45

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

SUHO

The day I've been waiting for is finally here. The day that I will make Chorong officially mine and make her my Mrs..

I really can't wait to marry her. I'm nervous but in the same time excited.

Take a last look at myself in the mirror, I was happy. I am in my white suit with black outline and a black bow.

There was a knock on the door and I tell the person to come in

There was a knock on the door and I tell the person to come in. It was my dad and Changsub.

"Are you ready, son?"

"More then ready, dad. I've been waiting for this day. I should have asks her to marry the next day after I propose her."

"Calm down son. Giving her two weeks and stress enough for her. I can't imagine if she have to marry you the next day. She will feel sad."

"I know."

"Give the girl a time, son. All girls have a dream wedding."

"I know. I'm sorry and I know I should apologize for giving her on two week for preparation. It's good that she wanted a small and simple wedding. She even wanted to marry me at the same park where I propose her. It's good that the park was my mom's private park and it's just behind the house. Mom will be so happy knowing my marriage will be there.

"Changsub, can you leave us alone. I want to have a private talk with my son."

"Sure uncle." Changsub said and he walks out.

When the door closes, I look back at my dad.

Taking my hand in his, he tap on it. "You're getting married and going to be someone husband now. Its look simple, son but you have a very big responsibilities starting from now. You need to love her and taking care of her with all your heart. You are her guardian now. She only has you to lean on. And you need to respect her. Respect her decision and be with her when she needs your opinion. Always be with her when she does something in her life.

Chorong is a sweet girl and I know she's the type will just follow what you say. But once a while let her make her own decision and just agree with her. Let her take a lead for once a while.

If one day you start to feel something like taking a break from her of even regretting marring her, go back and remember how and what make you fall n love with her. What really make you want to marry her and go back to her and look at her face especially when she's sleeping and see what sacrifices have she have done for you and especial when you guys have your own kids."

I nodded with what just dad says. He knows best. "I will dad and I'll try my best to take care of her."

"Good. I think you should go now. It's time."

We walk out from the room and dad told me to go first because he wants to meet Chorong and talk with her. I nod and walk straight to the back yard.

 

CHORONG

I look at my dress hanging, makes my heart beat. I ever thought that this day will come in my life. I never thought that I will be someone Mrs..

"You should get ready now. The wedding will start in an hour."

I nod and walk into the changing room bringing my dress with me. It was an A-line backless sleeveless court train vintage country wedding dress.

My hair and makeup had been done earlier with the help of Solar. My make up was simple and look natural and my hair was done with a braid and make it in elegant bun.

Walking out from the room, everyone turn to look at me and the look shock. Mom already starts to tears out.

"My princes look so beautiful." Dad say and I know from his eyes his trying not to cry.

"She's going to be someone queen soon." Mom said cupping my cheek.

I want to cry but I know if I cry and mess my makeup, Solar and Irene gonna kill me.

Mom and dad hug me tightly.

"I love you guys." I said.

"We love you to. Always remember that." Mom said breaking the hug.

Chanyeol walk in the room and smile when he looks at me.

"I didn't know my sister could look this beautiful. She always looks messy and ugly."

I hit his chest and laugh with him. He pull me in his arm and kiss my hair "You look really beautiful today, noona. Suho hyung will go on his knees seeing you looking so beautiful and y."

We break the hug and he takes my face in his hand. "I'm so happy for you. At last you found the right man for you, the man that going to love you for the rest of his live, the man who love you for who you are."

I smile at him and nod. "I thank God for that. Even I didn't imagine that this day will come."

A knock on the door make us all turn to the door. I told the person to come in and it was my soon to be father-in-law.

When he saw me he smiles. "You look so beautiful, Chorong. My son is one lucky man."

"Thank you, dad."

"Come here." He said taking my hand and we walk to the dressing table. He told me to sit and I did sit looking at him from the mirror.

"I have something for you." He said while taking something from his suit pocket.

"It's my wife's necklace. It's something old since it's my mom's and she gave to my wife and she wants me to give it to you. I really hope you'll love it just how my wife did."

