23

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

Hey guys. How are you doing? I'm so so sorry for not updating last week since I was busy last sunday. So today, I'm going to update 4 chapter only for you.

xoxo

*************

 

CHORONG

We were all doing our work when Suho walk in with Mr. Kim and his personal assistant. We all look at him and stand up to show some respect.

“Hey guys. You all can sit.”

We thank him and take a sit.

“So my dear interns or should I said my dear employee, I think you guys should pack your bag. All of you are going to Shanghai.”

“Shanghai. But why Mr. Kim?” Hoya asks.

“We have to go and see the side where our hotel will be built and I want all of you to go to see how the process goes and learn something.” Mr. Kim said.

Shanghai means China and Shanghai means Luhan’s place because the only deal we are doing is with Luhan. I need to make sure.

“Can I asks something, Mr. Kim?”

“Of course you can, Chorong?”

“Uhm... the place that we are going, i...is it because of Mr. Luhan’s deal.”

“Of course. It’s have to do something with Mr. Luhan’s deal. I want Suho to see the land and tell me that’s it’s good and safe. Why Chorong?”

I smile and said “Just asking sir. That’s all.”

“Okay, than. I have to go.” He said and then look at Suho who was beside him and said “Tell them everything that they need to do and tell them not to book any plane ticket and hotel. All of you are going with our private plane and Luhan told me that all of you are going to stay in his guest house.”

Luhan’s geust house! Oh God, no. I look at my friend saw that they were shock to. They look at me with sorry face and I mouthed that it’s fine.

The give me a small smile before continue doing our work. Since that time, I just can’t focus on my work. My mind keep on thinking about what will happen there and how will I act.

The fact that I have to stay at my biggest enemy and the person that I hate the most just make me uncomfortable.

That night, I was packing my things and omma was helping me. I wasn’t exited in packing like I did when I need to pack for Jeju trip.

I might be happy and excited if this out station doesn’t involve Luhan.

I let a heavy sigh.

“What happen, princess?” mom asks.

I look at her from my luggage and said “Nothing mom. I’m just tired. That’s all.”

“Then why don’t you go and rest. I’ll pack your things.”

“No mom. It’s fine.” I said and continue putting my clothes in the beg.

“I’m going to the kitchen to cook. You can pack all of your things alone, isn’t it?”

“Yes mom. I can.” I said. Mom kiss my temple before walk out from the room. A few minutes later, Chanyeol walk in and sit on the bed.

“Hey.”

I smile at him and hey him back.

“I heard mom telling dad that you don’t look good and as if your thinking about something. Is everything okay, noona.”

I take a sit on the bed beside him and lie my head on his shoulder.

“I’m going to Shanghai, Chanyeol.”

“I know that. You should be happy. Then why are you sad. You look disturb.”

I sigh and said “Of course I will, Chanyeol. I didn’t tell you this but the company that I work for had make a deal with Luhan’s company.”

“What? Why didn’t you tell me this earlier.” Chanyeol said facing me in shock.

“I just don’t want you to worry and I just don’t want omma and appa worry. They still don’t know what happen to me, Chanyeol and I plan to stay like that.”

“Then what is the problem now?”

“The place I’m going to stay in Shanghai is none other than Luhan’s guest house. And the worst past is, we all are going to stay for almost 2 weeks there. I don’t want to go, Chanyeol but I have to. It’s for my marks.”

I heard Chanyeol sigh and said “I’m sorry noona, I can’t do anything to help. I really wish I can go with you but I can’t.”

“I know. That’s the problem. The others know about this and also worry about me. They even said that I don’t need to worry because they are they for me.”

“They are right. There are they for you. I’ll text them later so that they tell me if anything happen to you.”

I nodded my head.

“Chorong, Chanyeol, it’s time for dinner.” Omma shout form outside.

“Let’s go. You know how mad omma will be when we arrive late to the dining table.”

I nodded my head and told Chanyeol to go first. I walk to the bathroom and wash my face. Once I’ve dry my face, I walk out from the room and start eating our dinner.

 

SUHO

Last night I’ve text all of them telling that someone will pick them up and bring them to the place where dad’s plane is.

After getting ready in my black jeans and white shirt, I roll my sleeve a bit and walk out from the room with my luggage.

Once I arrive at the living room, dad was there waiting for me.

“So are you ready, son?” he asks.

I nod my head and answer him. “yes I am. And don’t worry. Everything is done. We’ll go there, check the place and the land. And if it’s good for the hotel, I’ll tell you.”

He nod his head and pat my shoulder.

“You should go now.”

I hug him and said my bye and walk out. Step in the back sit of my dad’s red Lincoln SUV and we drive off to Chorong’s house.

Yes, after texting all of them, I plan to go and pick Chorong’s up. At least I can have some alone time just with her.

Once I arrive, I step out from the car and told the Uncle Shin to text her.

I lean on the car and my hand in the pocket while waiting for her. A few minutes later, Chorong walk out with Chanyeol pulling her bag.

Once we arrive, I shake Chanyeol hand and said my hi then give Chorong’s bag to Uncle shin and said his thank you. Then he look at Chorong and hug her.

“Call me if you need to talk or you need help okay?”

Chorong nod her head and said “Don’t worry. I’ll be fine. I’m not going there alone. My friend are all going.”

“Yeah, I know but can never trust that bustard.”

Chorong chuckle and said “Don’t worry. Now go.”

“Now you’re telling me to go. Once you’ll be there, you’ll going to call me and say you miss.”

Chorong chuckle and said “I won’t. Now go. You need to get ready for you class.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot. Bye.” He said and kiss her fore head.

Looking at how close Chorong and Chanyeol is make me kind of jealous since I never have siblings to care and to fight with.

I open the door for Chorong and she tank me and slide in the car. I close the door and look at Chanyeol and said “Don’t worry she’ll be fine.”

“I know she will. But hyung can I asks for a help?”

“What? Of course you can.”

“Take care of noona and try to make or take her far away from Luhan. Or better make sure Luhan don’t talk her if it’s not involve all of you and if it’s not about work.”

“I don’t know what’s all of your problem with Luhan, but I’ll try. Don’t worry.” I said and smile.

“Thank you hyung. Don’t tell her what I just asks.”

I nod and then I walk to the other side and slid in the car and we off to the tarmac.

For the whole ride we all have a light talk.

Then she asks “What were you and Chanyeol talking about earlier?”

“Huh? Nothing serious. Just told me to take care of you.”

She chuckle.

Once we arrive at the tarmac, we step out from the car and all of us walk in the plain. We take our sit and buckle up.

I take a sit at the back and sit alone. Irene, Solar and Chorong sit together on the long couch.

When we were about to fly, Chorong hug Solar who was sitting beside her tightly and Solar wrap her arm around her.

I wish I was in Solar’s place. I wish I’m the one giving her the comfort and wrapping my arm around her.

Once the plane is stable, Chorong pull away and thank Chorong. The other’s laugh and Hoya said “You are still scared about flying. Come on Chorong. I feel pity for your husband. You guys need to have an honeymoon on in Korea where you can go by car.”

She show her tongue out to Hoya and said “I’m going to find someone that can hug me and make me feel save.”

She’s right. I will hug her and make sure she’s safe in my arm.

“Yeah right.” Jinyoung said.

“Of course not. I’m not going to married. Do you think I’m going to get married after what happen to me.”

“Oh come on Chorong. It’s really time to forget about that and try to move on. Not all guy are like him.” Hoya said.

She shook her head and said “No. Now let’s change the topic.”

“You must be really curious about what happen to Chorong isn’t it?” Changsub asks.

I look at him who was sitting in front of me and sigh. “Yes I do and it’s killing me, man. I really want to know what happen.”

“I don’t know all story but I heard from Irene and Jinyoung that Luhan was a bustard and his the reasons why Chorong hate man especially rich guy. He hurt her before but I don’t know what happen.” Changsub tell me.

I nod my head and let it be for now.

A few hours later, I saw all the girls fall asleep. I told Hoya to wake them up and tell them to sleep in the cabin. Hoya wake them up and I told the stewardess to show the girl to the cabin.

Then Hoya and Jinyoung sit beside up and we have a light talk when out of sudden Hoya said “You have a feeling for Chorong don’t you?”

I look at him in shock. “Come on Suho. Don’t lie. I can see that you have feeling for her. All of us do.”

“Am I that noticeable?”

“Yes you are. So tell us to you have feeling for her. Do you love her or just like her?” Hoya asks.

“I love her man. I don’t know since when, but I love her.”

“Are you really sure? Look Suho, I know you are older and your our manager but I have something to tell you. So I’m just making sure.” Jinyoung making sure.

“I do. I really do love her.”

“Then we have something to show you.” Hoya said and take something out from his pocket. He take a picture from his wallet and give it to me.

“Why are you giving this to me?” I asks looking at him.

“Look at the picture and look at the girl in a glasses and pony-tail and braces. How do think she look?”

I smile and replay “She look so cute in her braces and glasses. Who is this?”

“Is she beautiful for you and if you meet her in college or years back, will you fall in love with her or you will just play with her heart.”

“I don’t know why, but I might fall in love with him. Look at her smile. It’s so sweet and she look so happy. Why would I play with her heart? Who is this guys?”

“That’s how Chorong look a year ago before she become beautiful and elegant.”

“This is Chorong. She look so different.” I said in shock. She look so different especially the smile. In the picture, she look so happy and her eyes was sparkling. Her smile is so much different now.

“What happen to her?” I asks.

“I’m sorry but I can’t tell you what happen. About that you just need to asks Chorong. We promise not to tell anyone.” Hoya said.

“Look Suho, sorry for being rude, but we can see that your different from other rich people especially Luhan. You are kind and good. You don’t look like the type of person who play with someone’s heart. That’s why we asks you about your feelings. If you really love her and have no plan to play with her heart, we will be really happy for her. At least there is someone who truly love her. She had been suffer so much, Suho, all of us especially her brother, Chanyeol want to see the old Chorong back. He miss his old sister so much but didn’t tell Chorong about this because he don’t want her to feel guilt. Now on behalf of Chanyeol and for us, try to make her happy and give us our old Chorong back. I know you can. Because deep down in Chorong’s heart, she likes you but she will throw it away as soon as he felt it.” Jinyoung said.

“I know you must be shock why are we saying this out of sudden. Chanyeol call us before we fly. He saw the way you were looking at Chorong before and when you were there picking her up, he knows that you like her because you look so determine when he asks you to take care of her.” Hoya said.

“I’ll try to because you all know how Chorong react when we are together especially after the kiss. She still so awkward around me and we only talk about work. So I’ll try. And I need your guys help to.” I promise

“We are there to help if that will give our old Chorong back.” Hoya said.

“Can I asks you something? Why did you show me her picture?”

“Because I want to know if you are really good man or not. Sorry. And there is another reasons. Do you have plan to married her. If you do, you might have a daughter or son who will look like that.”

I chuckle and said “If I have that cute daughter, I need to bring gun around and make sure no one come near her and she only allow to date at the age of 25.”

Everyone laugh and me too.