Chapter 104

Suddenly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 104. The Boys That We Love

 

 

“Down for a nap?” He kissed the side of her ears and chuckled watching her lids slowly moving up and down.

 

“Uh huh,” Seohyun only managed a small nod then shifted to the other side facing away from him, “Check on the baby?”

 

“We have a baby?” He kidded while running a hand on her exposed thigh which she easily covered with the sheets. Yonghwa chuckled giving her one last kiss on the cheek and a big slap on the hip that caused her to yelp and threw him a frown. He laughed slipping off the bed amused by this distinctive way she would nap right after . Well, he couldn’t blame her after that three s, she needed to recoup.

 

After washing off the sweat and other whatnots from his body, Yonghwa was finally able to see Euna— his daughter.

 

He smiled silly knowing that he would never get tired of repeating that, albeit just in his head, over and over again. He made it downstairs just in time to hear her cooing and by the sound of it, she haven’t noticed that she was alone. So when he approached the room, he playfully called her name several times that had her giggling and whining in random before he finally appeared in her field of vision.

 

Euna was already on her stomach when he started walking to her that she eagerly crawled to him with tongue sticking out excitedly. Scooping his little puppy from the floor, he showered her with kisses, then cooed, “Did you have a good nap? Did you miss Appa?”

 

She giggled and tried to push her finger in his mouth. Yonghwa laughed shifting his head from side to side that amused her even more and rewarded him of her belly laughs. After a while of spinning her around, his head started spinning as well so he dropped her back on her makeshift bed and he slumped beside her. Euna flipped on her belly and he handed her the pacifier which she easily slipped in . He smiled watching her crawl towards the plushies scattered on the floor, to his surprise, she managed to crawl back to him with both hands full.

 

Reaching out for the remote on the coffee table, he played her nursery songs and grinned when Euna shook her head from side to side and hummed along. “You’re in a happy mood today, sweetheart?” He asked as he ran his thumb on the side of her wet lips. Euna yelped, obviously tickled, causing her pacifier to slip off and she laughed amused by that simple accident. She shifted, got it back in and gave him one of the plushies she was holding.

 

“Thank you,” Yonghwa crooned and watched her quietly play by herself. Shifting on his side facing her, he smiled and spoke softly, “Euna, there’s something you should know. But we cannot let umma know about this because it might hurt her. We don’t want to do that, do we?”

 

Euna turned to him putting her forefinger between his lips again and giggled, then shifted back to her toy.

 

“Euna, I was there that night with umma but she couldn’t remember,” he smiled reaching out to rub his hand on her tummy— just an excuse to touch her. “I cannot tell her the truth because she might think I’m only doing this to keep you. We will tell her when the right time comes, but for now, let’s keep that between us.”

 

Like she understood, Euna cooed back with her pacifier still in . He laughed because her timing to ‘respond’ was perfect. She giggled throwing her toy in the air and it landed right on her face. Yonghwa laughed again watching the look of surprise she had on then she grinned while rubbing her forehead.

 

“Are you okay?” He kissed her cheek and hugged her as gentle as he could initially. Then, he whispered, “I’m your appa, Euna. For real. No one else could lay claim, sweetheart. But you know that I love you so much even before I found out.”

 

Euna didn’t disappoint since she looked up to him smiling with her eyes blinking heavily while she scratched her head. It felt like she was telling him how silly he was for just knowing what she knew from the very beginning.

 

Before long, she started squirming off his embrace and he playfully hugged her tight making her more irritated by the second. “You are as feisty as your mother!” Yonghwa laughed letting her go but she continued whining, “What? Are hungry now? Milk?”

 

That word she knew like she knows ‘umma’ and ‘appa’.

 

Before she could start crying, he picked her up and brought her to the kitchen for her bottle.

 

~~~~

 

The weariness she was feeling was appeased by the way she was treated just a few minutes ago. Seohyun stretched feeling the delicious slight aches in some parts of her body. She yawned knowing that she couldn’t really stay sprawled in bed all day despite how tempting it appeared to be. Although she could trust Yonghwa to not panic while looking after their baby, she still needed to get up and spend time with the two of them together. Now that their little vacation is over and what seemed to be their honeymoon phase, Yonghwa would be back to his normal schedule of work and home. So Seohyun thought that it would be better for the baby to be around both of them as much as possible.

 

Once she made it downstairs, Seohyun found them in the kitchen, the baby in her high chair and her appa in front of the stove stirring a pot of what seemed to be the baby food. Euna easily found her that she started bouncing on her bottom, arms stretched towards her, and face shifting from a happy grin to anxious agony. Yonghwa turned to her alert that she needed him but shifted to see Seohyun standing close by. They smiled at each other for a fraction of minute until he killed the heat before meeting her halfway to the baby

 

She grunted when he wrapped his arms around her and nuzzl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter