22

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

I am getting ready for Dahye wedding when I heard someone knock the door. I told the person to come in and it was Chanyeol.

“Wow. My sister look beautiful.” He said smiling at me while leaning his side against the door frame.

I thank him and grin. I’m wearing a beautiful lilac A-line knee length cocktail dress with a see through long sleeve. I just let my hair free and wear a minimum among off makeup.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f68306667694e4c714475394764673d3d2d3433343633373636362e313463643861346230326635646536633631393331363236323636322e6a7067

“Why are you here, Chanyeol?”

“Oh! Yeah, Irene noona and Solar noona is here.”

I look at the clock and it’s already 8 am. I take my handbag and walk out from the room with Chanyeol following from back. Saying bye to my parents and Chanyeol, I wear my stiletto and walk to where Irene and Solar is.

I sit inside the car and we are off to the wedding.

Once we arrive, we walk straight to the bride room and the was Dahye sitting on the special chair in her beautiful white wedding dress.

“Oh My God, Dayhe! You look so beautiful. No, You look fabulous.” Solar said.

She grin and blush “Thank you guys. I hope Jongdea will like it.”

“He’ll will love it. Believe me.” I said smiling at her.

Just then the guys walk in and look at Dahye in shock.

“Gosh girl, you look stunning.” Jinyoung said.

“Thank you.” Dahye said.

We talk and take picture and then the wedding planner walk in and said that it’s time. We all walk out and wait in the front if the door.

“Wow, honey, you look so beautiful. I’m so lucky to have you.”

Dahye blush and said thank you and kiss Jongdae’s cheek.

We were suppose to pair with the groomsmen and all of them are except me.

Just then someone said from my back “Sorry, I’m late.”

All of them look at the person and I turn around and it was Suho in his navy blue suits and a lilac shirt with a navy blue tie. He look so handsome and y in his attire.

“Why are you late man? Now come on. We are about to walk in the hall.”

Wait what? His my partner. Oh no. Please be no...please be no.

Just then he walk to me and said “Shall we.” and extant his elbow to me for me to take it.

I let out my breath and tug my hand in his and we stand in the line. In the corner of my eyes, I saw him smiling. Why the hell is smiling at?

 

SUHO

Looking at how beautiful Chorong is in her light purple dress just make my heart beat fast. I just get to know that my partner for the wedding will be Chorong last night and I was so excited and I just couldn’t sleep last night thinking about it.

To tell the truth, that was the reason why I’m late today.

When she tug her hand in mine, I can smell the mixture of her shampoo and perfume which just make it worst.

Her smell always make me feel something. Damn it, I wish I can just pull her toward me and kiss her hard and tell her that I love her.

Yes, I love her and I don’t know since when but I love her. I just realize it yesterday when she was ignoring me the whole time in the office. I didn’t like it at all. I felt so angry with her.

On my way back home, I keep on thinking why am I so angry when she ignore me and drive straight to meet my mother since I don’t have a feel to go back home.

While talking to her, I fall asleep at my mom’s grave and it might sound cliché but I dream of my mom telling me that I really love her and she like her to.

When I wake up, that was the time I realize I do love her. That’s why I’m so excited to meet her today.

While we were walking through the aisle, I can see and feel that she wasn’t comfortable. I know the reasons why but I just let it be. For once I want to be selfish and just think about me.

While walking, I keep on imagine if one day she will be the one walking along the aisle while I’m waiting for her at the altar.

She will look so beautiful in her white wedding dress.

When we need to be apart, I didn’t want it and I didn’t like the feeling that his not beside me.

For the whole time, my eyes was only on Chorong and I didn’t even focus on the wedding. The next thing I know, everyone was clapping and cheering and Dahye and Jongdea was kissing.

But my eyes was still at Chorong who look at them in awe and smiling sweetly.

Don’t worry Chorong. One day that will be us.

In the party ceremony, all of us were having fun right now I’m dancing with Eunji, Jongdea’s sister.

“You like her don’t you?” I heard Eunji said.

I look at her as if asking what does she mean.

“That unnie. You like her don’t you.” Eunji said again looking at Chorong.

I smile and just nod my head. “How did you know?”

“Oppa, I bet right now, everyone in the hall knows you like her. You keep on looking at her since the vow changing ceremony.”

“Am I that noticeable?”

She chuckle and said “Very. Come on go and ask her for a dance. Why are you even here dancing with me?”

“Because I bet she won’t want to dance with me.”

“You can try by asking. Come on, go. I’m going. I want to dance with my Jongdea oppa. Bye.” She said and left me all alone on the dance floor.

I sigh and said “You can do this. Come on Kim Jun Myeon. Be a man. Your mom and dad never teach you to be coward.”

I pull my suit and relax myself before walking to Chorong who is talking with her friends.

“Hi.” I said.

Everyone look at me except Chorong.

“Hey, come let’s join us.” Changsub said.

“Well I love to but the real reasons I’m here is because I want to asks Chorong for a dance.”

She look at me in shock and I just smile.

“So will you dance with me Chorong.” I said extend my hand for her to take.

Irene take her glass and said “Of course she will. Aren’t you Chorong.”

Chorong look at her angrily before turning to me and look at my hand. She sigh and take my hand and I was so happy that she agree.

When her hand touch mine, I felt electrify.

We walk to the dance floor and start dancing to the slow song. My right hand was around her waist and my left was holding her right and her lift hand was on my shoulder.

I pull her closer to me leaving no room even for a paper to go through.

She keep on avoiding looking at me and I just can’t keep my eyes off her.

“You look so beautiful today.” I said breaking the silent between us.

She blush. “Thank you. You look good yourself to.”

“Thank you.” And then there as anther silent.

Then I plan to break it again and talk about the kiss.

“Chorong, I have something to tell.”

She look at me and said “What?”

“About the kiss, I’m sorry. I know I shouldn’t just kiss you like that and scared the hell out of you.”

 

CHORONG

I can see that his really sorry about whatever happen in the lift. I can see it in his eyes. And as my mom and dad said that you should forgive a person that realize that he or her make a mistake.

I smile at him and said “I forgive you. But please don’t do it again.”

He nod his head. “Sure. I will.” He said and I heard him whisper something in the end but I didn’t heard it.

“Sorry. What did you say?”

“Huh? Nothing.” He said and smile.

I plan to just drop it.

We keep on dancing and I didn’t even realize that the songs have change.

To tell the truth, I don’t want to stop dancing. I don’t know why, I like being in his arm. I feel save and deep down in my heart, I feel save being her.

Because you have feeling for her Chorong. Deep down in your heart, you know you have at least a tiny bits of love for him. Luhan might hurt you and make you throw the love feelings away but not all. There is still a little piece of love left in your heart. My inner self said

No I don’t. I’ve throw all love away and not even a piece left. And no I don’t love him and will never be. I don’t believe in love and I don’t want to fall in love.

I stop dancing and look at Suho and give him an accuse saying my leg hurts. He believe me and we walk back to the place.

Being with Suho always near me make me uncomfortable so I plan to asks permission to accuse myself.

“Guys, I’m kind of tired since I sleep late yesterday. I’ll get going now. Sorry I can’t stay.”

“Sure. No problem. Let’s go.” Irene said.

“No, it’s okay. I can go by myself. You can stay Irene. I’ll go and meet Dahye and congrats her before going.” I just want to be alone that’s all.

I said bye to everyone and walk to Dahye to say my bye and congrats and then walk out from the hall and wait for the taxi.

 

SUHO

Aren’t you going to send her home?” I heard Chagsub said.

I love to but I can’t.

“I came with my dad, Changsub.”

“So! You can call your dad’s driver and tell him to pick him up. It’s one in a life time chance, Suho.”

“I don’t know Changsub. I don’t want my dad to think differently about me.”

“Go son. Send her home. I would love you to send her back.” My dad said from my back.

I turn around. “But dad...”

“No buts. Go. I’ll call Mr. Shin to pick me up. Now go. You don’t want to miss this chance.”

I smile and thank dad. After hugging him, I walk out hoping that she is still out there waiting for the bus or taxi.

Once I step out from the hall, I saw her waiting for the taxi and trying to make her warm by pulling her coat and blowing her hand.

Thank you so much, God.

I walk to her.

“Chorong, let me send you.”

She jolted in shock and look at me.

“No. It’s fine. I can wait for the taxi or maybe bus.”

“Come on Chorong. Let me send you. It’s cold. You’re freezing.”

“No I’m not. I’m fine. Just go Suho. I’ll survive.”

“Come on Chorong. Don’t be stubborn. You’re freezing and there won’t be any taxi or buses at this time. Let me send you Chorong.”

Just in time, rain start to fall slowly. She sigh and said “Fine. Just because it’s already starting to rain.”

I smile and was doing my victory dance in my mind. We walk to the car and I open the door for her. She thank me and I just nod my head.

Then I start driving once I step in the car and start the car.

On our way, it was silent but a comfortable silent. Having her just beside me just enough to make me happy. Once in a while I’ll take a look at her and saw her already sleeping. At the red light, I stop my car and pull the hand break. I take my suit that I take it out and place it on top of her to make sure that she won’t be cold.

I move some strand that cover her face and tug it behind her ear.

Once the green light is on, I continue driving to her house.

When we arrive, I didn’t wake her up and just let her sleep for awhile.

Looking at her sleeping peace fully just make my heart melt. I move closer slowly not to wake her up and peak her lips make sure she won’t wake up.

She told me earlier that not to kiss her again when we were dancing and make me promise not to. I said that I will but in my heart I said no. I can’t promise something that I know I can’t do and she said that I can’t kiss her ever again and that is so not going to happen.

Just then, she frown and I quickly pull my face away and just wait for her to open her eyes.

When she open her eyes, she stretch her arm and rub her face with her hand.

“Sorry I fall asleep.”

I smile and shook my head. “It’s fine. You look tired.”

She look out and then look back at me. “We’re here. Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“We just arrive. I was about to wake you up.” I lied.

She unbuckle her seat belt. She was about to open her door when she saw my blazer on her lap. She take it and give it to me. “Thank you.”

“No problem.”

“and thank you for sending me home.”

“My pleasure.”

“Bye.” She said and then step out from the car. She wave at me before walking away. I wait for her to walk inside the house and once she’s out from my sight, I drive home smiling like a idiot.

I look at my blazer beside me and grin. It have her smell on it. I’m so not going to wash this suit away.