EPILOGUE

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

The sun from the window wakes me up. Stretching my body, I smile. Turning around, I see my handsome husband looking at me with smile.

It's been 23 of our marriage years and he still looks the same even he is 50.

"Good morning, my love." He greets me while moving my hair from my face.

"Good morning to you to honey." I said back kissing his lips chastely.

"So are you ready for today?" He asks.

I smile and nod. "Of course I am. That was supposed to be my question to you. Are you ready for today?"

"Not fully ready. I can't believe my princess is getting married. It feels just like yesterday she was running around the house while her thumb."

"I know. Time flies fast. I feel like I just got pregnant with Jun Soo and now his married and even have a daughter."

He smile and nod. Kissing my forehead, he told me to rest while he will go and take his shower. Our twins are also coming back.

I still remember the night I told Suho that I was caring twin and how he got angry. the next day, he already started to act all possessive and controlling. I can't do this, I can't do that. I can't carry my daughter up. It was annoying back then but when I think again, its quiet funny.

When we got to know that I was caring a girl and a boy, we were so happy. I really thought that Jun Soo will be my only son but I was wrong. God give me two sons. Two very handsome and healthy sons who is a carbon copy of my husband.

And Suho get to spoil all his three daughters.

And let me tell you one secret. He even has a gun in his office. He even takes a shooting and gun license so that he can protect his daughter. His reasons were simple. He said and I quote "One Chorong, I don't mind because I still can take care of the guy who eyes you. But four Chorong in one home, no way. I'm going to chase every guy who even thinks of coming near my daughter. They are band from getting any boyfriend or married until they are 30."

I roll my eyes to that. That's why Chae Won didn't tell any of the men in the house that she was dating. The only first person she told was me and begs me not to tell her dad.

You should see how he acted when he get to know that our Chae Won was dating. He was so angry and even band Chae Won from going out. The only place she was allowed to go is to the office and home. She even has to go to office with Suho.

I have to slow talk to Suho about this but on the same day, I got really angry because I get to know my three heroes were doing a background check on the guy my Chae Won was dating.

For the whole week I didn't talk to him and my son. Even Su Bin, Jun Soo's wife didn't talk to him when she get to know about this. Not until they apologize and let her date.

I still remember what Su Bin said that day to Jun Soo when Jun Soo said that Chae Won is still young and he is not allowed to date any guy. She said and I quote "I married you when I was 24. Dad was angry to and said that he doesn't believe any guy who dates his daughter. And you are Suho dad's son, the brother in law to his best friend, Chanyeol uncle. Chae Won is 24 let her date. She deserves to date. You should see when she came to me and tell me to slow talk to you about that guy. She was crying Jun Soo."

I just smile remembering that time.

"What are you smiling at, love?" I heard my husband said.

"Nothing much. I was just remembering the day all of us were not talking to you, Jun Soo and Jun Ho."

He chuckle and walk to the bed and sit on the edge.

"I remember. I didn't like it at all. To tell the truth, silent treatment from my daughters was fine. But I didn't like the silent treatment from you at all."

I smile and apologize. "I'm sorry. But you shouldn't do that. And please don't repeat it again."

He takes quiet awhile before answering. "About that, I can't promise."

"Suho..."

"Don't argue about this please. Now why don't you go and take shower."

I just let it be and stand up and walk to the bathroom.

After showering and changing, I walk down and prepare breakfast for everyone and once my twins arrive, we all had our breakfast together.

At the afternoon, we all start to change. I wear my light blue lace tea length dress with pearl bodice. I apply as minimum makeup I can and a light pink lipstick. Open my drawer; I take out my favourite necklace. It is the necklace that Suho bought for me at the auction. My pearl necklace that dad gave to me on my wedding day, I gave it to my first daughter in law, Su Bin. I thought about giving the same kind of bracelet that dad give me on my birthday to my second daughter-in-law.

Once I'm done, I turn and saw Suho was there looking at me with the same love still there in his eyes.

"How do I look?" I ask.

He smile and walk toward me. Wrapping his arm around my waist and I place my hand on his chest. Kissing my forehead, he said. "Beautiful like always."

I blush and said a slow thank you. Even we been married for almost 25 years, everything he do and said sweet thing to me still make me blush.

"Shall we go now? I would to see my daughter."

He nod. "But first, I need help with my tie."

I smile and take the tie that he give me and help him tie it. Once done, we walk out from our room and to my daughter room that is now all ready in her wedding dress.

 

SUHO

When we step in my daughter's room, tears was about to fall but I try my best so that they won't fall.

My daughter looks so beautiful. She looks her mother carbon copy especially in her mother wedding dress.

"You look lovely, princess. I still don't understand why you would like to wear my dress." I heard my wife said.

"Thank you, mom. I just want to feel like not only dad walk me down the aisle. You are there to. You're the one that carry for 9 month and bare the pain so that I can see the world. You look lovely to. That's the dress that I bought for you isn't it." She said.

My wife smile and nod her head. "Your very first gift for me. I thought I should make you happy on your happy day."

I know behind that smile, my wife was about to tears up.

Then the wedding planner came and inform that the wedding is about to start. We nod. Chorong walk to my daughter and hug her.

"Congrats princess. I really hope you will be happy with this guy."

My princess nods her head. When they break the hug, my wife wipes the tears away from her eyes.

"Now don't cry. If not the makeup artist will be very angry."

Both of them chuckle.

Chorong kiss my daughter's cheek for the last time before walking out with Jun Ho, our son.

"Are you ready princess?"

"I am, dad."

"Let's go then."

Then we walk to the wedding hall.

After the wedding and party ceremony, we all went back to our home. After changing, both of us get under the duvet. She places her head on my chest and hugs her.

"I love you my wife."

"I love you too my husband."

And both of us fall asleep.

***

Looking at my son sanding at the altar, I smile. That is the last son and mine and Chorong last angle, Jun Ho getting married. I still don't understand why in the whole world, there is a lot of girl, she fall in love with Luhan's daughter.

When I heard it for the first time that he said he wants to get married, I was so happy. But then when he said that she is the daughter of Luhan, I become so furious.

Chorong was the one that had a slow talk about this and calm me down. She is the only one who is able to do this.

When Chorong told me that she knows about this, she didn't say anything and just say that she is happy for him. To my surprise Chorong even said that Jun Ho know about what happen to her and what did his soon to be father in law did to Chorong.

But Chorong was the one said that if he really love her, than keep my past aside and go and approach her.

So Chorong was the one told him to approach her and start a relationship.

When we were about to have a family dinner with Luhan's family, Chorong warned me to behave and control myself.

For the whole dinner, Chorong hand was on my lap and she will squeeze it if she know I was about to lash up.

A few days later, I start to open my heart just like Chorong told me to and accept that Luhan as our in law and put the past behind.

Don't get me wrong. I like Jun Ho's fiancé. She so sweet and lovely. She's even bubbly. I just have problem with her father.

But when she came to meet me and said that she want to apologize for what her dad did to Chorong and said that she really love Jun Ho, I know that I need to cut down my ego and let it past.

I know that she have a sweet and pure heart, so I just smile and nod my head saying that I will put everything aside. I even told her that I never hate her. I just hate his father.

When the door of the hall open and the music start to play, come in my son's lover of his life. I look at my son and she has the same expression when I saw my Chorong walk along the aisle on our wedding day. He was trying to stop his tears from falling.

Once they said their vow and pronounce as husband and wife, I heard a clap and cheer. I look at my side and I saw my wife crying.

Taking my sit back beside her, I pull her in my arm and hug her tightly. "Now why is my love crying? It's a happy day."

"I know but I can't stop it. I'm just so happy for my son and sad that his going to move out too."

Rubbing her arm I told her to stop crying.

"Now stop crying, love. It's a happy day. On our entire angle wedding, you will cry like this and I would end up saying the same thing."

"Come on mom, stop crying. It's a happy day. Look everyone is smiling and happy and you are here crying." Our elder son said.

"Oppa is right mom. Look at the bright side. You and dad are free and alone now at the house. You guys can go for a world trip." Chae Jeong, our daughter, Jun Ho twins said.

"When you have your own kids and they get married, you'll know what I feel." Chorong complain.

Everyone laugh. I kiss her hair and told her to stop cry.

"Now stop crying and let's have fun. Look your son and daughter-in-law is waiting for us."

She pulls away from the hug and wipe her tears away. She turn to look at me and asks who she look. I smile and answer that she is beautiful like always.

After the wedding we went for the party ceremony.

 

JUN SOO

Looking at how sweet mom and dad is make me smile and envy. Even after almost 30 years together, they are still sweet and lovely dovey as if the just got married yesterday.

I still remember when I was small, I caught mom and dad make out in the kitchen. Dad really can't keep his hand away from mom.

I wish I would have that with my Su Bin. I never thought that I would end up with my childhood love, Uncle Kyungsoo and Aunty Namjoo's daughter.

I still can see the love in mom and dad eyes everytime the look at each other. I know dad loves mom so much and he can't live without mom.

I pray to god that their love will continue until their last breath and I would achieve what mom and dad achieve. I promise myself that I'm going to love my Su Bin just like how dad love mom.

After everything that they had gone true and whatever mom had gone true, the still keep strong together.

 

THIRD PERSON POV

Few days after the wedding, Suho and Chorong went for their world trip. It was a surprise gift for Chorong.

They went all around the world like Chorong like and know about their culture. They had fun together.

Every night, both of them will pray and thank God for everything that happen in their life and all the love that they get.

Suho is still the best husband Chorong could ask for. And Suho is still happy and will say I love you to Chorong every morning and every moment that he gets.

Right now they must already know that no one can break them apart and how much they love each other.

THE END

***********

At last I able to finish my Surong story. Now the My first & Last Love series are officially finish.

New books is on the way but it will take some time for me to update. I read my Surong story and I realize that started to lack in writing and ideas. I realize that this series is quiet boring.

So before writing a new story I might take a brake maybe for a month or so before make a comeback with new story.

Anyway, to all my readers thank you for voting and thank you for all the comments. I truly appreciate it.

Love all of you so much.

xoxo