•03•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later...

 

It was a rainy monday morning. The outside world was still quiet at 10am in the morning due to the wet weather, but inside Edge Corporations, everyone was scurrying around like their jobs were on the line.

"Has Ms Jo arrive?" Tzuyu, the secretary, tapped on the receptionist's countertop.

"I'm sorry, the Director has not step into the office."

"Oh god damn it." Tzuyu slapped the file she had on her hand, onto the counter, making the receptionist flinch. "She's supposed to be here by now!" She exclaimed, her hands resting on her hips.

"What is it, Tzu?" An authoritive yet feminine voice sounded.

 

Tzuyu spun around and heaved a heavy sigh of relief. She swiped the file off the reception and made her way to the lady.

Jo Jungah stood behind them, dressed in her Versace suit and heels. She removed her Dior sunglasses and stepped towards Tzuyu.

"Where have you been? The board has been waiting for you since 10.30am." Tzuyu informed.

"What's going on today?" Jungah asked and stuck her hand out.

Tzuyu placed the file on her hand and took her bag.

"The board meeting starts at 1030, expected to end around lunchtime. Kim is already waiting in the other meeting room, for you to confirm the contract with his company."

"What else?" Jungah asked as she flipped through the file in her hand.

"Im Holdings sent this proposal, wanting to work with Edge." She then dropped her voice, making Jungah pause.

 

"But I heard that the president is a really sick man."

"Sick?" The lady boss rose her eyebrows. "How sick?"

"Likes-to-disturb-female-workers sick. He likes to stare at female workers. I've heard he even made one lady employee faint because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter