41

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

CHORONG

We were drinking while talking about our past. Dahye was there to. We invite her since we barely meet her.

While we were drinking, suddenly Solar asks "So we didn't know you're engage to Suho?"

I chock on my drink and start coughing.

"What? What do you mean by that? Did he propose?" Dahye said in shock.

"This morning, after our viva, we were on our way to the café for a coffee when someone came and humiliate her. But like usual, the hero came and announce that Chorong is his fiancé. That's why we are asking because Chorong didn't say anything and she didn't even invite us on her engagement party." Irena told Dahye.

"So is it true that you and Suho are engaged?" Solar asks.

"No not yet. Our family just meets last week."

"How did Suho know about your story and the video?"

"I told him that night on our family meet. I have to show him the video to just make him sure that I didn't lie and if he really wants to marry me. I know who I am guys and I don't want him to regret letter. That's why I have to humiliate myself and show him the video."

"And he still want to marry you?" Jinyoung asks.

"Yup. I don't why but he said he still want to marry me. He even said that the video doesn't bother him."

"I hear he said in front of everyone that he loves you. How about you? Do you love him?" Hoya asks.

"You know about it, Hoya."

"We all know. But still we need to hear it from you" Jinyoung asks.

"Come on guys. You know I do. You all know that I love him to."

"Then did you told him about what you feel?"

I shook my head no. "I can't. I'm scared."

"Sacred of what, Chorong? What he came out like Luhan? That he is going to break your heart?" Hoya asks.

"I don't know. He knows about me. What if he can't stand the stress of being call a husband to a ? What if he can't stand the stress of being my husband and being calls all type of negative names?"

"Chorong you know he won't care, right?"

"I know but still you can't conform of anything."

"Chorong, listen to me. I know Suho like a back of my hand. He was mine and Jongdae friend. Jongdae know him like since they were born and I know him like what almost 20 years. He never looks at anyone like the way he looks at you. Suho is a good man. I know him. When he said that he love you he means it because he never take anyone for granted. Let me tell you a secret, Chorong and tell you how good Suho is."

I nod my head and keep on focusing on her.

"Did you know that Suho have his own orphanage and shelter for a single mother?"

I shook my head no. this is new to me.

"Well let me tell you how kind and good he is. He has an orphanage because of me. You were wondering where I work isn't it. Well I work there. Suho open the orphanage like years ago. He did say that he will open and orphanage for me because he don't want the entire orphan to be sad and feel lonely. When he first time saw me, he treat me as a sister. Since he never had one, he treats me as one. I told him one day that I was lucky to have a second family because Jongdae parents were there and adopt me. I was just thinking what if I wasn't lucky and I have leave like the other orphans that leave on the side road or under the bridge.

So he said that one day he will open one orphanage and take the entire orphans that live at the side road and let him leave and stay there. He will provide everything and he did. Right after him graduate, he called me and said that he is going open an orphanage and he want me to their mother and give the kids all his love. He said that he want all the kids to have the same fate as mine. When I heard that I was so shock and I hug him tightly to thank him."

"What about the shelter?"

"The shelter was basically because of a girl?"

"A girl?" I ask. Did he have a girlfriend before me?

"Yes a girl. Don't get it wrong. The girl wasn't his girlfriend. Suho never had anyone in his life beside you." Dahye said and a part of my heartfelt easy.

"There was a girl who always hangs out with him back in London. He, Jongdae, Changsub and the girl were best friends. Most of the time, the always do things together.

Suddenly one day she calls Suho and Suho was shock to hear she was crying. When Suho ask what happen, she told Suho that she's pregnant. Suho ask her how did that happen and she told Suho that she had a one night stand with one of the college friends and when she told him about it, he rejected her and even humiliate her just the way you got humiliate. So Suho ask about her family. She said that her parents kick her out and called her and ungrateful child. So she was all alone and the last person she could ask for help was Suho.

So Suho bring her to his house and tell everything to Jongdae and Changsub. She even tries to kill herself and didn't want to continue study. But the boys able convince her to continue and move forward. It took time before she agree and she able to continue with a very good and high score. She even got a first degree student.

After the convocation, they went for a walk and she saw a lady maybe in her age or maybe younger girl walking around with her pregnant belly asking for food. Then a tears fall from her eyes and Suho asks what happen.

Same as me, she told him that she was lucky to have him, Changsub and Jongdae in their life. If they weren't there, she would have the same life as that girl. So since that day she plans to open a one shelter for a helpless single mother.

So with Suho help, she was able to open one and right now it's worldwide. Suho help in everything she can and she is so grateful with Suho. She never felt how a brotherly love before was and she got it from Suho."

"How did you know about this?" I ask in amuse of what Suho did.

"Because the girl is none other than my own sister-in-law, Sunny unnie."

Everyone looked at her in shock.

"Really?"

"Yes. That's why I say that you don't need to be scared of Suho being humiliate or stress about people calling you with names because he's been through this before. He protected Sunny unnie before and I know he will protect you to. I think he will protect you even more since he loves you."

I was amused with what Dahye just say. He knows my feeling that's why he doesn't care. He really do loves me and he won't leave me.

"And Chorong, should I tell you how much he loves you?" Hoya said.

I look at him and nodded my head.

"Do you remember the day you got lock in the store room with him?"

I nodded again.

"Well what was his excuse of not able to call anyone for help?

"He said that there is no signal. So we just need to wait until someone rescues us."

"He lied. There is a full signal in the store room. His phone was in full battery. He just want to spend some time with you." Hoya said living me shock.

He lied just to be with me. He lied just so that he can spend some time with me.

"There is more." Jinyoung said.

"More?" I said in shock.

He nodded. "The night where you almost got by Luhan, he didn't sleep at all. He was so worry about you. All night he was there beside you taking care of you. You should have see how hard he hit Luhan that day. If we didn't stop him, I bet Luhan will be already dead." Jinyoung said.

"Even the night you were admitted in the hospital, he didn't leave at all. It was Chanyeol who asks him to bring some coffee and insist him to go because Chanyeol had something to say to you. So he just obey even the truth is he didn't want to." Irene said.

"Look Chorong, I know it's hard to believe people especially man but not all men are like that. Don't go far, just look at the two idiots in front of you. They are man, and they are rich too but they are not like Luhan. It's still not late to confess Chorong. You still have time. Suho still loves you. Imagine if one day he got tired of waiting, which is impossible because he is madly in love with you but if...if he got tired and plan to leave to but that time you just realize you loves him and you need to tell him but it's too late. What will you then?" Solar said.

I was leave speechless. Solar is right, what if when I plan to tell him I love him but that time he got fed up with me. Will he be happy to hear my confession or will he just ignore it and still leave me.

What if he leave me, would I able to live without him?

Of course I can't. I need him in my life. I need him since the day at the China. Since the day, Luhan try to me. I need him. I need to tell him about my feeling before it's too late.

I drink my beer in one shot so that I have all my confident and stand up. Everyone look at me in shock and ask me where I am going.

I look at them and smile. "To tell him I love him. All of you are right. I shouldn't wait. I need to tell him I love him. I'm not letting a man like Suho go away and leave me."

Every one of them has a proud smile on their face and cheer me up.

I immediately run out of the restaurant and call Suho. In just a beep, he pick up.

"Hey love. Why did you call? Is everything okay?" he said in his happy voice. Just hearing his voice makes me smile and heart skip a beat.

"Hey, Suho. Where are you?"

"Still at the office. I still have some work to get done. Why?"

"Okay. Just stay there. I'm coming. I have something to tell you."

"What is it? Is everything okay?" he asks and I can hear worry in his voice.

"Yes everything is fine. Just wait me there in the office." I said and hang up not letting him to answer back.

Stopping a taxi I hop in and tell him the address. My heart was beating fast and I was nervous.

In my mind, I keep on thinking about how I will tell him I love him. Should I drag or should I just say it.

 

SUHO

I was still in the office finishing my last project before handing it to Irene when my love called. When she said that she have something to tell me, I got panic.

What is it that she needs to tell me? Does she want to cancel the marriage? No, I won't allow it. She is mine and only mine. No one can have her beside me.

I was in my deep thought thinking about what is it that she wants to tell me when the door opens and there stand my love, looking beautiful even her hair was mess and he was breathless.

"I have something to ask you?" she said breathlessly.

"Why did you lie?" she ask living me question

What lies is she talking about?