42

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON FINALE (SURONG)

 

SUHO

“Why did you lie?” she asks.

Lie! What lie?

“Lie? I didn’t lie to you. What lie are you talking about? Chorong, did someone come to you and said to you that I lie to you. Chorong, you know I won’t lie to you. What lie are you talking about? Don’t believe that person? Chorong, you know I love you. Why would I lie? What...”

“Shush. You talk too much. My question was why did you lie to me?”

I frown and ask her back “What lie are you talking about, love? I didn’t lie to you and I will never lie to you. So what lie are you talking about?”

“Why did you lie about there were no signal in the storeroom but the truth is the lie there is full. Why did you lie about that?”

Ohw. That lie.

I sigh in relief and said “You’re talking about that lie.”

“Yes. What lie did you think I was talking about?”

“I don’t know. The last thing I remember, I didn’t lie to you about anything beside that.”

“So tell me Suho. Why did you lie?” she asks crossing her arm on her chest and leaning on the table.

“What do you want to know? I just wanted to be with you and spend some time. We barely talk and I want to know about you more. I started to have feeling toward you but I just didn’t realize it that it was love that time. Are you angry about that? Are you going to stop the marriage because of this? Please don’t. I’m sorry I lie. Chorong I love you and I know you believe it. I’ve been saying it so many times at the point that I know you’re getting fed up of it. But don’t leave me if because of this lie. If you want me to kneel down and apologize, I’ll do it. Please don’t l....”

I didn’t able to finish my word because the next thing I know, her soft pink lips were on mine leaving me fully shock.

 

CHORONG

The moment I ask him about why did he lie he was shock and his face shows worry. I wanted to laugh but I try to control it.

When I told him about the storeroom incident, he felt so relief. But when he start to explain he start to talk nonsense again and I know he is worry that I will leave him just because of that.

He must be crazy if he thinks like that. I told him to stop but he didn’t listen. I’ve told him several times to stop but he keeps on going. So the last thing I know was kiss him.

I run to him and kiss him just to shut him up. But his mouth start to move with mine and the kiss that I plan just to shut him turn a very heated kiss.

When I pull away, both of us were breathless.

“Why did you kiss me?” He asks while caressing my sheek with his thumb.

I open my eyes and look at his eyes. “Because you talk to much.”

“You can just tell me to stop. Even I like this way better but you can just tell me to stop.”

“I did tell you to stop so many times but you just won’t listen and keep going. That’s why.”

Then he asks again. “So is this what you want to talk about?”

I shook my head and my heart start to beat again. Suddenly I feel nervous. I try to pull away from his arm but he pulls me back to him.

“What is it you want to tell me? I’m waiting.”

I look at my hand.

He makes me look at him by placing his finger under my chin.

Should I kiss him and tell him or should I just tell him?

“What happen Chorong? Is there someone disturbing you? Did Luhan came back and disturb you?”

I shook my head the moment I heard Luhan’s name.

I think I should just tell him.

“Suho, I... I... I...”

“I’m waiting. I what, Chorong?”

I take a deep breath and let it go to calm down and it work.

I look at him and open my eyes and blurt out.

“I love you, Suho.” That’s it. I’ve said it. He look shock with his eyes widens and mouth agape.

I suddenly felt shy and hide my face in his chest and cover my face with my hand.

“Wh...What did you just say?” he asks.

I shook my head no. I’m too shy to even look at him.

He pulls my chin up and makes me look at him. I didn’t dare to look into his eyes. It’s so dangerous.

“Look in my eyes and say it again. Please.”

I dare myself and look in his eyes and said it. “I love you, Suho.”

 

SUHO

That did it. That was enough. Right after she said it, I kiss her deeply. I don’t even want to say it back because I’m so happy and I want to show her that’s all I really want to hear.

I kiss her so deep an passionately. I don’t want to pull away and I don’t even plan too.

I turn our body so that she will face her toward the table and I pick her up and make her sit on the table. She gasps when I did that. So I take that as my opportunities to plug my tongue in and explore every part of it.

I pull away leaving both of us breathless. I open my eyes and look at her breathing heavily with her eyes still close. She looks so beautiful.

When she opens her eyes, she blushes when she caught me looking at her.

 

CHORONG

The way he look at me just make my heart flutter. He was looking me with full of love and I can see happiness in it.

No one ever look at me like that and never in my life someone look at me with happiness in their eyes.

“You make me so happy today, princess.”

I blush with the name he calls me. There are varieties of name he calls this past few days and every single time he calls me with that sweet name, especially when he calls me ‘love’ I’ll smile alone and my heart will be very happy.

“Can you say it again? I want to hear it again.” He request.

I look at him in his eyes and said it. “I love you.”

“Again.”

I said it again and he request again and this time I shook my head.

He frown and whine. “Why?”

“Because you might get annoyed and bored.”

“Oh love, believe me, I won’t ever be bored or annoy if you keep on saying that.”

He kisses my forehead and pulls me n his arm and hug me. I encircle my hand around his waist and lean on his chest.

“Stay with me today, love.” He request. I frown and pull away.

“What did you say?”

“Stay with me today. We go to my penthouse upstairs.”

I push him away roughly and get down from the table. He looks shock. “What happen? Why did you that?”

“What happen? I just said I love you to you and now you tell me to stay with you. I thought you’re different from Luhan. And now you just prove me that you’re no different then Luhan. You are just same as him.”

“WHAT? What the hell are you talking about?” He half shouts.

“What am I talking about? Seriously, Suho. You know what happen to me. You know how I end up being a very unconfident girl. But you do it all over again. Asking me to stay with you tonight and then what, do the same thing that Luhan did to me. Humiliate me and make me suffer.”

 

SUHO

At first I was quiet shock at what Chorong did to me. I didn’t understand why she so angry with me and even me with Luhan. He knows better than me that I’m not like that bastard. Then she explains.

Now I understand why she was mad. Well she has a full right to be mad at me. How stupid can I be. I should have explain everything to her and just tell her to stay with me and we can cuddle and I just want to be with her and do nothing more. Hell I won’t touch her in that way before we get married.

I walk back near him and hug her tightly. He tries to push me away but I hug her tighter.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it that way. I’m so sorry that I didn’t explain properly.”

I pull away from the hug and cupped her face and wipe the tears that just fall from his eyes.

“Love, you know I’m not like that bastard. I won’t even think to touch you in that way before we get married. I just want to spend some time with you and know you better. We will just cuddle and talk while watching movie.

We are getting married and I barely know about you beside what colour you like and what your favourite food is. I just want to know about you more and want to know it from you. We also still have a wedding to plan and I want to make your wedding dream come true. That’s all” I explain.

Her face softens. “Why didn’t you say it earlier? But promise me you won’t repeat what Luhan did. He says the same thing to me and it end up somewhere else.”

“Cross my heart. I promise you. You know I won’t do that.

 

CHORONG

I was still counterplotting but deep down in my heart tell me to believe him. I know every well that his not anywhere like Luhan. He won’t even think of touching me in that way. But in my heart, I won’t mind even if he does.

I don’t know why but with Suho, I’m just like a whole new person. I don’t feel scared with him. I don’t feel disgust when he kisses me. But I feel very happy and flutter when he kiss me.I can even be myself when I’m with him. Not like when I’m with Luhan. He always want me to be who she want me to be.

I wait for him to finish his work and once he’s done, we walk holding hand to his penthouse just above the office.