•07•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung sat in his office, discussing something with Youngjae when someone knocked on his door impatiently. The two males looked towards the door and Jinyoung waved for his assistant to open the door. He walked over and opened the door. He was taken aback when he saw Jungah stomp into the office. She threw the file onto Jinyoung's table and he looked up at her, his aura changing.

"What do you think you are doing?" Jinyoung questioned, his voice lined with unseen anger.

Jungah kept quiet and looked over her shoulder.

"Youngjae," she called. "I would need you to step out for a moment."

Youngjae glanced at Jinyoung and the man gave him a curt nod. He then bowed before leaving the room, shutting the door behind him.

 

"Long time, Jung." Jinyoung said, looking back onto his files nonchalantly.

"Don't you Jung me, Jinyoung." She spat.

He smirked and closed his file. Putting it on the table, he locked his fingers together and rested his chin on top of them. He looked at Jungah, eyeing the file she had thrown on his desk.

"What made you so mad, Jung?"

"Stop calling me that. Only people I love can call me that."

He shook his head, standing up.

"We used to be in love, remember?"

She scoffed.

"In love." She repeated, sarcasm dripping from her words. "Don't make me laugh."

Jinyoung let out a chuckle and went towards the sofa in his office.

"Why are you here? Miss me?"

Jungah took the file and flung it onto his lap.

"Cho wanted me to pass you the Kim project."

He flipped through the papers and nodded in understanding.

"Oh the partnership project?"

She folded her arms and glared at him.

"Explain to me why I have to hand you the project I've been working my off for the past year and a half

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter