24

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

It's been three days now we arrive at Shanghai and like living at Luhan's guest house. To tell the truth the house is so big and beautiful and there is 10 rooms in the house.

I realize that this past few days, Suho was being different very possessive if that's what people call. Every time Luhan try to talk to me, he will call me saying that we have something to discuss and if Luhan stand beside me when we go for a side visiting or anywhere, he will move me and make sure he is in the middle of me and him.

I even realize that everytime Suho did that, Hoya, Jinyoung and Changsub will smirk as if they know something.

I keep on thinking what is really happening and why was Suho behaving like that when some on come from behind me.

"A penny for your thought?"

I turn to look at the person and it was none other and Irene. Solar was beside her smiling. They walk toward me and sit on the chair.

"So what were you thinking about?" Solar asks again.

"Nothing much. Just I was thinking about Suho's behaviour."

"What's with his behaviour?" Irene asks.

"I don't know. Didn't you realize how's he behaving this past few days. Everytime when Luhan try to talk to me, he will call me and give me a reasons saying that we have something to discuss but when I went to him, suddenly he said that he forget or he was just kidding. Then when I stand beside Luhan or more like Luhan trying to stand beside me, he will change his place with mine. I really thank him for that because that way I don't need to be near Luhan or even hear his fake apologize. Do you think he already know about my past?"

"I don't think so Chorong. You just thinking so much. Anyway who will tell him about your past and why will anyone tell him about your past. Maybe he just saw how scared you were and how you look at Luhan with so much hatred. Maybe his just doing it as help." Irene said.

"Irene is right. Anyway, why are you even thinking about him?"

"I don't know. I'm just curious. That's all."

They just nod their head and we continue talking about some random things.

That night, I couldn't fall asleep. I don't know why. I change my position from lying down to sit and scratch my hair and sigh. What should I do so that I can fall asleep.

I stand up and walk to the balcony. I look at the surrounding and it do give me some peace. Then my eyes land on the swimming pool and an idea came. I can go for a swim.

I quickly walk back inside and take one of my shorts and tank top since there will no one at the swimming pool.

After change, I open the door and peak first to see if everyone is asleep. Once I'm sure that everyone is sleeping, I walk out wrapping my shoulder with the towel and walk to the swimming pool.

Placing my towel on the chair and I get inside the swimming pool and start swimming.

 

SUHO

I keep on turning on the bed. I couldn't sleep thinking about how Luhan keep on trying to find and opportunities to talk to Chorong. Just the thought about it make me angry. people will think that I did this because Chanyeol told me but no. I'm not doing it because of Chanyeol. I'm doing this because I don't like Luhan being near to Chorong and the fact that he was Chorong ex just make me want to take Chorong away from him

I know Chorog realize how I've been acting this past few days but she just try to leave it off.

I stand up from the bed and walk to the bed and out of the balcony.

When I open the balcony door, I heard someone was swimming. I walk out and look at the swimming pool and someone was swimming in her top and shorts.

When the person stop from swimming and turn to look at my side, It was none other but Chorong.

I look at the clock that was hang on the wall and it shows 12.30 am.

What the hell? Is this girl crazy? Why is she swimming late at night in the cold pool? And on top of that, she's wearing that kind of short and top?

When I turn to look at her, I saw she was swimming toward the end of the pool and she walk out from the pool. I swallow my salivar looking at her. She look so y in her outfit showing her white leg and the top was sitting to her body because of the water.

She takes her towel and start to dry her hair off. When she was drying her hair, she saw me and was shock and jerk back and fall back inside the pool.

!

I quickly run out of the door taking my towel with me and down to the pool. When I arrive at the pool, she was just walking out from the swimming pool coughing.

I quickly walk to her and apologize.

"I'm so sorry. It's all my fault." I said while placing the towel that I bought with me on her shoulder.

"It's fine. It's not your fault either." Chorong answer in her husky voice.

We walk back in the house and straight into the kitchen. I told her to sit on the stool and walk behind the kitchen table and pour some water in the glass. I gave it to her. She thank me and drink it.

For the whole time, I keep on looking at her. When our eyes meet, she raised her eyebrow as if asking what is it.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks.

I shook my head. "Nothing. Just to make sure your fine. Anyway, why are you swimming at this time?"

"I couldn't sleep and was bored. So to make myself tired and get rid of my bored, I plan to take a swim."

"You know it's not good isn't it. You might catch a cold."

She nodded her head. "I know. But still. Anyhow, I love swimming and I'm not a big fan of a gym."

Just then the towel that was wrap around her shoulder fall showing her cleavage. My eyes stop at it and swallow in. I quickly turn my face away and said to her that she need to go and take a shower and change. Then I quickly walk away after saying good night to her.

 

CHORONG

I frown and his sudden act when she turn around and walk away just like that after saying his good night.

I was about to stand up when I realize that the towel that was wrap around my fall off and show me a lot of my cleavage part since my top is wet. I quickly cover myself up and walk to the sink and wash the glass and dry it.

After taking shower, my eyes was getting heavier and sleepier. Changing into my nighty, I lie down on the bed.

Before falling asleep and think again about what happen earlier. The was Suho look so worried when I fall in the pool and the way he quickly move his sigh from looking at my cleavage.

I don't know why, I smile at that. He is not like the most rich guys out there. His very sweet and gentlemen and respect woman. Not like a one guy that I know who take every chance he get to be in girls pants.

Without even realizing, I fall asleep while thinking of Suho.

I was dreaming about someone when I heard a loud knock on the door.

"YA! PARK CHORONG! WAKE UP." Shout Solar from outside.

I groan in frustrated but still stand up and walk to the door. Once I open it, Irene and Solar walk in with even me able to invite them.

I sigh, close the door and walk back to my bed to sleep. Once I pull over my duvet and was about to fall back to sleep, Irene pull the duvet from me and said "Ms. Chorong wake up. It's already 7.30 in the morning. You promise with us that you're going to cook breakfast with us."

"Let me sleep another 5 minutes."

"No. Wake up sleepy head. Wake up now." Solar answer while pulling my hand to make me sit.

I groan again and still sit on the bed. "Alright already. I'm awake now get out."

"No...No...No. You are going to stand up, walk into the bathroom, and when we hear the shower, then we will go away. Now go." Irene said.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom while stomping my feet. Once I lock the bathroom door I open the shower and let the shower flow. When it's in the temperature that I wanted, I start to take shower.

After a long and fresh shower, I walk out and wear some comfortable clothes and walk down straight to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Irene and Solar are already there preparing the things that we going to cook today.

Once the breakfast was done, I told Irene and Solar to call the others for breakfast while I will serve the food.

While I was Placing all the food that's been cook, someone talk from my back. "The food smell and look delicious."

I jolt out and turn around and that was the stupid mistake that I did.

Suho was so near me and our nose was touching. I shock back ward and was about to fall when he catch me by my waist.

He pull me up and said "Be careful there."

"Thank you." I said but my voice was so slow.

I heard the other are coming and I quickly pull away. But when I turn around, Hoya was there standing there leaning by the door frame with a amuse and a smirk.

I quickly walk back to the kitchen to take the last dish. Once I walk out, everyone was there sitting on their position. I place the stew in the middle and tell them that they can start eating.

I take a look around and saw an empty place for me to sit but when I look at the person next to it, I felt shy. The place was in between Jinyoung and Suho.

I take a sit and we all start to eat.

While we were eating, talking and laughing, someone clear his throat and we all look at the place where the voice was coming from.

There stand Luhan with a smile. "

Hey Luhan. What are you doing here?" Suho asks but I can hear his unpleased voice.

"Yeah, I am. Just wanted to see all of you since we have nothing to do today." He said but his eyes was on me.

I quickly look away and just focus on my food.

"Aren't you going to ask me to join you guys for breakfast?" Luhan asks.

"No, we don't?" Everyone said. To my surprise, Suho and Changsub said it too.

"Oh, come on. Don't be rude. Don't forget that you guys are living in my guest house."

"For you information Mr. Luhan, we didn't asks for it. You were the one force us to live here. If we are not welcome now, I don't mine moving out. I bet none of us mind." Said Suho.

"Okay. I was just joking. Don't take it seriously. If I'm not invited, that I don't care. I'll invite myself."

He went to take one chair from the corner of the room and walk and sand beside Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung, can you move a bit." Luhan asks.

Jinyoung move but more to my side living letting Luhan to sit in the end of the table beside him.

"I mean to this side."Luhan told Jinyoung so that he can sit beside me.

Jinyoung laugh in annoyance and said "After what you did Chorong, you think I would let you sit beside her. In your dream Mr. Luhan. If you want to sit, sit her or don't sit at all." Then he continue eating.

I heard Luhan cursing Jinyoung but Jinyoung just ignore it. Luhan take a sit beside Jinyoung and serve himself.

After breakfast, everyone of us sit in the living room talking. When I mean everyone of us means Luhan is there to sitting in front of me making me uncomfortable.

While we were all talking, suddenly Luhan interrupt.

"Guy, I have something to tell all of you. The reason I'm here is because my father is having a party for my mother's birthday. He told me to invite all of you. I know there is no dress for the girls since they bought all the formal attire, so mom told me to send you guys some dress. Later in the evening, the butler will come and send some dress for all of you. You can just choose from it."

We just nod our head but the truth is, I don't feel like going. No...I just don't to go. I hate party and this party is Luhan's party which I hate more.