•10•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Ferrari F60 America stopped outside of Edge's building. Jungah unbukled her seatbelt, turned to thank Jackson before she alighted from the car. She was about to walk back into the office building when she heard him call out for her.

"Jung!" He called out.

Jungah paused in her steps and turned around. She smiled when she saw that he had wound down the window at the passenger side of the car. She walked back to the car and leaned down, so that her face leveled with the window.

 

Jinyoung had his hands in his pocket, his sunglasses perfectly framing his face. Youngjae was beside him, explaining something when they exited the building. They had just went through the huge glass doors when Jinyoung paused.

He saw Jungah's bent figure, peering into a beautiful car. He reached up to his face and pulled the sunglasses off his face. His eyebrows rose when he noticed how smiley Jungah was. His eyes widened a fraction when he saw her straighten her back.

 

"What is it?" Jungah asked.

"Pabo, you dropped your phone in the car." Jackson held out a Galaxy Note 3 out.

Jungah checked her purse and chuckled when she realised she actually left her phone behind. Taking it from Jackson, she muttered a quick thanks.

"You up for dinner later tonight?"

Jungah gave him a look and playfully squinted her eyes.

"Why?"

Jackson wanted to say something but Jungah stopped him.

"Why are we talking like this? Come on out."

She turned her back on the car. Jackson shook his head, amused, and wound the car window out. He killed the engine and stepped out of the car.

 

"Jackson?"

Jinyoung stared as Jackson walked over to Jungah. His brows rose again and he hooked the sunglasses to the collar of his button-down shirt. Youngjae peered at his boss and saw that his facial features were hardened over.

"Boss?"

Jinyoung turned and looked at his temp secretary.

"You head over to the venue first. Tell Kim I'll be late."

He shooed Youngjae away and the latter left quickly. Jinyoung turned his attention back to Jungah and Jackson. He felt his heart skip a beat when the male slung his arm over Jungah's shoulders.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter