•24•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung strolled behind Jackson as he returned to the table. His mind kept replaying Jackson's words.

 

"Ever since I met her in high school. Before you married her."

Jinyoung felt his heart skip a beat.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

Jackson let out a sharp breath of air.

"And what? You would stop loving her?"

"I-"

"I'm playing. I knew she liked you. I don't wanna ruin what Jung and I had between us, so I didn't tell her anything."

"Wang..."

"Don't worry about it. You guys are married, I won't do anything to her."

Jinyoung scratched his head.

"We got a divorce. 5 years ago."

"What..?" He gaped but composed himself. "I guessed as much, from how you guys acted around each other. Dude, I thought you would stick with her, you fought so hard to be with her."

"I know... But some things are just revealed after marriage."

Jackson kept quiet. Jinyoung sighed and looked away. The both of them walked slowly back towards the table.

"You guys are divorced right?" Jackson wanted a double confirmation.

"Yeah... Why?"

"I'll take this chance to woo her and treat her better than you did."

 

"Jungah deserves a second chance in love." Jinyoung muttered under his breath. "I shouldn't be affected by this."

 

Jungah looked up as Jackson tapped on her shoulder.

"Let's go?"

She nodded and got up, grabbing her bag.

"Wait," Jinyoung shot up. "I have something to tell you."

"Can't it wait till tomorrow?"

He got up and circled his fingers around Jungah's wrist. He then dragged the girl out of the restaurant.

Saeri shot up and wanted to go after them but Jackson stopped her.

"Let them talk."

 

Jinyoung dragged Jungah out and further away from the restaurant. She realised that he was bringing her away so she stopped walking and tugged her wrist back. She rubbed her skin, which was slowly turned red.

"What do you want Jinyoung? Just say it."

"Do you hate me?"

Jungah's head snapped up at Jinyoung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter