7

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

It’s been two weeks now we had been working here and it’s so fun. Today we have meeting with the Shanghai business partner about the hotel that will be build there.

We were all in the meeting room waiting for the person. The meeting start at 10.30 in morning but now it’s already 10.40. Suho start to get mad.

“Where the hell is him, Jae Jin hyung? He promises at 10.30. Now it’s already 10.40. His 10 minutes late. Is he even serious for this business deal?” Suho said and I can hear that he is angry.

“I don’t know, Suho. He’s the one told me to fix this meeting at 10.30.” Jae Jin oppa said.

Just then, the door open and it was the person.

“Hello guys. Sorry for being late.” He said without even sound sorry.

We all look at the person and my face who was annoyed for waiting change into shock.

What the hell? What is he doing here?

“What the hell? What is he doing here?” I heard Irene said.

“Welcome Mr. Luhan. I thought you forgot about the meeting.” Suho said in sarcastic tone.

“Now don’t be angry. I have my reasons for being late.” Luhan said.

“With what? Sleeping around.” Solar said nonchalantly.

Irene, Hoya and Jinyoung chuckle and immediately stop when Suho and Changsub looking at them.

I’m still there sitting in shock.

“What do you mean by that Ms. Young Sun?” Suho asks.

Solar looks at him with widen eyes. I bet he didn’t expect Suho to hear that.

“Nothing, sir. Sorry. Can we continue the meeting since Mr. Luhan who we were waiting is here?”

Suho nodded his head and start the meeting.

I felt someone squeeze my hand. I look at the person and it was Irene. She give me a assure smile and I smile back and focus on whatever Suho was talking.

 

SUHO

I hate waiting. I really hate it. Where the hell is he? I swear I’m so angry at the point I feel like punching him on the face once he walk in.

Then he walks in and said without even felt sorry for being late. “Hello guys. Sorry for being late.”

I just take a deep breath and let it go to cool myself.

“What the hell? What is he doing here?” I hear Irene said. It was in slow tone but still I heard it. I look at her but my eyes stop at Chorong.

She looks shock but in the same time hurt and her eyes was full with hatred. Why does he look like that? She was fine before this.

But I just let it go for awhile.

“Welcome Mr. Luhan. I thought you forgot about the meeting.” I said in sarcastic tone.

“Now don’t be angry. I have my reasons for being late.” Luhan said. And I just roll my eyes.

Then I hear Solar said “With what? Sleeping around.” And the other chuckle excepts Chorong.

What does she mean by that? Do they know who he is?

I clear my throat and ask Solar what she means by that.

She looks shock and said nothing and we should start our meeting. I just nodded my head and stand up. I take a look at Chorong once and she still look shock and Irene was trying to calm Chorong down.

Something must happen and they must know who Luhan is.

The meeting start and my eyes keep on looking at Chorong she feels really uncomfortable. And Luhan keep on glancing on her.

I felt a pang of jealousy. I don’t know why but that’s what I feel.

Why is she keeping on looking at Chorong? As if he is undressing her with his eyes that I really feel to poke right now.

I clear my throat in the middle of meeting and ask “Mr. Luhan, is everything okay. Did my employers do anything to you because you keep on looking at Ms. Park.”

He turns to look at me in shock and said “Yeah, everything is fine. Your employers didn’t do anything. Sorry. We should continue with the meeting.”

I nodded my head and continue explain.

Once the meeting is over, Luhan said thank you and was impress with the meeting. He told us to proceed with contract and he will sign it.

I nodded my head and shake his hand. He then shake with Changsub and the others. I realize that Hoya, Jinyoung, Irene and Solar shake his hand as if they were force to do it.

When it was Chorong time, she keeps on looking at his hand and hesitant about it but at last she still shakes his hand.

“Nice meeting you again, Chorong?” he said and bring Chorong hand to his lips and kiss her knuckle which make Chorong immediately pull her hand away and wipe it on her skirt.

She looks scared. Why? Oh, I feel like just take her in my arm and say that everything is fine even I don’t know what she’s scared about.

Once Luhan walk away, Chorong immediately ran out from the meeting room and Irene and Solar follow her.

