39

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

All the way to the restaurant, Suho hold my hand tightly but not until it hurts me and a small smile was on his lips. He even looks happy. I even try to pull my hand away but he doesn’t let me. I try several time but fail all the time and he said that not to even think about it because his not letting my hand go.

Once we walk in the private room where everyone is waiting for us, they all look at me and omma stand up and walk to me.

“Are you okay, dear?” Omma ask cupping my face.

I smile at her and nod my head. “Yeah mom, I’m fine.”

“Ji Yu, I think there must be fine. Let them in and we can start dinner.” Mr. Kim said while looking at us smiling. Then his eyes drop at our intertwined hand.

Omma nod and we walk in and take our sit. By looking at Suho face, he didn’t like it when we have to let go of our hand.

All along the dinner, we talk and dad and Mr. Kim did talk about their old days and love stories. After dinner, we said bye. I was about step inside the car while Omma and Appa still talking and discussing about something, I felt someone pull me and I wanted to shout but stop because that person shut my mouth by covering my mouth with his hand.

When I open my eyes, I was shock to see the person but feel relief in the same time because it is Suho.

“What are you doing? What were you thinking by acting like this?” I half shout at him.

He smile sheepishly and say “I’m sorry. I called your name but you didn’t hear it. That’s why I have to pull you.”

“What do you want?” I ask.

He shook his head. “Nothing. I just want to be near you and do this.” He said and kisses my lips. I was shock with the sudden kiss but when it registers in my mind, I kiss him back.

Once we pull away, both of us were breathless. My eyes were still close when I felt a soft kiss on my forehead and he pulls me in his arm.

“I love you so much, Chorong. I really do. And I can’t wait to make you my Mrs.”

I hug him back, liking the feeling of being in his arm. I wanted to say I love him back but I hold it. I know it’s not the right time. I have this feeling that one day, he is going to hate me when he will be in stress of people calling me gold digger and call him a pity guy because of me.

Just the thought of that make me feel sad and a tears fall from my eyes. I hug him tighter as of his going to leave me.

For now this is enough. I promise I won’t ask for more. Just being happy because of being in his arm is enough.

When he pulls away, I felt empty.

I try to wipe my tears but fail when he lifts my chin up with his forefinger.

“Hey, what happen?”

“Nothing.”

“Are you sure? Then why are you crying.”

“Nothing. I just feel overwhelm. That’s all.”

“Okay if that what it is. I think you should go. Your mom and dad must be waiting for you.”

I just nod my head. He pecks on my lips and my forehead before letting me go with a smile on his face.

I smile back and walk away. I step inside the car and we drove off to our home.

All the way to home, I look outside the window, thinking about my future. If this is what God want then I’ll just go with it. Maybe this is the starting point for me to move on.

Then I remember the soft and sweet kiss from Suho at the car park earlier. The way he kiss me was as if he telling me how much he love me, the way he look at me with full of love and adoration and the way he hug me as if I’m going far away from him.

Maybe he will love me with all of his heart and never leave like Luhan did, maybe his different from Luhan. No, he is different from Luhan. Because Luhan never kiss or look at me like Suho did.

Once we reach home, we all when to our own room and retire. After taking a shower and changing into my nighty, I was about to go to sleep when my phone when off telling me someone just text me.

I open the text and it was from Suho.

Good night, love and sweet dream. Please do dream of me. I love you so much. Xoxo.

I smile when he call me love. No other men ever call me with sweet name. Not even Luhan. I didn’t want to text back but I know it will show that I’m rude so I text him back.

Good night and sweet dream to you too.

A few minutes later he text back.

Maybe it’s still early for you to say I love you back but its fine. I’ll wait and I will wait even if I have to wait for the rest of my live. Now go to sleep, love.

I text him back

I’m sorry of you had to wait and I hope you understand. You need to go to sleep to. You have work tomorrow.

Then I fall asleep.

 

SUHO

I know she love me too but it’s still early for her to admit. I don’t care. I’ll wait. I will wait even I have to wait forever.

Smile at her last text, I place my phone on the bedside table and look at the picture on the table. Taking mom’s picture I thank her.

“Thank you, mom for choosing her for me. I could never thank you more. You always know what’s best for me. I couldn’t ask for a good and perfect girl like her for me. But you did. Thank you so much mom. I love you so much.”

Kissing her picture, I place it back on the table and pick Chorong’s picture which dad gave me yesterday.

She looks so sweet in the picture with her white sweatshirt and black and red skirt. Her smile is the sweetest smile I had ever seen.

“Thank you, for accepting me in your live Chorong. I wouldn’t ask for more. Just you in my life is enough for me. I love you so much and I know you do too. I really hope I can hear you say you love me back sooner but I’ll wait. I promise to be the best man in your life.”

Kissing her picture, I lie down and switch of the light hoping for a better day.