•49•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungah's eyes widened and she quickly shoved Jinyoung away. She gasped and backed a few steps away from him.

"W-What..." She touched her lips. "Why did you do that?"

He stared at her lips, and inched towards her. She saw him coming towards her, she felt panic raising in her system and she stepped back.

Her back hit the edge of her desk as he caged her between himself and the table.

"What-"

"Have dinner with me. Tonight. My place."

"Why should I?"

Jinyoung leaned closer, his eye line never leaving her lips.

"I'll come pick you up. I have something really important to tell you."

Jungah put her hands on Jinyoung's chest, trying to push him away, but he stood firmly in front of her.

"Go away."

Jinyoung dipped in and kissed her again on his lips. She let out a surprised shriek, muffled by his lips.

His arms left the table and he pressed his hands on the lower part of her back, pushing her closer to himself.

Her arms were trapped between their chests and she tried to wriggle free from his hold. She rained punches on his chest, shruggling hard to move away from him.

She grabbed his coat collar but as he pressed his lips further onto hers, biting her lower lip, she felt herself softening.

Jungah slowly stopped fighting against Jinyoung and her hands dropped to her sides.

She fisted his coat as his hands reached up to hold her cheeks.

Jinyoung tilted his head the other way and nibbled her lip again, making her part her lips. He slid his tongue into and he deepened the kiss.

Their eyes fluttered close as they basked in the atmosphere around them.

 

Jungah broked the kiss, needing a breath of air. She dropped her head and Jinyoung pecked her forehead.

"Why?" She spoke softly, almost inaudible. "Why?"

"Why what?" He whispered, pulling her into his arms.

"Why did you have to do that? Now my mind's in a whirl."

Jungah pressed her cheek against his chest, her arms wrapped around his middle. He took in a deep breath and a content smile tugged on his lips as he hugged her back.

"Am I confusing you that much?"

She nodded.

"We're divorced. We have no ties between us, why are you still doing this to me?"

"I've told you before," he nibbled at the shell of her ear. "I'm going to woo you again."

She dropped her arms and pushed herself away from him.

"No."

Jinyoung felt his heart skip a beat.

"No what?"

"I'm not going to let you break my heart one more time."

"Baby..."

Jungah slipped away from him and headed to the sofa. She sat down and buried her face in her palms.

"Just no."

Jinyoung walked up to the sofa and held onto her from behind, his arms just above her chest.

"G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter