43

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

When I step in the penthouse and was amused with the interior. The penthouse was so big. It’s bigger then Luhan’s. I never saw a very big and beautiful decorated house before.

Even most of the colours are black, white and silver but it didn’t look dull or boring. But it looks elegant and y.

“Have a sit. I’ll go and change. I’ll be back.” He said and was about to walk away but I stop him.

“Suho, wait.” I said.

He turn and look at me.

“Can I walk around and have a look?” I ask for his permission.

He smile and walk to me, pulling me by my waist and kiss the tip of my nose which I realize that his making it as his habit.

“Of course you can sweetheart. Everything mine will be yours soon. This is not only my house. It’s going to be ours. So go ahead and take a look. If you have anything that you like to change then you can tell me.”

“No... No... No... I don’t want to change anything. I just want to take a look.”

He chuckle and peck my lips. Letting me go he tell me to go ahead and take a look while he go and have his shower and change.

I start to explore around the house and damn it look so beautiful and luxury. The house is basically like a dream come true.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f486e5f4452324e6a7245794b31413d3d2d3437303738363537342e313465353063343461353637343939653838343333343336323331382e6a7067    

Once I’m done exploring, I walk back to the living room. Standing by the window and take a look outside, I can see the city from here and they look fascinating. It’s so beautiful and breathtaking. The light from the city just make it more nice and cosy.

While standing there, I think about myself and how my life takes a turn. From just a simple and ordinary nerd girl to Luhan girlfriend who he just plans to play with and then to a new transform girl and now Suho’s girlfriend or should I says fiancé like how Suho always address me as.

I was deep in my thought that I jolted when I felt a hand around my waist and a soft kiss on my cheek.

“What is my lovely fiance thinking about?” He asks.

I told you, didn’t I. I don’t know why is he calling me that because we are not even engage yet.

“Just, about my life. How it take a big turn.”

“What do you mean?” He asks after turning me around so that I face him. His hand is still around my waist.

“Just, how I was just a nerd before and now I’m going to be one of a richest bachelor fiancé. How I use to be humiliate because not even my mistake and thought that no one will want me and me not falling in love with anyone but look now. My stupid heart dares to fall in love with one of the hottest bachelor in the world.”

“And why are you thinking about this?” he question.

“I don’t know. It’s just that sometime I feel like I don’t deserve this Suho. Sometime what happen to me still haunted me. Sometime I just feel that I don’t deserve you. You deserve better than me. Who doesn’t have a bad and ugly past like me.”

“I don’t think so. I think you’re the best girl for me. Chorong, I never fall in love with anyone. You’re the first and I want you to be the last. Stop thinking about the past and let move forward together. Let’s create a beautiful future together. Just us in our beautiful future and maybe beautiful children. I love you and you love me. That’s all matters now.”

I look at him and saw that love in his eyes. I can’t control myself anymore so I pull him down and kiss his lips. After I pull away, I look at him. “How did I get so lucky?”

He just smiles and kisses my forehead and hugs me. We stay like that for a moment before I break the silent.

“Suho”

“Hmm”

“Are we going to stay like this?”

“I was planning to. Why?”

“Can we sit? My leg hurt, especially after all the running.”

He chuckle and break the hug. He pulls me to the couch and we continue to cuddle. Well basically he pull me back in his arm and I know he have no plan to let me go. I just chuckle to myself that of course he heard. He even asks but I told him that it’s nothing.

Every now and then he will kiss my head or hair and we talk about our life. Well more to his since he know half of my life story. We were talking and even laughing, when someone’s stomach plan to growl.

I laugh. “Someone is hungry.”

He pouts and to tell the truth, he was blushing. I know that it was a humiliating. I pull away from his arm.

“Let’s go to the kitchen. I might be able to cook something for you.”

He pulls me back in his arm and shook his head like a 5 year old boy and whine. “No. We can order something. I don’t want to let you go. I’m comfortable like this.”

I hit his arm and say “Stop acting like a 5 year old. Let me go and let me cook.”

He let me go but he has his pout on his face. I just chuckle and walk to the kitchen. When I arrive there I stop my track. This is not my kitchen. I don’t even know where the plate is.

Hitting my forehead I call Suho. In a blink of eyes Suho was there beside me with his worry face.

“What happen? Are you okay? Did something happen?”

I laugh and shook my head. “Nothing really happen. I just might need your help.”

“What help?”

“I want to cook but I don’t know anything about your kitchen. I don’t even know where the plates are.”

He chuckle and smile at me. “I told you not to cook. We can just order anything.” He said pulling me to him.

“No. I want to cook for you. Please.”

He sigh and let me go. He walks to the kitchen cabinet and take a pan out. Then he point where everything is. I nod and thank him and start cooking.

I start cooking and Suho was there sitting at the stool and keep on looking at me. Once in a while I’ll ask him what and asks him to stop looking at me because it makes me uncomfortable. When I’m done, I ask him where the plate it and he point it at one of the cabinet.

I take out two plates and take the rich and the curry that I just cook out and place it in front of Suho. He looks in wow and smile at me.

“This smells nice. I wonder how it will taste.”

“I hope yummy.”

He takes the first bite and I wait patiently.

He look at me without expression. It must not taste good.

“It’s not good isn’t it? I’m sorry. Let me take it and throw it away. Let’s just order something.”

I wonder what I lacked on. Omma, appa and Chanyeol really love my curry. I was stupid to. I should I ask him first what he like to eat. He must not curry.

I wanted to take his plate away but he stops me by holding my wrist. “Did I say it’s not good?” he asks in his serious tone.

I shook my head. Then he smile. “It’s so delicious, Chorong. I really love it.”

“Really” I ask in shock.

“Yes. Now why don’t you go and take your food to and we can eat together.” Kissing my cheek he let me go.

I nodded and take my food out and we start to eat together.

 

SUHO

All the time she was cooking, she looks so beautiful, adorable and I shall add y with his hair tied up high. I want this every day. She in our kitchen, cooking. I even start to imagine how she will look pregnant belly while cooking for me and our kids.

I even chuckle myself thinking about it.

Once I take a bite, it just melt in my mouth and make me savour the taste. It’s so delicious. To tell the truth, it tastes similar to my mom’s curry.

When I look at her with serious face, her smile drop and she keep on saying sorry and think is not good. I wanted to laugh but I hold myself. She wanted to take my plate away but I stop her.

But when I smile and say that it’s delicious, she looks shock.

After our dinner, we walk back to the living room and living her there I said that I’ll go and take some clothes so she can change.

I walk to my room and take one of my t-shirt and a short and walk back to the living room where she was sitting and watching television.

I stand right in front of her and give her the cloths and a tooth brush. She takes and thanks me. I show her where my room is and tell her to take a shower and change.

She walks away after saying thank you.

After few minutes later, she walks out look hot in my clothes. The t-shirt stops right above her knee and cover almost the whole short.

I clear my throat to cool myself down. She walks toward me and sit beside me. I place my hand over her shoulder and pull her in my arm. I open my movie folder from my television and ask her if there is anything she likes to watch. She choose a CSI : Miami series and we end up watching almost 10 episode until I realize that Chorong breath was calm and even. She didn’t even move at all.

I take a look at her and I was right. She’s asleep.

I switch of the television and pick her up and walk to my room. Place her on the bed and pull the duvet to cover her up.

I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Once I’m done, I walk back to the room and lie on the bed beside her. I know tomorrow morning I will get scold from her but let’s just handle and stress about that tomorrow. Right now let’s just enjoy the night with her in my am.

Pulling her in my arm and kiss her on the forehead for the last time and whisper I love you. Closing my eyes and I had the best sleep for the first time after mom’s death. She snuggle closer to me, make me smile.