•09•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungah returned to her office. She threw her bag onto the sofa and collapsed onto her seat. She pinched the bridge of her nose, leaning her head backwards.

"Kim Saeri. CEO's secretary. Who would have known?" She muttered under her breath.

 

Kim Saeri and Jo Jungah go way back. They were high school mates, but they weren't exactly friends. Saeri hated Jungah, for God-only-knows reasons. She was competitive, not liking how Jungah was always got to be centre of attention all the time.

When she got 80% in her results, Jungah would get 100%. If she was crowned the prettiest of the school, Jungah would be the reigning Queen of beauty. Saeri would never win Jungah, and she detested the fact that Jungah was always more superior.

Boys were always flocking towards Jungah, when Saeri tried her best to be attractive to them. It was always her trying her utmost best, but Jungah always wins.

 

Someone opened her office door and she glanced at the door before closing her eyes again.

"Yes, Tzu?"

Tzuyu set a cup of coffee and a glass of water on the table. She placed some pills on the little pad, before clearing . Jungah straightened her back and looked at her secretary.

"What is going on today?"

"Director, before we go into that, please eat your medicine first."

Jungah eyed Tzuyu before sighing in defeat. She grabbed the glass of water and swallowed the pills.

"I swear, one day I'm going to stop taking them." She grumbled. "I can't possibly eat these for the rest of my life right? I'm only 27 for God's sake."

Tzuyu walked to where Jungah was and massaged the lady's shoulders.

"Aiyo, eonni, you can't say this. You have to stay positive. This isn't going to be forever."

Jungah shrugged her hands away and Tzuyu returned to the front of the desk.

"There is a project meeting with a new company later on today. Wang Incorporations."

"Where?"

"In Ritz Restaurant. Do you need me to accompany you to the lunch meeting?"

Jungah shook her head.

"No, I can handle it. 12pm right?"

Tzuyu nodded. Jungah gave her secretary a small smile, and waved for her to go back to her work. She looked at the paperwork on the desk in front of her, and sighed.

"Here we go again."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter