2

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

SUHO

We were working when Jae Jin walk in and said "Sir, they are here."

I look at him and saw 4 people behind him. I told them to come in and they all stand in a straight line. But one person caught my attention. She was looking something in her bag and her hair fall covering her face.

I clear my throat and she instantly look in front and I was fascinated. I never in saw a girl this beautiful before. Even when I was in London.

I was bringing back to reality when Jae Jin asks to go. I look at him and nodded my head.

Then I tell them to sit at the meeting table nut my eyes just can't move from looking at the girl. The way her grey dress fit her body perfectly just make her more beautiful.

Changsub join us and I can see that he is really happy because there is a girl.

I bite my cheek trying not to laugh. Then I ask them to introduce themselves. When the girl was introducing herself, I just couldn't move my eyes from looking at her more. Add on with how sweet her voice sound just makes it perfect.

Few minutes ago I was kind of angry with my dad with what he did without even discuss with me. But now, I think dad did a good job.

The whole time she was talking, I didn't hear anything except her name.

Park Chorong.

What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

Then she end it with a smile and it just make it worst. She has the most sweet and heart-warming smile.

I came back to my sense when I heard Changsub call my name. I look at him.

"Are you okay, Suho? I call you about five times now."

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said.

Then Changsub look at me as if there is something I need to say. I raised my brows and said "What?"

He was taken aback and said "Dude, what happen to you? They introduce their self. Even I had done mine. Now is your time. They need to know who their working under."

"Oh yeah. Sorry." I said.

I look at the interns back or should I said to the girl and introduce myself.

"My name is Kim Jun Myeon but you guys can call me Suho. I'm just an older then you guys so that make me 25 years old. Been working here for about a year and half and still counting. Well that's all. If there is anything you want to know about, you can just ask me."

They all nodded their head, understand. Then I give them their table and I purposely told Chorong to sit at the table that was place in front of me so that I can look at her.

The truth is I didn't know why I did that but I just want to do it.

 

CHORONG

We were following Mr. Kim assistant, when I remember if I did bring my phone with me or not. I keep on following them and stop when they stop but still going through my bag. Then I heard someone clear his throat. I quickly look up in guilty.

Once I look in front, I saw a very handsome man standing, with hands in his pocket. But I quickly wash it off remembering that I'm here to work and past my practical.

For the whole time, I can sense that he was looking at me and it makes me feel uncomfortable. But I didn't show it.

When I was introducing myself, he keeps on looking at me and didn't even blink. How can that's possible?

When I was done, he keeps on looking at me and now I really start to feel more uncomfortable.

Why is he looking at me like that?

His friend keeps on calling his name but he didn't hear it. When his friend shouts his name, just then he moves his face from looking at me and looks at his friend and asks what happen.

Is he for real. Am I really going to work with this guy for the whole freaking 6 month? This is the guy that going to give me my marks.

God, help me. I just hope I don't fail.

When we were giving our table, I was told to sit in front of our manager and I sigh in my heart. Now I have to work in front of him and I have a feeling he will be keep on looking at me.

Once we were given out task, I wear my glasses and start doing my works.

 

SUHO

Once she starts to do her work, she wears her glasses and man she look more beautiful with it.

For the whole time, I just can focus on doing my work because I was more to her.

Oh God, what should I do? He is a trouble. I never acted this way and this thing never happen to me.

She was so into her job that she didn't even realize that it's already lunch time.

I tidy my table up, and stand up. I told all of them that today lunch will be on me. We all start to walk out when Irene said "Guys, wait up. Where's Chorong?"

"She must not hear us walk out. Wait here, I'll go and call her." Hoya said.

A few second later, Hoya and Chorong walk out from the office and we start to walk to the restaurant.

 

CHORONG

I was into my works that I didn't even realize what time it is until Hoya came and knock my table. I look at him and ask what.

"Chorong, it is lunch time. Let's go and have lunch. I'm hungry."

I look at my watch and it shows 1.10 pm. I look at him and nod my head and start to tidy up my table.

I stand up and just then I realize that no one was in the office.

"Where is everyone?" I ask Hoya.

"There are waiting for us outside. Let's go." Hoya asks and we walk out from the office. Once I step out, everyone was there waiting, including Mr. Suho and Mr. Changsub.

"At last. I thought you forgot about lunch." Solar said.

"Sorry. I'm really am. Now shall we go?" I said.

For the whole time we were walking to the restaurant, I felt someone gaze on my back but I just ignore it and keep on walking with Irene on my side.

In the restaurant, well it look more like a cafe, we take a sit and order what we would like to eat.

After ordering, we have a simple conversation and talk about ourselves. Changsub was talking more and the manager who we need to call Suho, just keep quiet and listen to our talk. Most of the time he will look at me. When our eyes met, he will smile and girl, it's the sweetest smile that I ever see. He smile is even sweet then his.

I quickly turn away from her and continue talking with the others acting like whatever happens just now didn't happen.

While we were eating, I have a trouble with the food that I order. It seems like my beef just doesn't want to cut. I try and try but still fail.

Then someone place a beef in my plate. I look at the person and it was none other than Suho. The table suddenly become so quiet and everyone eyes was at us.

Suho ignore my look and call the waiter. When the waiter came, he gives my beef back and orders a new one saying that my beef is tough to eat.

The waiter just nodded her head and walk back to the kitchen.

"You didn't have to that. I still can eat it. It's just tough to eat." I said at him.

He just shook his head and said "Don't bother."

I place back the meat that he give me and said "It's okay. I can eat it with the vegetable."

He places it back in my plate and said "Just take it." and eyed me. I sigh and just let it be. I look at the other and saw them still looking at us and Changsub was looking at us with amuse.

"What happen? Why are you looking at us like that?" I ask.

Changsub chuckle and said "No. It's nothing. Let's continue eating."

A few minutes later, my new beef came and it's was more tender than the previous one.

After the lunch we walk to the cashier and I was about to pay when Suho stop me and said "Don't bother to pay. It's on me, today."

I look at him confuse and look at the other who didn't even bother to pay.

"You must didn't hear what he said in the office isn't it." Solar said.

I nodded my head and ask "What did he say?"

"He say that his going to pay for our lunch today." Irene said and places her arm on my shoulder.

I just nodded my head and thank him. He smile again and went to pay.

When he smiles at me, I realize that Changsub was shock with his smile.

"Something must happen to him." He said in whisper tone but I hear it.

What does he mean with that? Doesn't he smile before this?

Then we walk back to the building and start working. And just like just now, I continue focusing on my work.

I felt a gaze on me but I ignore it and thought that it's must be just my instinct.

 

SUHO

She was so into her works when suddenly she stands up. She walks to Changsub and ask him about something. Changsub look at her smiling and I don't know why I felt jealous.

Then when I thought that she will be walking back to her desk, but I was wrong. She walks toward me and I start to panic.

Wait. What? Why am I panicking?

When he was in front of my desk, I look at him and ask "What is it?"

"Are you busy, sir?" she asks.

What? Sir? She got to be kidding me. Didn't I tell everyone to call me Suho? Why is he calling me sir?

"No I'm not busy. Why did you ask?"

"I have something to ask."

"What is it? Show me."

She walks by my side and places a paper work on my desk and start to explain. When she bends down, I can smell her light and fresh perfume. It's small so good that I didn't even hear what she was saying.

I was bringing back to the real world when I hear her angelic voice calling me.

"Sir, are you okay? Did you hear what I said?" she asks looking at me.

.

"Sorry. What did you say? I was thinking about something else."

Once she explains everything back and this time I listen to it. I explain back what she need to do and how.

Once I'm done explaining, she thank me and was about to walk away when I stop her by calling her name.

She turns around and looks at me with question look. Then I said "I told everyone earlier that not to call me sir and just call me Suho. And I hope you can keep that in mind."

She nodded her head and said "Okay sir...sorry I mean Suho. I'll remember that."

My name sound so good when she said it. I never love my pat name this much after my mom died.

Then it hit me.

Oh Uh, I'm in trouble.