Chapter 80

Suddenly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 80. A Glimpse

 

A minutes passed and they were both in the kitchen counter leisurely enjoying the food that they ordered for dinner. After that little confession she had about going to the doctor, Yonghwa opted to let the mood lighten a bit because the more he thought what was about to happen after this dinner, the more he wouldn’t be able to control himself. And so they sat there like it was just another normal day, but Seohyun was in her y red dress trying to keep all the juice of the jajangmyeon in . He chuckled and she groaned in response, dropping the chopsticks on her bowl the wiping her lips with the napkin by her side.

 

“This isn’t working,” she groaned.

 

“It isn’t but it’s cute though,” he mumbled then laughed again when she rolled her eyes at him so he waved a hand gesturing to her, “Enjoying your jajangmyeon in your fancy dress…”

 

“Clearly, I’m not enjoying as I’m supposed to,” she grumbled then stood, “I’m changing.”

 

“Hey!” Yonghwa called back as she made her way out of the kitchen, “It’s y!”

 

“Ha!”

 

He chuckled to himself since Seohyun was already out of sight. She had no idea that seeing those lips smudged with the black sauce only made him want to them clean for her. He shifted trying to get comfortable since his crotch was getting painfully uncomfortable despite wearing his loose boxers. “Damn,” he cursed out loud then sighed forcing himself to focus on his large share of dinner.

 

Seohyun mistakenly ordered a medium sized plate of jajangmyeon good for four people and a few pieces of fried chicken plus the other side dishes that went with the noodles. And so, he took it upon himself to eat most since she was whining about how silly she was for not thinking it through. He smiled because it was adorable, she made this plan but clumsily treading on it that she stumbled. Seohyun must have been nervous and he couldn’t blame her but he decided that he wouldn’t make it hard for her— let her take her time. Allow her to be more comfortable so that there would be no turning back for her.

 

It was amazing that they were so in synch somehow. Yonghwa knew he already told her about his plans for them to spend a few days this coming week at Busan for Euna’s seventh month but he realized that things might get better this weekend. With her plans in place, she might as well agree for an entire week off for their little family.

 

These thoughts he had in mind was only dwarfed by the realization that this weekend could end up into something deep. Yonghwa winced, he wasn’t sure if he was ready for anything ‘deep’. And as if those thoughts were not enough, Seohyun reappeared wearing his Team Jung tee with those miniscule shorts and hair tucked on top of her head in a careless bun.

 

He was in lust all over again.

 

He groaned and she laughed.

 

The groan was for his aching that just had to hurt some more seeing her.

 

And of course, she was oblivious of it.

 

When Seohyun got closer, he reached out and hastily pulled her through her shirt that she yelped when her chest hit his. In no time, his lips captured hers while his lazy hand slipped inside to find her already taut in anticipation. He growled on realizing she was braless. With this, his other hand let go of the shirt and cupped her nape pulling her even closer as if he wasn’t close enough.

 

In time, they were both in this crazy rhythm of biting, and each other until he felt this hard press on his chest and realized that Seohyun was pushing him away. She slid her hands up and rested her arms on his shoulders the moment he let her go. Seohyun smiled as he rubbed his thumb on her swollen bottom lip. “I’m sorry, I got carried away…” he said with proud smirk.

 

She shook her head with that playful stare and replied, “I get that a lot when I’m wearing this shirt…”

 

“Ah, so you were trying to seduce me,” he said faking a surprised look.

 

“Don’t make me laugh, Oppa,” she snapped back pushing her body away from him and settling on her chair.

 

He chuckled.

 

The playful banter went on for a while until they became quiet. On his end, Yonghwa was quietly volleying between the thoughts of later and her own silence. She couldn’t be thinking of backing out, is she?

 

“So—”

 

“Oppa—”

 

They both said together and the laugh that followed was more nervous and awkward. Yonghwa waved a hand and grinned, “Ladies first…”

 

He ducked his head back on his plate once he noticed that look of confusion in her eyes. For a moment, he thought she would just tell him to speak before her until he noticed that she pulled the tray of jajangmeyon closer and started piling her plate with noodles. He smiled to himself realizing that she needed this for whatever that silence was seconds ago but she let it on for a few more moment until he looked at her, playful stare in place, “The surprise is killing me…”

 

Seohyun giggled then her lips, and once their gazes met, she started slowly— almost too slowly, “So… I was thinking…”

 

He watched her pucker her lips looking focused on whatever was in front of her— something he noticed that she does out of habit. Yonghwa knew that this was her way of getting through this so he acted as casual as she was. Seohyun took a big sigh and she looked at him for a second because once their eyes met, she easily dropped her gaze on her plate.

 

But, thankfully, she continued, “I know there are still much we need to talk about…”

 

There it was.

 

This sudden rush in his chest was almost a gentle punch. Yonghwa looked up to her and was surprised to see that smile on her lips.

 

“You know my name…” she went on with a smile then looked away, “But I feel like you don’t know me—”

 

“I think I know more about you than anyone else…” he found himself replying then reached out to hold her hand. Squeezing it tight he smiled, “If you’re not comfortable—”

 

She shook her head pulling her hand back, “I’m more uncomfortable knowing that I’ve been keeping things from you for a while.”

 

He smiled because she was right— in one level she was.

 

“Ask me anything…”

 

Seohyun said almost in a whisper so he did, “Your name, tell me your name…”

 

She laughed a little then nodded, “The name is Seo Juhyun and I can’t believe until now you don’t know that.”

 

He chuckled, “But you know that’s some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter