3

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

SUHO

It's time to go back home now. I stretch my hand and body and stand up.

"That's all for today and all of you can go back home now."

They nodded and smile. I start to tidy my desk. Once I was done, we all walk the lift walk in the lift. Once we arrive at the ground floor, all the interns bow at me and walk out after saying bye leaving me and Changsub.

Once the door was close, Changsub said "How was it?"

I look at him in confusion and ask "What do you mean by that?"

"You know what I mean. The interns."

"Ow. They are good. I didn't like that idea in the first place but I think I was wrong. They are quiet helpful and they know their job."

"Yeah of course they do. I saw the way you look at her Suho."

"Who?"

"Park Chorong."

Oh damn. Did he realize it?

"What are you talking about? I don't understand."

"Oh I know you do. Suho, you never ever smile like how you just smile at her in the restaurant expect your dad, mom and me. You even give her you food. So now tell me, what happen there?"

I really can't keep anything from him isn't it? I know I can't lie so I plan just to tell him the truth.

"I don't know man. She looks different. I felt like this before and I know I rarely smile like that to anyone. But she's different and I know she's different.

When I first saw her at the office, I was fascinated. She looks so beautiful. Just like angle fall from heaven. Her smell, they was she talk and act even remind me of my mother. It's really hard to explain, Changsub. She's just special."

I look at him and saw he was smirking. "What?"

Just like a hint, the lift open.

"You're doomed, Kim Jun Myeon. You're so doomed." He said and walks out from the lift and walk to his car.

What did he mean by that?

I walk to my car and drive straight to my house. Once I arrives walk in and straight to my room after saying hi to Mrs. Shin who is my maid but it's like a mother figure to me. Since mom died, she took care of me like his son. Well she always takes care of me like her own son since she and her husband had been working here before I was even born.

After taking a fresh and long shower, I change into my comfortable pyjamas and walk down.

I was watching television while waiting for my dad. His late today and I wonder why.

A few minutes later, dad walks in and said hi to me and walks straight to his room to change.

At the dining table, while we were eating. I ask dad where he went. He never comes home late.

"It's Monday today, Suho. Where do I always go every Monday?"

Then I remember. Mom's grave. Dad always goes and meet mom every Monday to update about our health being.

It's still effect him when mom die due to the cancer that none of us know except Mrs. Shin. He still blames himself because of mom death. He always say that didn't been a good husband to her and die without even know that she had cancer. He said that he should know because he is her husband.

I told him not to blames himself anymore and I know mom doesn't want that to. There must be reasons why mom didn't want to tell us. And I know one of the reasons is because I was having my finals for my final semesters and company was having a trouble.

After our dinner, like always, we will be having our fruits and tea in the living room. While we were talking, suddenly dad asks "So how was your first day with the interns?"

I smile at him and said "Fine. They are fast learner and open minded. They even take serious on the task that given to them." Well the last line is more to the specific person.

"So you like working with them. Or should I change?"

"No. It's okay. I really like working with them. Let them be there." I said in hurry.

I'm not going to let them change department. They are so fun to work with and I just found someone that can make me smile for no reasons.

Changsub is right. You're doomed. You shouldn't think about her. It's about the interns, Suho. My inner self said.

Damn, his right. Why am I thinking about her?

"Suho, are you okay?" I hear dad asks me.

I look at him and said "Yeah, I'm fine. Why? What happen?"

"Nothing. You were not here for a few minutes."

Of course his not, dad. He was thinking about a girl name Chorong just now.

Shut up.

Then dad stands up and said his good night and walks to his room. I did the same to.

While I was lying on the bed, I don't know why but I had trouble to sleep. My mind keeps on thinking about Chorong. To the stage that if she have a boyfriend or not and even how will it feel to kiss her cherry pink lips.

 

CHORONG

Once I walk in, I quickly run to my room and jump on my bed. I had fun on my first day but it's still tiring.

I was stretching and rolling on my bed when I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's me. The person who carry you in my womb for 9 month and 3 days." Mom said.

I chuckle. "It's open mom. Come in."

She opens the door and walk in. She sits on the edge of my bed and I instantly place my head on her lap. He caresses my hair and it feels good. I always love it when mom does that.

"How was your day?"

"It's was fun but tiring. Everything is still new for me." I said snuggling closer to my mom's belly.

"It'll take time for you to use to it. How everyone there? Your boss and colleague?"

"There are fine. Since I'll be working with my college friends so it's not a big problem with me. There are only two people who really work there and that are the manager and his partner. Or should I say co manager like he tells us. They are fine and fun to work to. Very polite."

Mom chuckles.

"Come on now. Get change. Will be having dinner once your dad come back home."

I sit down and nodded my head lazily. Once mom walks out and shut the door, I get off from the bed and walk to the bathroom to take a fresh cold shower.

After dinner, we all have our green tea and fruits in the living room while watching our favourite series, Hawaii Five-O.

Oh my god, did I told you how hot Detective McGarrett is.

Once the series finish, every one of us said good night and went to our own bedroom. Once I place my head on the pillow, I instantly fall asleep, thinking about tomorrow hectic day.