Placing the simple pearl necklace around my neck and clip it. I trace the small one pear that was in the middle and smile. "It's beautiful dad."

"It looks good on you. I really hope you'll take care of this necklace and wear it always."

I look at him from the mirror and nod my head. "I promise I will. I'll take care of this necklace and love it like I take care of myself."

He smile and nod. He wipe the tears that threaten to fall from the corner of his eyes.

"We should be going now. It's time." Dad said.

Irene and Solar walk to me with my veil and pin it to my hair. "Let's go." Dad said extending his hand to me.

Taking it in mine, we walk out from the room.

 

SUHO

Before going to the park where the wedding is going to be held, I went to the place that I want to go before getting married. I pick a dozen of flower and walk to the place.

Once I arrive, I swipe all the dry leave and place the flower on top of it.

"Hey mom, how are you?" I ask even thought I know that she won't be able to answer.

I try my best not to cry.

"It's my wedding day today. I'm getting married mom. I still remember of you saying that you can't wait for me to get married and you have everything plan. You even were going to spoil your daughter-in-law. I always thought that it was ridiculous. I didn't know that time you already choose a girl for me.

Mom, I'm getting married with your dream daughter-in-law. I know you already know from dad but still I want you to know from me. I really do wish that you are here today mom. Seeing your only son getting married with the girl he loves with all his heart.

I miss you mom. I miss you so much."

I let out a sigh.

"I know you will be here. Come on. It's time, Suho." Changsub said from behind.

I turn to him and nod y head. "Yeah, you go first. I'll be there in a minute. Let mesay bye to my mom."

"Sure." He said and walk away.

I turn back to mom grave. "It's time. I'm going to make Chorong as my wife. I need to go now mom. I know your looking from the heaven. Thank you, mom for everything. For bringing me in this life, taking care of me and giving all the love you can, for being there when I need you the most and for choosing my wife for me. I love you mom. Love you so much. May you rest in peace." I said for the last time before kissing the tombstone.

Walking away from there, I stop when I felt a wind blowing softly and I feel like mom is giving me bless. Looking at my mom's grave for the last time, I continue walking.

Once I arrive, Changsub told me to wait here until the MC tells me to come in. I nod my head and wait in front of the door.

I was nervous in the same time happy. My hand was sweating. Then I felt someone holding my hand. The hand was cold. I frown and look at my side and shock to see the person.

There stand my mother in her white dress, smiling at me.

"Mom" I said with my sad voice.

"My son is all grown up now. He's not a boy anymore. He's a man and soon be someone husband." She said.

Fixing my bow and then she cupped my face. "Promise me son, you'll gonna take care of my daughter-in law with all your life. You gonna love her and give all of your heart to her just like how your dad did to me."

"I promise mom."

"Take care of her, son. Give her all the respect and secure that she request. She suffers enough. Don't make her suffer anymore. Make her forget all her ugly past and shower her with yor love and happiness."

"I promise you mom. I'll take care of her."

She smile and wipe the tears that I didn't even know already started to fall.

"I love you son. I love you so much and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you earlier about my disease. Always remember one thing. I'm always there for you and always looking for you from heaven. I should be going now."

"Can't you stay for awhile, mom?"

"I can't. I need to go. Tell your dad I love him and I miss him. Tell your dad you love him. He will be very happy to hear that."

"Mom" She smiles at me.

I felt someone tapping my shoulder and I turn to look at who he is.

"Dad"

"Who were you talking to?"

I turn back to look where mom was standing earlier and she was gone. Turning back to dad I shook my head.

"No one dad."

He nod and tell me to face front.

Dad takes his place in front of me.

"Dad" I call him.

He turn to look at me with his eyebrows rose up as if asking what.

"I love you dad." He look shock and then he smile.

"I love you to son." He said hugging me.

"Dad, mom loves you to. She told me to tell you that she loves you and she misses you."

His eyes start to get watery and nod his head. "I know and I love him to son. I miss him to. I miss him so much."

I nod my. "I should get ready now. It's time."

Just then the wedding planner told my dad to walk first. Then it was my time.

I stand on the stage with the priest and wait for Chorong. My soon to be wife.