20

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

SUHO

I was inside the lift from the parking lot and on my way to the 16th floor where my office is. While I was inside the lift, the lift stop at the ground floor and when there door open, there was standing Chorong looking so beautiful in her short sleeve mustard yellow bodycon dress that stop right on her knee.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4841525f7458662d4b4f546e62773d3d2d3433313235303533352e313463623661333739643135643865623339383231323232303435342e6a7067

She look so beautiful in yellow make her glow more.

She walk in the lift and bow at me with a good morning greet.

I smile back at her and greet her back good morning.

Once the door lift close, the situation immediately become an awkward silent since it’s just two of us.

Like always, she will just look at her shoes and her hair will cover half of her face and bite her lips.

I realize that she really like to insult her lower lips when the situation is awkward.

I keep on looking at her insulting her lips make me restless. Every time she bite her lips, I keep on thinking that what will her lips feel when it connected with mine or how will her lips will taste.

I keep on looking at her make my heart skips a beat. I clutch my bag tighter to cool myself down.

But when I open my eyes and look again at her still biting her lips, I lost it. She look so y standing there in her dress and biting her lips.

“ it.” I said and let my hand go and grab her arm, turn her around and kiss her on her lips.

She gasp and I take that opportunity to plug my tongue in to taste every corner of and damn she taste so good.

One of my hand was cup her cheek and on was on her slim waist.

When I pull away, my lips instantly felt missing and I already miss her lips on mine.

I look at her face and she look angelic with eyes close and lips were apart.

When she open her eyes, our eyes collide and she look at me as if asking what was that about.

I was about to say something when the lift ding and the door open. The ding must have make her come back to her sense because she push me away, pick her handbag that fall on the floor and run to the office.

“Chorong!” I called but she ignore it.

When I step inside the office, my eyes roomed around to find Chorong but I just can’t find her. I walk to the pantry and try to find her there but still she’s not there.

She must be inside the toilet. My inner-self said.

Just then she walk out from the toilet. When she saw me, she quickly move her gaze away and walk quickly out from the pantry trying to avoid me.

“Chorong, wait.” I called. She stop her step but didn’t turn around. I walk to her and was about to say something but this time, Changsub walk in.

“Your here, Suho. I was finding you all over the place.” Changsub said.

When Changsub walk in, Chorong quickly walk out from there.

I sigh and look at Changsub. “What do you want, Changsub?” I asks nonchantanly.

He look at me and raised her brown and ask “What happen?”

“Nothing happen, Changsub. What is it that you want?”

“Something really did happen and I’m going to find out. Now back to the topic, your dad is looking for you.”

I just nodded my head and walk out from the pantry. I look at Chorong and she try not to look at anyone and try to avoid me and I don’t like it.

Well you screw up. Don’t be angry at her. It’s all your fault. My inner-self said. Well that’s true. I shouldn’t have kiss.

Just thinking about the kiss make me smile. It was so sweet and good. Do I ever kiss people before, yes I did but never like that. Kissing her was just different.

I walk inside the lift and lean my back on the lift wall closing my eyes and the previous scene came.

In this lift, I kiss her. I KISS HER. Smile just won’t get away from my lips.

 

CHORONG

Waiting for the lift to reach our floor with just him really make the whole situation awkward. I was just looking at my heels and tapping my finger on my handbag when suddenly I felt I’ve been pull by my arm and the next thing I know I was push against the wall and a lips land on my lips.

What is he doing? Why is he kissing me? Is he mad?

I wanted to push him away but when his hand slide to my waist, I gasp and he take that as his opportunity to plug his tongue in my mouth.

I wanted to push him away but something is stopping me. My eyes close and feel his lips on mine that kissing me passionately.

The kiss was different. It was different in every way. His kiss was so sweet and I felt my heart skip a beat.

When Luhan kiss me, I never felt like this before. I don’t know why but I always hated Luhan kissing me and I don’t feel anything when he kiss me.

But with Suho, it felt different and truth to be told, I really love his kiss.

Once he pull away, I open my eyes and meet with his beautiful brown eyes that I really admire. How come someone can have such a beautiful eyes.

He was about to say something when the lift ding. That did it. That make me come back into my sense and realize what just happen.

I quickly push him away and run out from the lift. Once I arrive at my table, I place my bag on the table and run to the toilet.

I lock the door and I don’t know why, tears start to fall. I feel so... so cheap. Why did I let him kiss me? Why didn’t I push him away? And the most stupid of me was why am I liking the kiss.

The whole day, I try to avoid Suho and Suho keep on trying to approach me. Thank got every time he try to talk to me, someone will come and interrupt him.

That evening, I went home early since I able to finish all my work on time. I saw how Suho was tiding his table and following me from behind. I pray in my heart that someone will be joining us to in the lift.

My hope was fading away when the lift step inside the lift and the Suho join us. When the lift door was about to close, someone hand stop the lift from closing and it was Hoya with Solar.

I sigh in relief and thank God.

I heard Suho curse and I know why. I know he wanted us to be alone so we can talk but I just don’t want to talk about it.

Once I arrive my house, I walk straight to my room and lie down. I keep on thinking about the kiss.

Then I heard a knock on the door. I told the person to come in and it was none other than Chanyeol.

“Noona, your going out tonight right?” he asks and I just nod my head.

“Let me send you than. I need to go to the library. I need to finish my assignment with Kyungsoo so I need the car. So I’ll just send you and when you want to go back home, just tell me. How’s that?”

“It’s fine with me. but make sure you tell mom about this.”

“Yes, ma’am. What time do you want to go?”

“8. I’m meeting them at 8.30.”

“Okay than. Thank you.”

“No problem.”

Then he walk out from the room and lie back down on the bed.

I look at the time and it’s already 7. I quickly stand up and walk to the bathroom and take my shower.

Once I’m done, I walk out take my maroon jeans and match it with my plain white t-shirt. I dry my hair and let it flow freely.

Once I’m done, I take my white handbag and walk out from my room and saw my handsome brother was in the living room waiting for me.

I call him and said that we should make a move. He stand up and we said bye to omma and appa and walk out.

Once I arrive the cafe that me, Solar, Irene and Dahye agree to meet, I said bye to Chanyeol an walk in the cafe and saw Dahye there. We hug each other and I take a sit in front of her.

A few minutes later, Irene and Solar come and we order our drink and start talking.

We were having fun talking when out of sudden, Irene asks me.

“So Chorong. What happen to you today in the office? You were acting weird and as if your trying to run away from Suho.”

“Nothing happen. No I wasn’t.”

“Irene is right Chorong. You were acting different. What happen? You even told me to talk to Suho about your work.”

“That was because I have so many work to do.”

Irene chuckle and said “Come on Chorong don’t lie. I know you very well. Does your acting weird have to do with the kiss in the lift.”

I look at her in shock. How did she know about this?

“How did you know?”

Irene smirk and I saw Solar did to.

“I was in the bathroom when I heard Suho said to Changsub that he kiss you out of sudden.”

 

SUHO

I’ve told Changsub about what happen and he just laugh and walk away. Before walking out from the pantry, I heard him said that I’m in love.

What does he mean by I’m in love? Do I really love her? Is this feeling that I’m feeling is love?

I was so happy that at last I have an alone time when the lift door was about to close but it crash just like that when Hoya stop the door from closing.

“Damn it.”

Once I arrive home, I walk to my room and get shower since I’m going to meet Changsub and Jongdae today.

Once I’m done, I walk out and wear my clothes. I just plan to be simple so I wear my black jeans and grey sweatshirt.

When I’m done, I walk out and told Aunty Shin to tell dad that I will be home late and tell him to have his dinner.

Then I drive straight to the cafe that we plan to meet.

 

******

Hey to all my readers. So at last they kiss. Their first kiss. So how is it so far? What are your thoughts about it? Please do comment about it if your free. I really want to know about it. I know the story is quiet slow and I keep on dragging it. So I apologize about it.

I arrive the first half which I didn't expect I will reach since I lost hope in the middle of the story and wanted to stop writing. But all of your likes gives me back my spirits. and I remember how much I love this couple. So thank you so much for the votes and supports. I love you guys so much.

And to all my muslim readers, Eid Mubarak to all of you. May all of you have a blessed and joyous celebration.

xoxo.