6

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

After taking my phone form Chanyeol, I turn and was about to walk back inside the office when I see him. They man that disappoint, humiliate and break my heart. I was glad that he didn’t see. So I quickly run and try to walk in using the other door but I was too late.

I felt someone holding my wrist and they I way I feel, I know who is it. It’s none other than him.

“Chorong. You’re Chorong right?” He said. Just by hearing his voice makes me cringe. I hate that voice.

I turn around and act as if I don’t know who he is and said “Yes I am Chorong. But who are you sir? I don’t think I know who you are. I think you got the wrong Chorong.”

“It’s me Chorong, Luhan. Remember.”

“I’m sorry sir but no I don’t know who you are. I don’t know anyone by the name of Luhan.” I said and try to pull my hand away from me. But he grips my hand tighter.

“Oh come on Chorong. Don’t act like you don’t know how I am.” He said with a nonchalant tone as if whatever he did to me before was nothing.

I pull my hand roughly and said “I said I don’t know who you are and I don’t care who you are. So let me go.” I turn around but he grabs my wrist again and said “Oh come on Chorong. Are you still mad at me about what I did to you? It’s all in past. Just forget about it.”

I chuckle sarcastically and said “A past. For you is a joke, right? Just a fun thing to do. Well for me it isn’t. You didn’t just break my heart but change my life 360. I was the joke in the college because of you. Even the juniors who just register know who I am. For you is just a past. But for me it’s a past that will hunt me all my life.” I didn’t even know that the tears already start to flow. 

I pull my hand again this time with force and I know it will hurt ad bruise later. But I don’t care. I just need to run away from him.

I walk in the building and I was so glad that the lift just open. I walk in and press my floor. Once the door was close, I cry. I don’t know why but I just cry. Everything came back to me. The entire thing that he did to me came back to me.

Once the lift dings, I wipe my tears and run to the toilet that located near the pantry and lock the door.

I don’t know how long I’ve been in the toilet when I hear a knock on the door.

“Chorong, are you okay?” It was Irene.

I clear my throat.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I try to sound normal but I know I fail.

“Chorong come on. Open the door. We know you’re not fine. Come on, open the door Chorong.” Solar said.

I wipe my tears and wash my face. Then I open the door and there stand all my friends.

“I told you I’m fine.”

“Yeah right. You can fool others but not us, Chorong. What happen?” Jinyoung said.

I shook my head. “Nothing. Just forget about it.”

“No Chorong. Tell us what happen?”

I sigh and plan just to tell him what happen. I know I won’t able to past them without telling them what happen.

Once I tell them everything, all of them shock.

“What is he doing here in the first place?” Irene asks.

“I don’t know. There must be a reason. Well he is the Luhan, the one of the richest bachelor in China. He must have a deal with this company. Who knows?” I said.

Irene pulls in her arm and hugs me. “It’s okay Chorong. We are here for you.”

I nodded my head and try not to cry.

Once we pull away from the hug, we walk back to the office. I sit on my chair and start to busy myself trying to forget about whatever happens.

I was doing my work when I felt someone place something on my table. I look up and it was Hoya and Solar. They place a coffee and a chocolate bar on my table with a post it not.

They smile and walk back to their place. I take the coffee and read the note.

We are always here for you. So smile and laugh and forget about that jerk.

- S & I -

I place it back on the table and take note on the mug and read it.

His a jerk + bustard. He doesn’t deserve your tears and not even you remember what he did to you. So you Ms. Park Chorong, smile and forget about him.

- H & J –

I smile and look at them and saw they were looking at me. Jinyoung make a sign smile with her finger.

I mouthed thank you to them.

Then all of us continue doing our work.

After having our lunch, like promise, Suho bring us to the site visit for the mall that will be built in the centre of Seoul city. I change to the site visit boots that I bring with me we start to tour the site.

Changsub and Suho explain about the construction and we just hear and write down the importance.

Once were done, Changsub lead us back while Suho stay because he need to talk with the contractor.

While we were walking, I didn’t saw the water that was on the floor and I step on it and slip. I close my eyes and just wait for the pain but it didn’t happen. I felt someone’s hand on my waist.

I open my eyes and meet with the same eyes.

He pulls me up and I stand up properly.

“Thank you.” I said.

“No problem. But next time just be careful. I won’t be there all the time to save you.” He said and walks away.

I look at his back in shock.

What did he mean by that?

I continue walking once I came back into my sense.

 

SUHO

What the hell. Why did I say that? I won’t be there all the time to save you. Like really Suho. You got to be kidding me. What a way make things more awkward.