•44•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I updated once very early in the morning, so go read that if you haven't .

 

Jungah was hospitalised for a few more days before the doctor gave her the green light to be discharged. During the days she was stuck in the hospital, Jinyoung came over every single day to accompany her.

She told him not to come after the second day, but he didn't listen to her. 

She needed time to think but he wasn't going to give her that. He didn't want to turn his back once and risk the fact that he might lose her.

 

---

 

"Finally you're going home." Minah snuggled to her sister in Jinyoung's car. "The house was so quiet without you."

Jungah chuckled, running her fingers through her sister's hair.

"How was school? Are you still getting int trouble?"

Minah shook her head.

"Nope. I'm in a project group with Yugyeom and things are going well."

"Yugyeom huh?"

The younger Jo smiled.

"Yeah."

Jinyoung watched them through the rear view mirror and smiled to himself.

 

---

 

"I want to go back to work tomorrow." Jungah announced, sipping on her orange juice as she sat in the living room.

"What?" Jinyoung and Minah chorused.

"You're not going back eonni. You need rest."

"That's right. I forbid you to return to work."

Jungah rolled her eyes.

"I already cancelled the leave that you forced on me. Besides the doctor gave me the go that I'm alright."

"But you're not!"

Jungah held her hand up.

"Nope, end of discussion. I'm going back to work no matter what."

"Gosh! Why are you so stubborn, Jung? You just got better!"

She glared at him.

"Why can't I be stubborn? I know my own body. I have control over my body, not you!" She rose her voice. "And this is one of the reasons why I didn't tell you anything."

Silence hung in the air as Jinyoung felt the words cut him.

"You know your own body." He scoffed. "The last time that happened, you fainted and almost died."

Jungah's face hardened.

"Get out."

Her younger sister and Jinyoung glanced at Jungah, who was holding her head.

"Jungah..."

"Eonni..."

"Park Jinyoung, I said get out." She repeated. "And Minah, if you are going to side with him, leave too."

She then got up from her seat and stormed up to her room.

 

Minah glanced at Jinyoung.

"Eonni's just stressed out. She'll get better." She tried comforting him. "Besides, she has you at the company, to take care of her, right?"

He nodded, sighing before sitting down on the sofa.

"Why can't she see that I'm worried for her?"

Minah sat down beside him.

"Oppa, you still love eonni, don't you?"

He lifted his head and gave her a small smile.

"I tried to lie to myself that I don't when I first saw her in Edge." He said. "I tried to tell myself that we were over."

"But no. I still love her."

 

---

 

I still love her.

Jungah pressed the back of her hand to her lips.

"Oh Jinyoung..." She wiped her tears and headed back to her room.

 

---

 

Jungah got up early and was sitting by her dressing table, doing her hair and app

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter