46

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

The nearer the time comes, the more nervous I become. We are now waiting near the guest house.

I turn around and wanted to run away.

"Where are you going?" Chanyeol ask blocking my way.

"Move Chanyeol."

"Where are you going? I need to know."

"Run away."

"What? Are you mad, Chorong?" Irene scold.

"I can't do it. I'm to nervous."

"Appa, look at noona. She's acting crazy." Chanyeol shout.

Dad walk beside me and cupped my face.

"What happen princess?"

"I'm scared appa. What if I trip while I walk on the aisle? What if I can't be a good wife and daughter-in-law? What if Suho regret marrying me and find other girl who is prettier than me? There is so many what if appa?"

Everyone chuckle I look at them and I start to cry. "They are laughing at me?"

Dad brings me in his arm and caresses my hair. "Stop laughing all of you."

"What is happening here? The Mc has been calling you Chorong? Suho already start to panic." omma came and told us.

I sob. "What happen, Chorong?" omma asks in her worry voice.

"She's scared." appa answers it for me.

"About what?" omma asks again while rubbing my back.

"About what if she trip on the aisle, what if she can't be a good wife and daughter in law and many more what if." Chanyeol said and I still can hear the humour in his voice.

Omma pull me from appa's arm and make me face her. I look at her and saw her smile. "You turn out just like me. I also had the same thing going in my mind when I marry your appa. It's not a bad thing to think about that. It's normal. Every bride will have this kind of thought in their mind. But remember back, Chorong. What really make you say yes to this marriage? What really make you fall in love with Suho? How Suho is toward you and the most important is, do you believe in him and if yes, why do you believe in him."

It was a silent for awhile and I was processing what mom said. She's right.

Do I love him? Yes

Do I believe him? Yes.

Why did I say yes when he propose me? Because I love him so much and I want to spend my life with him and only him.

I take a deep breath and let it go. Open my eyes, I saw mom and dad looking at me.

I smile at them. "Let's go. I'm ready."

They smile at me and omma walk back to the park with Chanyeol, Irene and Solar following them.

When the MC said my name, me and appa start to walk through the aisle and there I see my future husband waiting for me with a smile and a relieve face. Then I saw his tears and wiping the corner of his eyes.

The only thought in my mind that time is that I'm so lucky to have him and my wish came true because I always want my future husband to cry when he look at me for the first time in my wedding dress.

 

SUHO

"Now let's invite the bride, Ms. Park Chorong." The MC said and my eyes focus on the aisle but Chorong didn't walk in.

I frown and look at the MC to call her name again.

"Now let's invite the bride, Ms. Park Chorong." But still she wasn't there.

The MC calls her name for few times but she still didn't come. I was about to run out from there when her mom came and said that she'll go and look.

I nod and she walks away.

I waited there for almost 30 minutes feeling nervous and anxious.

Oh God, don't say she doesn't want to marry me. What if she already runs away? Or worst she got kidnap. Oh love, please don't do this to me.

A few minutes later, her mom came with Chanyeol, Irene and Solar following her back.

Omma takes her seat and Chanyeol walk to the MC and whisper something to him. He nod and Chanyeol walk to his seat.

What happen? Why isn't anyone telling me anything?

Then the MC starts. "Sorry for the delay. The bride was nervous. So let's start again. Now, let's us all invite the bride and soon to be Mrs. Kim, Ms. Park Chorong."

Then there she was, walking down the aisle looking beautiful with her white dress and a long veil tailing behind her.

Then there she was, walking down the aisle looking beautiful with her white dress and a long veil tailing behind her

I sigh in relief.

She look so beautiful, elegant and I might as add y in her dress. I look at the guests and some of them look her in awe. Most of them are the boys. I smile to myself with a proud smile.

That's my girl. She beautiful isn't she.

Some of the boys even eyeing her up and down and I feel like ripping her eyes.

Then I look at the dress Chorong as choose for herself and it was a body feet and spaghetti stripe dress. I let out a breath to calm myself down. I hope it's cover at the back. I hope she's not very the very low type to lower back dress. If she do, I might have to punish her tonight.

I laugh inside when I said tonight. Never in my life am I thinking about what will happen tonight. This girl really knows how to change my mind.

When she was in front of me, her dad places her hand in mine. He kiss her cheek and tapping my arm. He make me promise to love and take care of her.

I nod and mouthed I promise.

Once her dad takes his place, I take a look at her before we turn to look at the priest.

"Who gives this woman to be married to this man?"

He dad said "Her mother and I do."

"We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Chorong and Jun Myeon as they exchange vows of their everlasting love. If anyone present knows a reason why these two should not be lawfully wedded speaks now or forever hold your peace."

I pray in my heart that no one pick his or her hand up. If they do, I swear I'll kill them and I really hope Luhan won't do it because I will bury him alive.

When no one said anything, the priest continues.

"Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honour and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?"

Both of said 'we do'.

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?"

"We do"

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union? As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other." Then he gives the ring to us.

"Jun Myeon, please repeat after me. I Kim Jun Myeon, promise to love and support you Chorong and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring, I thee wed."

"I Kim Jun Myeon, promise to love and support you Chorong and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring, I thee wed." I said and place the ring on her finger.

He turns to Chorong. "Chorong, please repeat after me. I Park Chorong promise to love and support you Jun Myeon and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humour, and passion. With this 
ring, I thee wed." 

"I Park Chorong promise to love and support you Jun Myeon and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humour, and passion. With this ring, I thee wed." He vow and slide the ring on my finger.

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have, the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I don't need to be told twice. I pull her toward me and kiss her.

We break the kiss and everyone cheers and clap for us.

"Ladies and gentleman, Mr and Mrs. Kim" the MC said.

We walk along the aisle and some of them even throw the flower petals at us. We walk inside the guest house and straight to the room. That was the plan because Chorong need to take her veil and I have to go and wash my face.

Once we walk in the room, I close the door and walk to Chorong and hug her from behind.

"At last your mine now and no one can take you away from me."

She nodded her head. "All yours."

"I love you Mrs. Kim Chorong. Kim Chorong. I like that name. It sounds so good."

"I love you to, Mr. Kim Jun Myeon. Now I need your help. Can you help me taking of this veil?"

I nod ad help her. Just then I realize that she was wearing a very low back.

"Aren't you dress is too y for you?" I whisper in her ear.

I felt her shiver and that make me smile.

"I don't know. I think it's just nice. I love it. Why you don't like it?" She asks turn to look at me.

"I love it but I don't like other looking at what's mine."

She frown. "Huh? I'm cover up. The dress is not that y. The only part that's open is my arm and my back."

Oh my wife is so innocent.

"It's not that y. I'll show you how y is your dress."

I pull her closer to me and trace my finger on her back from top to how low the dress is. She shiver with my touch and her eyes was close. The lower I go the more she tries not to react.

Once I reach the lowest part, she let out a really really soft moan that will barely be hear if you didn't listen properly. Just looking at her face, it was a sight.

"That's how low your dress is, love." I whisper.

I let my hand fall and she opens her eyes. I smirk at her and she pushes me away. I laugh and pull her back in my arm and kiss her forehead.

"Now tell me why you came out late. The MC was calling you more than 3 times."

"Because I...I wanted to use the toilet... yeah toilet, that's why."

I narrow my eyes. "You're lying. Tell me why?"

"I wanted to use the toilet that's why. That's the truth." She then shoves me away. "You said earlier that you need to wash your face. Go."

I let her be and plan to ask Chanyeol later.

I walk to the bathroom and wash my face. When I was done, I walk out and saw her was standing near the window.

Back hug her and left a soft kiss on her bare shoulder, I ask "What are you thinking about?"

She looks at me and shook her head. "Nothing much. Just how lucky I am to have you as my husband."

Kissing her cheek for the last time, I let her go and hold her hand. "Let's go. They must be waiting for us."

I was about to open the door when a there was a knock. We open the door and there stand Changsub and Irene.

"They are all waiting. Whatever you guys were doing and taking so long maybe can wait until night."

"We were doing nothing and we were on our way." Chorong said.

"Yeah, I believe you." Changsub said and then laugh.

"Then how about both of you. What are you both doing here? I think Changsub will be fine if you guys are here to just call us." I ask.

Irene faces change into red. Me and Chorong laugh.

"Shall we go now?" I ask.

They all nod and we walk.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I bring to you Mr. and Mrs. Kim."

We open the door and walk in.