I heard Jinyoung and Hoya curse. I know something is wrong.

I follow Chorong just to make sure that she’s fine. When I stop in front of the toilet, I heard Chorong vomit. Irene and Solar keep on saying shooting word to her.

“Why must him? Why him?” I heard Chorong asks them. Crying.

“We don’t know Chorong. We don’t have the answer. The only person that has this answer is Suho and Mr. Kim.” Solar said.

“Chorong look, the deal is on and we still going see him. I know you don’t want to meet him but still we need to see him. Just try to be strong for us, for your family, for your grade and most important for yourself.” Irene said.

Then I heard the door knob twist and I quickly hide myself behind the wall.

What do they mean by that? What happen? Who is Luhan? How did they know Luhan?

I walk back to the office and look at Chorong. She was doing her work as if nothing happen. I walk back to my place and take a sit.

I try to busy myself in work but fail. I keep on thinking about what I heard.

And why are you even thinking and worry about her? My inner self said.

I don’t know. I really don’t know. I’m just worry about her.

You like her don’t you. No... No... No. You love her. You love her since the first time you see her.

No I don’t.

“Suho, are you okay?” Changsub asks.

I look at him and see that everyone looking at me. “Yeah, I’m fine. Why?”

“Nothing. Is just that suddenly you shout ‘No, I don’t. that’s why?”

Damn it. I said it out loud. This is your entire fault.

Yeah, blame it on me.

“It’s really nothing. Continue doing your work.”

They just nodded their head and continue doing our work.

In the evening, while we were doing our work, dad walk in with a smile. All of us stand up and bow at his.

“Hi guys. How all of you doing?”

“Fine.” All of said.

“Good. I heard that the deal is on. He wants to sign the contract with us.”

“It’s true, Mr. Kim. We did it.” Changsub said.

He smile and said “Good. Excellent. So then on Friday night at my house there will be a congratulation party and I want all of you to be there.”

Congratulation party just for this. Something is wrong. Or did dad get another contract sign to. I need to ask him about this.

They just nodded their head. Then dad said his bye and walk out.

 

CHORONG

Today is Friday and there will be party at Mr. Kim house. Mom, dad and Chanyeol was invited to. Of course they will be invited. Dad is Mr. Kim best friend.

Since tonight there will be party, Mr. Kim let us go home early than usual.

It’s already 6.30 in the evening and the party start at 8.00. I quickly take a shower and dry myself. Wearing my robe, I dry my hair and apply a little of makeup since I’m not really a fan of makeup.

Once I’m satisfied, I walk to my closet and open it. I was trying to find the most suitable dress when I heard a knock on the door. I open it and it was mom holding a big box.

“Can I come in?” mom ask.

“Of course you can mom. Come in.”

She walks in and places the big box on my bed and turn to look at me.

I was about to ask when she said “There is a dress in this box. Wear it. It will look good on you.”

“A dress? Who is it from?” I ask. By looking at the box, it looks like from a very expensive store.

“Yup a dress. Who is it from, you don’t need to know. Just wear it. Okay.” Mom said.

I just nodded my head. Mom smile and walk out from the room.

I walk to the box and open it. Removing the paper from the box, I take the dress out. When I saw the dress I was in awe. The dress was so beautiful.

It was a brown ½ sleeves a-line princess bateau floor-length tulle evening dress with appliquéd belt lace. The tulle part was cut into slit that I thing will stop in my mid-tight.

I quickly wear the dress and look in the mirror. The dress is indeed beautiful. The slit didn’t even show so much if I stand or walk. It’s just perfect. Just the way I like it. Not showing so much skin but still look beautiful and elegant.

I done my hair into elegant side bun and leaving some hair strand on both sides. I smile looking myself.

Taking my clutch, I walk out from the room and everyone was already waiting for me. They turn to look at me and I ask “How do I look?”

They smile and dad said “Beautiful. Really beautiful.”

I smile and I think I blush. Of course I will. This is the first time I dress up like this and go to party after my make over.

“Let’s go. We’re getting late.”

We nodded and walk out from the house.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6631574d696a44357936483634673d3d2d3431313836363539362e313462653666666163373636363137633338353834393939303931302e6a7067