•31•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungah and her sister reached their room door and the older Jo had to stop and rest for a moment. She leaned against the wall as Minah went towards the room to open the door.

She looked around and saw that there were only two rooms in the level they were at.

"Eonni," Minah called, bringing the older girl back from her thoughts. "The door's open."

She nodded and walked over, pulling the luggage with her. Minah held the door open and let Jungah into the room before closing the door.

Jungah walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed. Her phone started beeping and Minah came into the room with a bottle.

"Here's your medicine." She gave her sister a smile and popped four different colour pills onto Jungah's palm. "I'll go get you water."

She then left the room and Jungah stared at the pills in her hand. She sighed and reached for her mobile. She pulled out that medicine list she kept track of.

"Looks like it's the start again."

Minah came back in with a glass of water and handed it to her sister. She gave Minah a tired smile and placed the pills in before gulping a mouthful of water.

"You'll get better, I promise you."

Jungah faced her sister and brushed her fringe behind her ear. She then wrapped her arms around the young girl and nodded.

"I'll be better, I need to take care of you."

They chuckled and the room's phone rang. Minah walked over and picked the call up.

"Hello?"

"Min? This is oppa."

"Oh, oppa!"

Minah glanced at Jungah, who was at the balcony, staring at the view of the sea.

"I called to remind you that we'll be having dinner in another hour or so. Later at the resort's restaurant."

"Arraso, oppa. I'll get eonni down later."

They ended the call and Minah walked up to the sister.

"It was oppa, he wanted to remind us that dinner's in another hour. Do you want to nap a little?"

Jungah yawned and nodded.

"Call me when they call again."

 

---

 

The phone rang again after an hour and a half and Jungah slowly stirred awake. She sat up and saw Minah answering the phone. After the nap and new medication, she felt energised. Like everything was back to normal.

"Eonni, they say to go down now."

Jungah gave Minah a smile and walked over to their luggage, pulling out a loose cardigan.

"You seem strangely happy after your nap." Minah teased.

"I'm feeling so much better, of course I'm happy. No longer that weak Jungah earlier."

"Looks like the new medication works."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter