28

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

On Monday, I wake up, get shower and get ready. When I was sitting in front of my dressing table, I apply a very thin layer of makeup and was about to take my contact lens but stop and look at my glasses.

I wanted to be beautiful and show to Luhan and his friend that I can change and be beautiful. But after what happen to me, being beautiful isn’t a good idea after all. I prefer being my old self back then being beautiful.

I take a rubber band and tie my hair into a pony tail and wear my glasses, I smile at myself. That’s the real me. let’s leave the past and everything behind and just start a new life being myself.

It’s good to be back.

I take my handbag and walk out from my room. Once I arrive at the dining table, everyone look at me and was shock especially Chanyeol.

Does he know about what happen to me in China? Well, yes. I told him everything since he saw the way I act this past few days. He even ask Hoya and Jinyoung about it.

“Chorong. You look different. You look like old Chorong. Are you sure you’re going to where your glasses to office?” omma asks.

I smile and nod my head. “Yes mom. I thought about changing back into old Chorong.”

Omma and appa smile but Chanyeol didn’t. I know that in the car, he will ask so many question and I need to answer it.

After breakfast, saying bye to omma and appa, we walk to the car. Me by the help of Chanyeol.

When Chanyeol was driving, he asks.

“What happen, noona?”

I frown looking at him. “What do you mean?”

“Why suddenly? Out of sudden, you plan to be your old self back. Tell me noona, why?”

I sigh and look out the window.

“I become pretty because I want to show the world or should I say to Luhan and his friends that I’ve change and I can be beautiful too. I change because I thought about having a new life. But after what happen, I thought that there is no point of being beautiful. Why do we please people and become beautiful just because of revenge but the consequence still the same. So I plan be the old Chorong back.” I wipe my tears away and look at him.

“You’ll support me won’t you, Chanyeol?”

He take my hand and squeeze it. “Always and forever noona. As long as your happy. I just hope you can bring back your old bright smile and sparkle in your eyes.”

“That might never happen. The smile and sparkle in my eyes have been long gone and will never come back.” I said looking back out the window wiping my tears.

“It will noona. Believe in yourself. One day, someone will be there to give you back your bright smile and sparkle in your eyes.” Chanyeol said with full of confident.

I just let it be. I know that will never happen.

Once I arrive at the building, Chanyeol help me out from the car. Kissing his cheek and saying that I’m fine and I can walk alone, I walk away.

It was hard to walk like this with my handbag and dress, but I manage.

Once I walk in the lift, I lean on the wall and wait until I arrive my floor.

I walk out and once I step in the office, everyone look at me. My friends smile drop and shock was plaster on their face.

“Chorong! What happen?” I heard Hoya asks.

I smile at them said “Nothing happen. Why?”

They all stand up and walk to my desk. “Are you sure? Because your tying your hair and wearing your old glasses which everyone thought you throw away.” Solar asks.

“I’m fine guys. I just want to be the old Chorong back. I’m tired of being not me. I’m tired of being someone that is fake and not myself.”

“Oh Chorong.” Irene said and hug me. Solar did the same.

“I hope you all will help and support me.” I said trying not to cry in front of them.

“We will always there for you. You have us as long as we live.”

“Thank you guys.” I said. Then I told them to go back to their place and continue doing their work.

We were all doing our work when Suho walk in with a smile but stop mid way and his face was shock looking at me.

I smile and laugh myself. I know earlier that this will happen. Everyone will shock looking at me.

I just ignore it and continue doing my work.

Suho walk to his place and I saw a smile on his face.

“Chorong.” I heard him calling me.

I look at him.

He smile sweetly and my heart skip a beat. Stop it already Chorong.

“You look cute and beautiful. I like this look more then the old one.”

I smile and thank him then continue doing my work.

 

SUHO

I was doing my work when Jae Jin walk in and said that dad want to meet me.

I follow him to dad’s office and once we arrive, Jae Jin knock the door and dad tell him to walk in.

“Sir, your son is here?”

“Tell him to come in.”

I walk in and Jae Jin close the door behind me. In the room, dad wasn’t alone. There were two people sitting in front of him.

“Why did you want to meet me dad?” I asks.

Then the two people that was sitting in front of dad stand up and turns around.

It was Luhan and his father. Luhan face was hideous because of my beating.

“Take a sit son. We have a important and deep discussion.” Dad said.

“It’s fine dad. I prefer to stand up since I need to go back and do my work. So what is it that you want to talk about?”

Dad sigh. “very well then. Suho, do you know why is Mr. Lu and his son are here?”

“No dad. Maybe they need to discuss about the project.”

“No. They are here because you beat out of the hell toward Luhan.”

I thought so.

“Oh really dad. Tell me, did he tell you why did I hit him?” I look at Luhan.

Luhan who was smirking earlier start to worry. But then he start to smirk again when his dad say something.

“Whatever he did isn’t the problem. But why did you need to hit him like that. Look at my son face.”

“Isn’t a problem?” I look at Luhan and asks him. “Why don’t you tell us Luhan what did you do until you deserve this kind of beating?”

Everyone was looking at him but Luhan just keep quiet. Then he speak.

“How would I remember when you hit me this bad.”

“You don’t remember. It’s fine. Let me remind you.” I said and he look scared. I look at dad and Luhan’s father and tell them what happen and what he almost did to Chorong.

Luhan’s father was so shock and dad too.

“So now tell me Mr. Lu, is it a problem or not. Imagine the same thing happen to your daughter. What would you do? It’s good enough I didn’t report this to police because I was thinking about your status and I didn’t want you to disappoint in Luhan since I can see how proud you were with him when we met at china past few days ago. I didn’t know he will embarrass himself.”

Mr. Lu was so shock he flop on the chair and sigh. He look at Luhan with a very sad and disappointed eyes.

“I’m so ashamed of you son. I’m really disappointed in you. I teach you be a better man than this. I didn’t teach you to be a rapists.” He stand up and look at dad.

“I’m so sorry, Mr. Kim for everything that my son did. If you want to cancel the deal with my company, I’ll understand.”

“We are not that bad and evil, sir. The deal is still on. It’s not your fault that your company need to face a loss. It’s Luhan. And we are really professional. We don’t mix personal with profession.  Yes it’s true what Luhan did is unforgiving and I won’t forget about it. But let’s just continue with the deal.”

“Thank you, son. Thank you so much. I don’t know how to thank you anymore.” He look at dad and said “You really did a good job rising a son like Suho. I’ll be going now.”

He look at Luhan and tell him that we should go. Mr. Lu shake dad’s and my hand and walk out from the room.

When the door close, dad asks me.

“How’s Chorong doing? Why didn’t you tell me about this earlier?”

“She’s doing fine. I know what Luhan did still hunting her but she’s trying to forget about that. I just didn’t want you to worry and cut the deal off. That’s why I didn’t tell you.”

It was silent for awhile.

“I’ll get going now dad. I still have something to settle before I go home.”

Dad nod his head and I thanked him and walk out.

Once I arrive in my office, everyone look at me. then Hoya said “I saw Luhan and his father on my way back from the cafe. Luhan face was so hideous. He look uglier than before. You did a really good job with arranging his face, Suho. Hats off to you.”

I laugh and thanked him. I look at Chorong and she shows no interest and Luhan’s name didn’t affected her like it use to.

Deep down I know she is but for now I just thank God for this slow change.