30

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

SUHO

What the hell? Why is she saying like that?

I pull her away from my arm and make her face me.

"Hey, what are you saying? You don't deserve to die. I don't know what happen but deep in my heart I know that whatever happen, it's not your fault. You're not a trouble. They just worry because the miss the old you. You are no one's burden and I know your omma and appa won't hate you. Because they know how their daughter is. Do you understand. You just need to open up and let people take care of you. Stop thinking that you are a burden or trouble to others.

About Chanyeol, his just angry with himself that he can't do anything to help you. Chorong you need to let people in your life and let them help you. Let them help you move on and forget about whatever happen to you. I can see that Chanyeol really love you."

I wipe the tears from her cheek.

She nodded her head understanding what I just say. Then he pull her head away from my hand and thank me. Than everything become awkward.

She stand up and I follow. Once we walk out from the cafe, she look at me and said that she wants to walk alone to think and I can go back to the office.

I nodded my head and walk to my car. I follow her from behind slowly with car but then dad call saying that he need to talk to me about something.

So I drive straight to the office with my heart prying and hoping that Chorong will be fine.

After meeting my dad, I walk back to my office with hope that Chorong will be there but shattered when I didn't saw her or even her bag.

I take a sit and continue doing my work but couldn't focus because I was worry about Chorong.

I was about to call her when Jinyoung suddenly shout in shock.

"WHAT! Okay Chanyeol. I'll go and ask for a help."

What happen? Is everything okay. Is Chorong okay?

"What happen Jinyoung?" I asks trying to sound calm.

"Chorong. She's stuck in the lift alone. We need to ask for help as soon as we can. Chorong can't be long in the lift. She have claustrophobia. She can be in a confined places." Jinyoung panic and everyone start to panic to including me.

We walk all walk to the lift. I call the security room to ask where is the lift stuck. When I know where the lift id stuck, I told them and we run to the 4th floor using the stairs.

Once we arrive, Irene knock on the door and ask "Chorong, are you there?"

"Irene, help me. I'm scared." I heard Chorong talk and her voice sound weak.

"Chorong we'll get help as soon as possible. Can you bear with it for awhile?" Solar asks.

"I try but I'm not sure. Please just hurry."

"Chorong, hold on okay. Chanyeol is on his way."

Just then, Chanyeol rush in to us.

"Noona, I'm here. Please be strong. Noona, try to sit down and lean back."

"Chanyeol, please take me out from here. Please. I'm scared."

"I will noona. We are trying to. Chanyeol sit on the floor and start to tell her childhood funny story to calm Chorong.

"Noona, remember the song we use to sings when we were kids especially we fight or you try to calm me down when I see spider."

"Yes. I remember." Chorong answer and her voice was becoming weaker.

I can't take this anymore. I call the security office to asks about it.

"Where the hell is the help?" I shout.

"There are on their way, sir."

"Tell them to be fast. The girl is fainting." And hang up.

When I hang up, Chanyeol already start to sing with Chorong.

that was the first time I hear Chorong sing and she have such and angelic voice.

A few minutes later, the help came and tell Chanyeol to move. We all move and they start to to their work.

Once the door open, they pull Chorong out. Without even thinking I run to her and wrap her in my arm.

Everyone was looking at me in shock especially the girls and Chanyeol but I ignore it.

I pull her a little and cupped her face.

"Are you okay? Is there anywhere hurts?"

She nodded her head weakly. "Yeah, I'm fine."

I wipe the tears from her cheek and pull her back in my arm.

"Thank god your fine." I tighten my hug.

"Uhm...Suho, I'm fine. I think you can let go of me now." Chorong said.

Just then I realize that what am I doing.

I let her go and she thank me but I didn't like it. The moment I broke the hug, I feel like pull her back in my arm and hug her back. I don't like the empty feeling in my arm.

She walk to Chanyeol and he asks the same question. He pull Chorong in his arm and apologize for whatever he said earlier.

"I'm fine, Chanyeol and stop apologizing. Whatever you said earlier was true. I should asks for yours or anyone to help me to move on and forget about my past. I shouldn't close my heart from any help. So I'm sorry to."

"Let's just forget about it for awhile. Here's some water." Irene said giving water to Chorong. Changsub take a chair and tell her to sit.

After she really calm down and fine, I told Chanyeol that he can take Chorong back home. He smile and thanked me and bring Chorong back.

Once they out from my sight, I was about to walk when I saw everyone look at me in amuse.

"What?" I asks.

"Nothing." Solar said.

I ignore them and walk back up by stairs.