•38•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright! Let's go guys!"

The guide waved his flag and the crew started moving. Everyone held onto their backpack properly as they trudged forward.

"Be careful stepping over those rocks. It's slippery."

 

---

 

Mark and Jungah trailed at the back, being last of the group of people. He watched over her as she took every single step.

Jinyoung was in front, with Minah. He smiled when Minah fell forward, using her hands to break the fall.

"Why are you laughing at me?" She whined.

Jungah looked up from the ground and shook her head, a small smile playing on her lips.

"What are you smiling at?" Mark asked.

She just brushed him away with a wink.

He chuckled and pinched her waist, making her yelp.

 

Jinyoung spun around at the sound of Jungah's yelp, thinking that she had slipped and gotten hurt.

Only to meet with Jungah smiling at Mark, nudging him.

He snarled and stomped his way towards the doctor and his patient.

"Yah, let go of her." Jinyoung said, pulling Jungah towards him.

"You let go of me." She pulled her hand back.

"What?" He gawked. "Hey, you were, at least, married to me before this. How could you get chummy with another man in front of my eyes?"

Jungah scoffed.

"How could I?" She repeated. "We were married. Not are married. I am free to do what I want."

She brushed past him, making him gap as she went forward. Mark smirked and Jinyoung turned around.

"What are you smiling at?" He barked.

"Smiling at how stupid you are." He said and walked past him, jogging towards Jungah.

 

Jinyoung shuffled his feet towards Minah dejectly. The younger girl clucked her tongue and shook her head, her arms folded across her chest.

"You screwed up, hyung-bu."

He looked up.

"So I'm hyung-bu now?"

She clucked her tongue again, wagging her finger at him.

"You shouldn't have said anything about her being married to you or not. Just appreciate her for who she is."

"But-"

"Nope. You're not supposed to restrict her, you idiot."

Jinyoung rapped her on her head.

"Yah, your manners. I'm older than you."

Minah rolled her eyes at him.

"And yet, I'm the one giving you tips on how to woo my sister."

Jinyoung ran up after her.

"Who said I'm wooing your sister? I don't even love her."

"Yeah, yeah. Continue being stubborn, you big mule."

 

---

 

For the next hour, Jinyoung was sending icy and deadly glares to Mark's back. Whenever he held his hand out for Jungah to take, he scoffed.

When the doctor tightened his hold on Jungah, he bit back the urge to run up and punch the man.

 

They were half way up the hill when Jungah slipped.

The others had already done ahead, but not too far away.

She let go of Mark's hand and fell onto the ground. She was preparing herself for a face palm to the ground, but it didn't happen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter