•04•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungah sat in her office and leaned against her swirly chair. That morning meeting didn't go as well, and it ruined her mood badly.

She flipped though the approved proposal from Kim to do a final check before throwing the file back onto the table.

She got up and went over to the sofa in her office and laid flat down, her legs dangling off the arm rest.

Jungah felt her heart racing and took deep breaths to control her heartbeat. The doctor did say that she couldn't be too agitated, even after the treatment she received.

She patted her chest and felt that necklace around her neck. Pulling it out from the collar of her shirt, she looked at the ring dangling off the chain and felt her body warming up.

She brought the ring to her lips and kissed it lightly. Jungah was about to sit up when someone knocked on the doors to her office. She got up and sighed.

"Come in." She muttered.

"Sis!"

A much younger version of Jungah came strolling in, in her high school uniform.

"Jo Minah." Jungah walked over to her table again. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in school at this time?"

Minah threw her bag onto the sofa before plopping herself down on the leather cushions. She loosened the tie she had on and pulled her skirt higher up her thighs, crossing her legs.

Jungah rolled her eyes and took the stack of papers from her desk and whacked them at the back of her sister's head 

"What are you? A gangster? Sit properly." She chided.

The 18 year-old girl grumbled in irritation and uncrossed her legs.

"Did you get suspended again or something?" She asked.

Minah eyed her sister sheepishly and scooted away.

"Gosh, Min! This is the 3rd time this month you got suspended from school! Why can't you just stay in school?"

"He was staring at my racks, eonni! Do you expect me to just let it go?" Minah grunted. "I just gave him a kick to his balls."

"Just?" Jungah scoffed. "Come on, Min. Before mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter