

"Why are you smiling and feel so excited for this outstation, Suho?" Mrs. Shin asks.

I look at him still grinning and said "I don't know. Why?"

"Just that I'm curious. You never like outstation and you will be so lazy to go. But today, you even helping me packing which is really new for me."

I chuckle and said "Even I don't know why."

"Maybe a girl name Chorong has to do something with it."

I look at her in shock and she just chuckle. "What do you mean by that, aunty Shin?"

She smile motherly to me and said "Suho, even I'm not your mother, I've been leaving with you since you were in your mom's womb. I was there when you were growing. You are like my own son to me. I saw they way you look at Chorong that night. It was full of love. Not only me, but most of the people that attend the party saw it. You didn't even realize both of you were the only one dancing at the dance floor. Some people even thought your guys were a couple and better a husband and wife."

Really? I didn't know that. Why anyone didn't tell me about this?

"Suho, I know it's new for you and I know you want to deny it. But it wasn't only me who saw it. It was me, your father, her parents, my husband even your and her friends. It's okay if you want to deny it and said that you guys just know each other. Let me tell you something. I married your uncle Shin just after 3 month of knowing each other. But remember one thing. If you realize that you really love her, don't wait. Why? Because Chorong is beautiful and I saw the other young men looking at her. I even saw that one of Chinese guy, the one that hold Chorong's hand when you wanted to send Chorong back home look at her. Full of adoration."

She must be talking about Luhan. Just the thought about the other men were looking at her make me jealous and hearing Luhan look at her full of adoration, make me feel like punching his eyes.

"Just sort out your feeling first. If you really love her, it's not too late to declare your feeling. It's batter sooner than never."

"Never?"

"Yes, never. She's beautiful, Suho. Anyone can fall in love with her. If someone confesses his feeling before you, it will be too late for you."

Aunty Shin got a point. The next thing she said makes me shock.

"If I'm not mistaken, I even heard her family already choose the suitable future husband for her. But her family let her choose her own first this year. If there is no one, then she will get married with her family chosen guy." And then she walks away.

Her family already choose a groom for her. Oh God, why?

I walk to my bed and flop myself on the bed. This past few day, I keep on thinking about her. I'm not going to deny it. I seem can't get her out of my mind.

"AAARRGHH!" I shout in frustrating.

I look at my mom's picture and said "Mom, help me. I wish you were here now. You always know what to say."

I switch off the light and fall asleep.

The next morning, I wake up, shower and change into my casual attire. A simple black and white stripe t-shirt with my black jeans. I walk down bringing my hang luggage with me.

"So how long are you going to be there?" Dad asks.

"I don't know. Maybe 3 or 4 days. Look at how long do we need to settle it." I said.

"Okay then. I'll look at my schedule. If I'm free, I'll come. I just need to settle some problem here." Dad said.

I nod my head. After dinner, I said bye to dad and aunty Shin and went to the airport with uncle Shin. I told him to send me today.

I usually love to drive by myself but if I need to go to outstation, I will ask uncle Shin to send me.

Once we arrive, I thank him and walk in the airport and call Changsub if his here.

"Hey, where are you?"

"Near gate 10."

I pull my luggage and walk toward the gate 10. Once I arrive, I said hi to all and realize that Irene and Chorong aren't here.

"Where are Chorong and Irene?"

"They went to the toilet. Chorong is feeling under the weather today. She always does if we need to fly."

Then Irene and Chorong came back and Chorong really do look bad. "Chorong, are you okay?" I ask in worry.

She nodded her head weakly and said "Yeah, I'm fine. Is just that the thought of flying isn't really my kind of thing. Shall we go now. It's time to depart."

I was worry and still looking at her but still nod my head.

Once we check in, we walk inside the plane and start to find our sit and thank to God, my sit was beside Chorong.

When Irene realize it, she look at Chorong and then to me and said "Suho, if it's fine with you, can you change place with me."

I was about to agree when a stewardess come and said "I'm sorry miss but you need to sit according to the ticket."

"Irene, just go and sit where you need to sit."

Irene look worry and said "Chorong, will you be fine?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. It's just an hour flight." Chorong said weakly.

Irene nods her head and went to sit where she has to and I and Chorong take our sit.

When the plane starts to move, she grabs the armrest and told it tightly. And when the plane starts to speed up, she instantly let go of the armrest and grab my arm and hug it tightly. She hides her head on my arm.

My heard beat as fast as the fight was flying. Her shampoo and perfume smell just make it worst. Without realize it, my right hand went to her head and caress her hair and said some shooting word and her breath slow down and I know it's working. Once the plane stable, she pulls away and just realizes that it was me. She immediately pulls away and I feel empty. Her cheek starts to blush.

"I'm sorry." She said.

I chuckle and said "its fine."

She looks out of the window and I saw she have calm down. So I ask "You look calm now."

She nodded her head and said "Yeah. I only have trouble when the plane starts to fly and land."

I just nod my head.

Few minutes later, I look at my side and saw that she already sleeping. She looks so angelic and innocent. I move some strand hair and tug it behind her ear. Her head keep on moving left and right, so I bring her head and lie it down on my shoulder. Just then I realize that she was wearing same stripes t-shirt like me but her was short sleeve.

People who don't know us will think us as a couple just by looking at our position and same t-shirt. The whole ride, I keep on looking at her. And a smile starts to appear from my lips. I even hope that time could just stop for awhile.