•27•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung called for a meeting a week later, claiming that there was a very important matter he needed to address the heads of the departments.

He specifically requested for Jungah to be there. Tzuyu followed her as they went towards the conference room. They were running late but she still took her time.

Opening the doors, she stepped in and ignored all the stares she was received from the fellow shareholders that didn't like her. She sat down and placed her hand onto the desk.

"Now that I'm here, what is this meeting about?"

Yoon scoffed quietly but it didn't go unnoticed by Jungah.

Jinyoung cleared his throat and everyone directed their attention to him. He waved and Saeri got up, passing a file to everyone in the room.

"I know that for the past two months, everyone has been working very hard, some even working overtime." He started. "So I proposed to Mr Cho for this to happen, and he approved."

Everyone flipped the file open and a smile tugged on their lips.

3 Days 2 Nights Company Retreat at a Beach-side Resort

Jungah's eyes widened as she looked at Jinyoung, who was sporting a smirk at her. Saeri caught their little interaction and frowned.

"I'm going to change our relationship during this retreat." Saeri thought as she looked at Jinyoung's side profile.

"This retreat is set two days later, so go pack and buy anything that you need. Since we're in the beginning of the summer period, remember to get sun block." He reminded. "That's about it, meeting's dismissed."

 

Jungah returned to her office with that file in her hand.

"Beach-side resort." She read the title of the file. "What are you playing Jinyoung?"

Tzuyu came prancing towards her.

"Aren't you excited? We're having a retreat!"

Jungah gave her a small smile and nodded.

"Ecstatic."

 

"He wants the company to go on a retreat together, how am I supposed to do that with my condition?"

"I'm pretty sure you'll be alright, Jung."

"Mark, you don't get it. I don't know when my problem will act up."

Jungah leaned back and pinched her nose bridge.

"Maybe you should get your sister to go with you. At least you have someone to look after you."

"But Min has school."

"How about Jackson then?"

"I can't do that, he's our business partner. It would be weird to get a partner to accompany me."

"I can't think of anyone else to go with you. Maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter