18

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

I wake up and stretch my body feeling really tired and not in mood to go to work. I shut the alarm off and huff.

I stand up lazily and walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

I’m so not in the mood to go to work today since I have to meet the man that I despise the most.

I walk out after taking my shower and dry my hair first. Once I’m done, I walk to my closet and try to find the most suitable attire. I keep on looking at the clothes that I have and still keep on thinking what should I wear.

Then I saw the pink knee length bodycon dress that Chanyeol buy for me as welcoming my new life. I take it out and wear it. Once I’m done, I match the dress with my black and gold waist belt and black blazer.

I apply minimum amount of makeup and let my hair fall freely. Once I’m happy with my look, I walk out from my room and have breakfast with my parents.

“Omma, where is Chanyeol?” I ask when I didn’t see him at the dining table.

“He didn’t came home last night. He went to Suwon yesterday for some project that he need to do. His staying there. Didn’t he told you?”

“No he didn’t. Why didn’t anyone told me this? Did he left the car?”

“No, he didn’t. He bring it with him.”

“Now I’m screwed. How will I go to office. Dad’s car is in the work shop.” I said.

I look at the clock and it shows that it’s 8.25 am and the bus will arrive at 8.30am. I only have 5 minutes to run to the bus stop.

I quickly leave my breakfast and kiss my mom and dad cheek and walk to the main door. I take out my light pink pump that have the same colour as my dress and wear it.

I arrive at the bus stop just in time for the bus arrive.

I swap my card and take a sit.

Once I arrive at the my work place, I step down from the bus not forgetting to thank the bus driver and walk to the black building where I work.

I look at my watch and just then I realize I’m 3 minutes late. Damn it. I’m dead.

I run inside the building, scan my card and there was a lift that was about to close. I shout and told the person to wait for me.

Thank god that the person hear it and the lift door open back. I half run to the lift and walk in and wanted to thank the person when I realize it was none other than my own manager, Mr. Kim Jun Myeon.

Okay, now I’m dead.

Once the lift door close, he look at me and said “Your late today, Ms. Chorong.”

I bite my bottom lips before looking at him and apologize.

“I’m sorry. I know I shouldn’t be late. But the brother of mine didn’t tell me that he wouldn’t be at home today so I need to take the bus which came at 8.30am. Which I suppose to take an 8am bus. So I’m really sorry, Suho.”

He then chuckle and said “It’s fine, Chorong. I was just kidding. No need to feel scared. I don’t mind. It’s even your first time late to work. Now just relax.”

I sigh in relief. “Thank you, Suho and again, I’m really sorry.”

He just nod his head. Then there was an awkward silent.

Suddenly, I felt why was the lift is so slow. It just make it worst because there is only us in the lift.

I bit my bottom lips while waiting for the lift door to open.

Once the lift door open, I walk out from the lift and walk to my desk and start to do my work.

While I was doing my work, my phone ding shows that a text just came in. I stop from typing and unlock my phone and it was Hoya asking in our group asking why I’m late today.

I text back the reasons why and then continue doing my work.

Exactly at 10, we went to the meeting room and like always wait for Luhan to come. Like always, he’s late.

It was 10.10 when he walk in with his stupid smile as if it was not a big problem for him to be late.

He look at Suho and apologize to Suho like always and then look at me which I felt uncomfortable.

Irene saw the way I move and feel, so she take my hand and squeeze it as if telling me everything is fine. Then she eyed Luhan angrily as if saying to back off.

He turn to look back at Suho and said that he can start the meeting. He just nodded his head and start to explain everything.

Once the presentation was done, there were some discussion going on and once the deal is on, Luhan and Suho shake their hand as if sealing the deal. Then Suho excuses himself since his phone ring and walk out from the meeting room.

We clean the table and then start to walk out from the room to. I give my things to Hoya and ask him to help me since I need to go to the toilet.

He said okay and I thank him before walk away to the toilet.

Once I’m done using the toilet, I walk out and on my way to the office someone stop right in front of me. It’s good that I was able to stop myself from bumping the person in front of me.

I look up and saw the person that I really don’t want to see and the men that I despise the most.

“Can we talk?” he said.

“We have nothing to talk about, Mr. Luhan. The meeting was over few minutes ago. If there is something you want to talk about, you can ask Mr. Suho.”

“Come on Chorong. You know I wasn’t talking about the meeting. I was talking about us.”

“About us? We have nothing going on and there is nothing we have to talk about.” I said.

“Chorong, look. I know I make a mistake. Please. Let’s talk.” He said taking my hand in his which I pull my hand away instantly.

“I told you that we have nothing to talk about. Can’t you just understand that. We have nothing to talk and I don’t want to talk to you.” I said half shouting.

“Come on Chorong. I know your still mad at me. But it was like a year ago. Let bygone be bygones.”

“It’s easy for you to say it because it wasn’t you who suffer from everything you did to me. it was me who suffer. So no. I can’t let this bygone be bygone.”

“Chorong please. I...”

“Chorong, your here. Suho is asking for you. He said we have a meeting.” Changsub said from behind Luhan.

I nodded my head and said that I will be there.

“I’m sorry Mr. Luhan. I have to go. We will meet again for our next meeting.”

“Chorong...Chorong listen.” He said but I just ignore it and walk away with Changsub.

 

IRENE

What is taking Chorong so long in the toilet? Is she okay.

I walk out from the office and walk to the toilet when I saw Chorong and Luhan was talking. Well more to like Luhan was begging for Chorong to talk to her.

I was about to walk to Chorong and lie saying that we have meeting but stop myself.

Luhan won’t believe that she have meeting and will just think that I was trying to safe her from him.

I look around as if trying to find someone to help me when Changsub walk out from the office.

Oh God! Why must him? Now I really have no choice.

I walk to him and call him name but he didn’t hear it. I run behind him and hold his hand in my that make him turn around.

“I need your help.” I said.

He smile like an idiot and ask “What is it, my beautiful Irene? You know I will do anything for you.”

I roll my eyes before saying “Look I want you to lie to Chorong saying that Suho wants to have a last minute meeting. Please.”

“But why?”

“Just do it, please. I promise I will tell you why one day.” I peal.

“And what will I get by helping you?” he asks.

“Anything. Just asks for anything. I’ll do it.”

Then he smirk and then I realize I make a big mistake.

“A dinner date. Just you and me. Tonight.” He said smiling like an idiot.

I sigh and just agree with it.

“YES!” he said and still standing there smiling at me.

“What are you waiting for? Go.”

“Baby, I’ll go if you let my hand go which I don’t mind you holding it.”

I quickly pull my hand away and blush.

He chuckle and walk away before stopping in the middle and turn around to look at me.

“By the way, Irene. You look cute when you blush.” And walk away.

What the? I let go of my breath and try to cool myself down.

Then I look at the hand that I was holding Changsub hand and then smile.

Why am I even smiling?

 

CHORONG

I walk in the office and saw everyone is doing their own work and even Suho at his table.

“I thought we are having a meeting?” I asks make everyone look at me.

“No we are not.” I heard Suho said.

“Then why did Changsub lie?” I asks looking at Changsub asking for answer.

“About that, ask your bff, Irene. She was the one told me to lie.” Changsub said.

I look at Irene.

“What I need to. If not you won’t be free from him. I saw the way he was talking Chorong. He was begging to talk to you which you can just walk away. I bet if I didn’t send Changsub to lie about this meeting, you’ll give in even you hate him so much.” Irene explain.

“Okay. You don’t have to tell everyone about this. You can just call me and tell me alone.” I said.

“I’m sorry. Anyway I need to tell them to why did I lie.” Irene apologize.

I walk back to my desk and Irene apologize again and I forgive her. She was just trying to help and she was angry. I know that if she’s angry, she’ll just say anything without even thinking first.

 

SUHO

I saw the way Chorong act inside the meeting room earlier. She was uncomfortable and she didn’t even look away from the slide in front of her.

And then now, Irene said that she have to ask Changsub to lie to her if not she will give in.

Why are they having problem with Luhan? What did Luhan did to them? Or more specifically, what did Luhan did to Chorong make her look at Luhan with so much hate and scared at the same time?

It make me restless just thinking about it. I really need to know what happen. But if I asks one of them, I know they won’t tell me and they will asks why I really want to know about this.

The main question now is, why do you really want to know what happen to her and why is this make you restless, Suho? Why do you care?

Yes, why do I care about this?

Because deep inside your heart, you have feeling for her, Suho. My heart said.

I shake it away and just continue doing my works but I couldn’t focus. In the end, I will think about her again and again.

Every time I try to distract myself from thinking about her, I will think back about her.

I just can’t take it anymore, so I stand up and walk to the pantry and make my coffee.

I walk back to my place and wanted to focus on my work but my eyes stop at her. She was looking so beautiful smiling while typing. There must be something that make her smile.

I wish I was the reasons she smile like that.

You’re doing it again, Suho?

I let a long sigh and I just can’t take it anymore. The longer I stay her, the more I’ll think about her. I look at my watch and it was already 12pm.

I stand up, and take my phone and wallet with me and inform them about that they can have an early lunch and walk away.

In the lift, I got a call from Changsub asking where was I going.

I told him that I’m going to have my lunch alone and to think about something. He laugh and said his bye.

Why is this bustard laughing? Does he know why am I acting like this?

Then I got a text. I open it and it was Changsub and said that if I feel uncomfortable and need a time to think, just take a half day. He know that I have a mix feeling right now. Half day. That’s interesting. I should just do that so that I can go back home and sleep to clear my mind.