•08•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed without any contact between Jinyoung and Jungah. Even during meetings, they minimised the level of contact they have apart from the professional questions.

 

"Boss, the 5 candidates to be interviewed as your secretary are all here, in the resting room." Youngjae informed.

Jinyoung stopped whatever he was doing and closed his files. He got up, grabbed his notebook and followed Youngjae. He entered the conference room to prep himself.

Youngjae handed him all the particulars of the candidates and Jinyoung casually flipped through them. He saw that his boss was busy, and stood dutifully beside him.

Jinyoung nodded at the files and faced Youngjae.

"Youngjae, get me latte and send the first person in."

"Yes Sir."

 

The temporary secretary then left the room. A few moments later, a knock sounded on the door to the conference room.

"Come in."

A confident young man stepped into the room, wearing a smug look on his face.

"Have a seat." Jinyoung had his infamous poker face on.

"What makes you think you are good enough to be my secretary?"

The man wasted no time to boast about all his qualifications. Jinyoung just nodded along and silently took down notes.

"Thank you. Your qualifications are indeed amazing." He said, making the male smirk. "But I'm not looking for people who are only capable on paper work to boost their portfolios."

Jinyoung nodded his head at the man, who was trying to hide his shock from Jinyoung's bluntness.

"I'm looking for someone who is able to work alongside me," he explained. "Thank you for taking your time to come for this interview. Good luck for your future interviews."

The man got up and bowed politely to Jinyoung.

"Thank you for your tips, I'll keep them in mind. Have a nice day, sir."

 

Just as the man left the room, Youngjae came in with his coffee.

"That... was fast," he stuttered in amazement.

"No point harping on people who are only thinking about their qualifications."

Youngjae nodded, noticing that his boss was a bery serious man.

 

"How did your interview go?" The other 4 candidates asked.

"Wah CEO Park... Wanjeon seda." He said, making the others share nervous looks.

"Good luck."

 

The next 3 candidates were sent away just as bluntly. A lone girl was left in the wailing line to be interviewed by Jinyoung. She played with her fingers as she waited for her turn to be ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter