16

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

We stay up almost all night to finish the questionnaire to give to the employee. Once we've done, it's already 6 in the morning so we just plan to shower, get ready and give the questionnaire to the employee before we take our nap.

Once we done giving it to the entire employee, we went back to the penthouse and eat our breakfast which Suho already order. Once we eat our breakfast, Hoya and Jinyoung walk back in their room to sleep and same goes to Irene and Solar. They told me to sleep to but I said I will be there after calling my mom.

It's been three days I didn't talk to mom and I miss her and dad. I walk to the balcony and call her.

After done talking to her, I walk back in and plan just to stay in the living room to watch the television for awhile before go to sleep. I bet Irene and Solar are already knock out on the bed living no room for me to sleep like always because there are so tired.

I sit on the three sited couch and switch on the television. I went channel by channel to see if there is anything to watch.

For my sitting position change in to lie down and I didn't even realize when I fall asleep on the comfy couch.

I realize that I fall asleep when I felt someone caressing my cheek. It feels so good. I just let my eyes close for awhile and savouring the feel.

"What are you doing to me, Chorong?" I heard the person said. The voice sound familiar.

I open my eyes and like always, I fall deep in those two dark brown eyes. Suho face was so close to mine that if I move just a bit, our lips could touch.

 

SUHO

I walk back inside the house feeling tired. I just came back from meeting the supervisor and the hotel manager giving them their resignation letter.

I was so annoyed by their fake attitude and the way they try to beg me to not fired them. It make me so angry so I just shout at them saying that it's a resignation letter for them to sign and if they don't sign it then I'm going to write a dismissal letter that will make them hard to get work at any other place.

Then instantly sign it, apologize for everything they did and walk away with a copy of their resignation letter.

Once I lock the door of the penthouse, I was walking to the kitchen when I saw someone sleeping on the couch.

Who sleep on couch? It's uncomfortable.

I walk to the couch and to my shock it was Chorong looking so angelic sleeping on the couch with his right hand under her cheek and with a pout.

I kneel down beside her and wanted to wake her up but something was stopping me. I move some hair strand from her face and tug it behind her ear.

She starts to smile. I smile looking at her smile. I caress my knuckle on her check make my heat flutter.

What am I feeling like this? Why do I feel so calm just by looking at her and by smell her scent? Why do I feel so happy just by looking at her, being near her and just by caressing her cheek?

"What are you doing to me, Chorong?" I whisper.

Then she opens her eyes and our eyes collide. She has beautiful eyes that I really don't care looking at for my whole life.

I didn't even realize that our face was so close to each other that our nose was touching and if she or I move just a bit, our lips might kiss. Those lips that I really want to kiss.

I didn't even realize that I was moving closer and our lips were about me meet.

"Chorong!" then I heard someone calling her and that make it. I pull my hand away and stand up quickly and walk straight to my room forgetting about the water that I wanted to drink.

"What was about to happen? I was about to kiss her."

I bring my finger to touch my lips and I smile. Kiss her. What would it feel to kiss her tiny and pink lips? How will her kiss taste?

 

CHANGSUB

I heard someone walk in the house and I know it must be Suho. He just came back from meeting the supervisor and manager and I need to know how it went.

I take my t-shirt that is in my bag and wear it. When I open my door and was about to call his name, my eyes land at the scene in front of me. Suho was caressing Chorong cheek. This is so new for me because Suho never did that before.

He looks so happy, smiling like that. I can see that he look at Chorong with full of adoration and full of love that he didn't realize it yet.

I just let him be and just look at the scene in front of me.

I know Suho was about to kiss her but my girl need to destroy it.

What a way Irene?

I laugh looking at how frantic Suho was and run into the room.

I shook my head. It's not going to happen isn't it? I need to think of something to make Suho realize that he love Chorong.

 

CHORONG

I quickly stand up and turn to look at Irene who was standing at the door.

"What?" I said trying to sound normal.

"What are you doing there?"

"I fall asleep on the couch while watching TV. Why? What happen?"

"Nothing happen. I was just wondering where you were. You didn't sleep at all last night."

"I know. Same goes to you and Solar. I know both of you must be really tired and fall asleep on the bed. I didn't want to wake either of you up. That's why. You how you guys sleep when you're tired."

Irene grin like an idiot. "Come on now. Let's continue sleeping."

I nodded my head and walk to the room and lie down on the bed with Irene and Solar. It's good that I was sleeping at the end of the bed and Irene is in the middle.

I face my back to them and try to sleep but I couldn't. My mind keeps on flashback at what happen earlier.

They way how Suho was so near me and how his touch and smell effect me.

What is this that I'm feeling? Whatever it is, I need to throw it away. Remember Chorong what happen to you. It's something you don't want to repeat. All guys and especially rich one are the same. They just show that they attach to you and then break your heart after they get fed up with you. Just forget about it.

I close my eyes and then fall asleep.

 

SUHO

I was still smiling like an idiot when I heard a knock on my door. I tell the person to knock on the door to come in.

Changsub walk in and close the door.

"So how was it? Did it go well?"

"I need to force and snap on them before they agree to sign it. It was hard at first but everything when well after that."

"It's good that. Did they know they have only 48 hours to pack their things?"

"Yes they did. Dad told them. That's why they agree on it. You know how everyone scared of dad which I don't get it why."

"You know uncle always get angry if something or someone not taking anything seriously especially anything that related to this company. Yeah he treat all of his employee as friends but sometime he need to be strict to."

I nodded my head agree on what Changsub said.

"So what's your plan today?" Changsub asks.

"I don't know yet. I need to pack my bag since we are going back home tomorrow and maybe in evening, I'll go and visit my grandparents. I promise them I'm going to meet them today. Just not sure when."

"That's going to be fun. Say hi to them for me."

Then I got an idea.

"Why don't you come along? They must be happy to see you."

"How about the others?"

"Let's bring them along. My grandparent will be happy to meet them. You know how they love me bringing people to their house and feed them."

"Of course I know. Your grandpa always says, the more the merrier."

"I agree. So why don't you get a rest and we'll go in the evening before dinner. I'll call my grandma to inform about this."

He nodded his head and walk out from my room.

After calling my grandma, I lie down on the bed to get some nap.

That evening, like I said to Changsub, I told the other about this and they agree on it.

We are now on our way to my grandparent house.

They live a bit far away from the main city since they live in a traditional Korean house. Dad asks them to move but them being stubborn and said that they like it here and they are close to the neighbours. Dad just let them be and let them stay there.

Once we arrive, we all get down from the car and walk to my grandparent's house.

"Your grandparents have such a lovely house." I heard Chorong said.

"Thank you. Tell them that. They will be really happy to hear that." I said to her with a smile on my face.

She smile back and nodded her head.

Once we arrive, I call my grandparents and they walk out grinning to me.

"Ommo! Suho, my son is here." Grandma walks out from the house and pulls me in a hug.

"How are you?" She asks once she pull away from the hug.

"I'm fine. How are you and grandpapa?"

"We are fine and healthy son." I heard my grandpapa said and hug me.

"Grandpapa and grandmamma, meet my friends. This is Hoya, Jinyoung, Irene, Solar, Chorong and the one and only, Changsub."

"Grandpa and grandma how are you?" Changsub said and hug them. They know who Changsub is since we always come here when we were little to play or stay for couple of days.

"We are fine. How's my other son is doing?" Grandma asks.

"His fine, healthy and getting more handsome." Changsub said make all of us laugh.

Then the other said their hi. When Chorong turn come, I was just looking at my grandma and grandpa hoping that they will like her.

I saw how they look at them with a full smile and as if they know who she is.

"You are way beautiful in real life then in picture." I heard my grandpa said.

What does he mean by that?

I look at Chorong and saw she was smiling awkwardly and I bet she was thinking the same as I am.

Then they invite us to take a sit at them chair that was place outside the house.

"I'll go and take the dinner and we can have dinner here." Grandma said.

"Do you want us to help?" I heard Chorong asks and Irene and Solar agree.

"No it's okay. I have my two sons here. They can help me. All of you are the guest so just relax and enjoy."

"But..." Irene was about to say.

"No buts. Just sit down and relax." Grandma said and walk inside the house while me and Changsub follow from the back.

While we were eating, we talk a lot and I realize that my grandparents ask Chorong way more question then the others. Not that I didn't like it or scared that what will the others think. But I was wondering why my grandparents are asking like so much personal question to Chorong. They are as if interviewing Chorong as if she is my girlfriend or my soon-to-be wife.

After the dinner, the girls insist of helping my grandma to clean and wash the dishes. At first she didn't allow it but at last she let them help her.

While we the man, wait for the girls outside and have a light talk.