•55•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saeri sat at her desk, organising Jinyoung's schedules when her desk phone rang.

"Hello, this is Mr Park's secretary, Kim Saeri imnida. How may I assist you?"

"Miss Kim, come into my office for a moment." Jinyoung's voice sounded and he hung up after the brief instruction.

She furrowed her brows and reached for her notepad before getting up and knocking on the office doors.

"Come in."

She entered the office.

"You asked for me?"

"Have a seat." He said without looking at the girl.

Saeri glanced at Jinyoung and sat down, feeling strangely weird that Jinyoung wasn't smiling at her.

He took his seat before her and flipped through the papers in his hand.

"Mr Park, if this is about what happened earlier, I swear. It wasn't me. I tried to help Ms Jo, but I-"

"Stop. I did not ask you here to talk about this."

Saeri gulped.

"I just received confirmation on your transfer to the other Samsung company here in Seoul."

"Transfer? I didn't recevie anything about being transferred."

Jinyoung looked up from his file and faced Saeri.

"Which is why you're here now. I signed your transfer papers and seeked for approval with the other company. This is taking effect three days from now. So within these three days, I want you to inform your replacement with all the information and also to clear out your desk."

"Why are you doing this, Mr Park? All because of what happened just now? You can't do this!" She shrieked.

Jinyoung slapped the file onto the table, shutting Saeri up.

 

"I had half a mind to fire you. But I decided to transfer you because your attitude and passion towards work impresses me. If you didn't pull a stunt like this, you might already be on your way to leading your own team of people."

He sighed and lowered his tone.

"It's just a transfer. Plus it will be nearer to where you're staying."

"But I don't want to go! I want to be your secretary."

"After pulling something like this, I don't think I can trust you enough to let you stay beside me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter