27

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

After came back from the hiking, Suho told the bus driver to bring us to the hospital. After getting check, and casts my foot, we walk went back home.

I thank Suho after him placing me on the bed.

“It’s my pleasure. Now just rest.” Suho said.

I nodded my head and he walk out. Once he close the door, I take the crutch that was place beside me and try to stand up slowly and walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

It’s so hard to take a shower in this condition but still I try.

Once I’m done, I walk out the room and to closet and take a oversize t-shirt and ½ short. Once I comb my hair, I walk back to the bed. I lean my back at the headboard and lay straight my leg and start to read my book while waiting for dinner.

After dinner, Irene help me back upstairs and lay me on my bed. Saying good night to her, she switch off the light and close the door. Since I’m so lazy to walk, I let the door unlock and I forgot that my balcony door was open.

While I was sleeping, I felt someone caressing my check. A strong goose bump came through me. I don’t know why, I felt unsafe with the person that caressing my cheek.

Once I open my eyes, it was the biggest mistake every. I quickly change my position to sitting on my bed and pull my duvet closer to me my chest.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I ask and trying to sound normal but I fail. I sound scared.

“Now don’t be scared baby doll. It’s just me.” Luhan said still caressing my cheek.

I try to push his hand away but it keep on coming back.

“Go away, Luhan. You shouldn’t be here. How do you even able to come in here?” Telling him while I try to pull myself away. The only thing that stopping me from running away is my leg.

“Now a beautiful girl like you shouldn’t sleep with the balcony door open. It’s really dangerous, baby doll.” He said pulling my arm toward her.

I try to pull away but his grip was so tight. I know it will leave bruises tomorrow.

“Let me go, Luhan. Go away.” I peal to him. My anger toward him was nowhere in me but right now, I’m scared to hell.

“No way. I’m not living before I get what I want. I always want to know how it feels to have your body with me. Since the first time I saw you, I know you are beautiful behind those ugly glasses and braces. I always want to have a taste of you. But you ruin it. I wanted to for her about what you did to me, but you go and tell the dean about what I did to you. It’s good that the dean knows who my father was and before sack me out, he call my father to cover this up. I never wanted to humiliate you but you make me, Baby doll. Now before you go, let me have a taste of you.” He pushes me back on the bed and hover on top of me.

I push him but he won’t even move. He keeps on trying to kiss me but I keep on pushing him away.

I even try to kick him with my free leg but it seem won’t work.

I shouted help but he covers my mouth with his hand. I move my face from his hand and shouted again but this time he slaps me hard.

“I told you to shut up and stop shouting. It won’t take a long.” Luhan said and another hard slap on my cheek.

Tears start to fall from eyes and keep on begging him to stop.

“Luhan please stop. I’m sorry for everything I did. Please stop.” I peal while pushing his face and body away from me.

He just smirk and keep on trying to kiss me and leaving a sloppy kiss on my neck and collar bone.

He rips my t-shirt off me and then I know that my life will be over. This day from now, there is no use for me to live.

I close my eyes and stop from pushing him away since I’m just so tired. I was only able to peal him to stop from assault me.

 

SUHO

I was sleeping soundly when suddenly I heard a shout asking for help for Chorong’s room since her room is just beside me.

I thought I was just hallucinating but then I heard again but then it stop. I wanted to go back to sleep but my heart was not in peace. My heart had this strong feeling saying that something happen to Chorong.

So I move my duvet away from me and walk to the balcony and open the door. When I walk out I saw a ladder near Chorong’s balcony. Then I heard Chorong peal for someone to stop and she sound scared and the voice become slower.

I quickly run to Chorong’s room and saw everyone was walking out from this room with worry voice.

I ignore them and run to Chorong’s room and thanks to god the door wasn’t lock. I open it and push it strongly and what I saw in front of me make my blood boil.

There was Luhan on top of Chorong and trying to pull her short. I run to him and pull her by his shirt and slap him on the ground.

My fist keeps on punching his face. I didn’t even plan to stop. I really hate when someone assault a girl. And Luhan didn’t just assault a girl but he was assaulting or more like rapping my girl. And no one touch my girl like that.

I keep on punching him and didn’t plan to stop but was force to when Irene shout my name saying me to stop because Chorong fainted.

“Suho, I really don’t mind you hit him to death but please stop. Chorong is not waking up.”

I stop punching him and run to her. Pulling her in my arm and rub her back. Her body was cold and she looks pale.

“Call a doctor right now. Changsub please bring some water.” I said laying her down on the bed and pull the duvet to cover her almost body.

Changsub bring me a glass of water and take it and splash some water on her face. She opens her eyes for awhile before closing back. I told Irene and Solar to take a t-shirt and wear it to her.

Just then Hoya walks in with a doctor. I walk to the other side of the bed and let the doctor examine her. My hand didn’t leave her.

Luhan on the other side was been hold by Jinyoung and Solar.

I look at him and saw him smirking just make me angrier. I walk to him and kneel down in front of him.

“What are you smirking about?” I ask.

“Just thinking about what will happen to you. I’m going to file a case on you and see what happen to you.”

I smirk. “Go ahead then. If you file a case on me, then I’m going to tell the court what you did and I was just defending Chorong. Don’t forget that your father is one of well known person here. If you file me a case then what you did will be worldwide. Then your dad won’t able to take it or maybe it will affect your company.”

“You did a wrong thing to me Jun Myeon. You’ll know the consequences. Don’t forget your company have a deal with mine.”

“No Luhan. Don’t forget that my company is buying you. Not the other way around. If I make just one call and tell my dad about this and tell him to pull away from this contract, he will allow me. I wonder if I really do that, what will happen to you and your company and your dad will be very disappointed on you. Because your dad told me how proud he was with you because you get this deal. Listen here Luhan. I really want to report this to the police but I’m just holding myself for doing it because your dad is a very good person. His not like you. So I’m not going to shame him because of you. Stay away from Chorong if you want to live longer.”

Luhan face change but I saw the anger and seeking for revenge in his eyes. I just let it flow and walk back to the doctor.

After asking him how she is, the doctor walk away. I told the others to go back to sleep since we will be going back tomorrow. I don’t want to even stay a day her.

Taking a chair from the dressing table, I place it beside her bed and sit on it. Holding her hand in mine and I didn’t even realize that I fall asleep.

I was wake by Chorong’s murmuring in her dream telling to stop. I instantly sit on the bed and try to wake her up.

When she opens her eyes and sit down.

When she saw me, she instantly wrap her arm around my waist and cry telling me what Luhan was doing to her and tell me to save her for him.

My heart breaks looking at her like that and furious in the same time feeling like killing Luhan.

I hug her tightly and tell her everything is fine and she doesn’t need to be scared.

She pull away from me and look at me asking if anything happen.

I smile and shook my head assure her that he didn’t do anything beside kissing her and ripping her t-shirt.

She moves from me and I frown. Now where is she planning to go in this state?

“Where are you going now?” I ask stopping her from standing up.

“I want to take a shower and wash my body from his touch.” I know she’s trying not to cry.

I nod my head and give her crutch ad help her to stand up. Walking to her closet and taking her t-shirt and pyjamas pants, she walks to the bathroom and lock it.

I didn’t plan to leave her alone. I sat on the edge of the bed and wait for her. When the shower was running, I let her be but then I heard her crying and letting her anger and pain out, my heart crunch in pain.

I know she’s in pain and this will hunt her. I close my eyes and a tears fall from eyes knowing that I can’t do anything to stop that pain and what she feel.

After half an hour later, the door unlocks and I wipe my tears and stand up looking at her with a smile.

She smile back and she look better than before.

She walks to the bed after placing her towel on the sofa and sit on the edge of her bed.

“Are you okay now?” I ask.

She smile and nodded her head. “Yes, I’m fine. Thank you. You know you can go back to your room and sleep properly.”

“I know but I’m not going to do that. Now I want you to go to sleep. I’ll be here if you need anything.”

She nodded her head and lie down.

It was silent for a moment before she looks at me and ask.

“Why are you being so nice to me, Suho? I’m just your employee.”

“Well because you are my employee, I need to do this.”

“But still. I work for you. I’m JUST an employee to you. But you’re treating me like I’m someone special.”

Because you are Chorong. But I’m going to wait for the best time to tell you this.

“Just go to sleep. You need a lot of rest. We are going back tomorrow.”

“But aren’t we going back the day after. Why suddenly tomorrow?”

“After what happen to you, I’m not going to stay a day her. Hell, I wanted to go back just right now but I know you need a rest and the plane need to refuel.”

She nodded her head and let it be since her eyes starts to feel heavy. Once I’m sure she’s asleep, I make sure the balcony was close and lock, and walk back my room to pack. Once I’m done, I walk back to Chorong’s room and sit on the chair and sleep beside her while holding her hand.

 

CHORONG

The ray from the sun from the balcony was direct on my face. I open my eyes and saw Suho was sleeping beside me holding my hand.

Without realizing, a smile creep on my face. He look so adorable sleeping like that. I was about to caress his hair but stop mid way.

What am I doing? Why am I smiling and why do I have this feeling in my heart?

Chorong, what are you thinking. Get rid of this feeling away from you.

But I feel save when I’m with him. I feel happy when I’m with him. And I can be myself with him.

But still Chorong. Remember what happen to you earlier. Do you think he will have feeling after what happen to you? Other men had hold and kiss you. Just throw it away. You don’t know how he is and he might turn out like Luhan to.

My demon is right. He might turn out like Luhan. Who knows? But deep, deep down in my heart, I know he is a good man. I pull my hand from him and he instantly open her eyes and sit up straight.

“Why? What happen? Are you okay?” He asks in worry. Why is he even worrying so much about me?

I smile. “Yeah, I’m fine. It’s morning. I think we should wake up now and get ready since you said we are going back today.”

“Yeah. Go and take a shower and I’ll tell Solar and Irene to help you pack your luggage.”

“Sure. Thank you.”

Once we arrive at the airport, I wanted to ask Irene and Solar to help me but was cut out when I felt someone caring me bridal style.

I look at the person and it was none other than Suho.

He place on the couch and tell me to buckle up. I thanked him and I know I was blushing.

My eyes widen my I felt him kissing my cheek.

I look at him and saw him smiling.

“You look cute when you blush. I can’t stop myself kissing your cheek.”

I blush more and look away. On the corner of my eyes, I saw him smiling and walk away to take his sit.

Once we arrive, we all went back to our own house. Suho said that we can have a break tomorrow and will meet at the office on Monday.

I went back home with Suho.

At the house after saying hi to omma and appa and when they saw my condition, they were worry. Suho tell them the same thing.

I smile and said that I’m fine and they don’t need to worry. I walk to my room with Suho following behind me. Once I open the door, we walk in and he place my bag beside my bed.

“You have a beautiful room.”

“Thank you and thank you for sending me home and bringing my bag.”

“No problem. I should get going now. See you on Monday and do rest a lot.”

I nod my head and thank him again. He walk out from my room and I close the door. Laying on the bed to relax myself but fall asleep.